• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an image of heaven in full view and none of the other locations in the afterlife appear within the same frame, if anything this makes the radius of the afterlife at least twice that of the observable universe which should upgrade Pikkons Speed and Gokus universe shaking feat substantially as both calca only use an universal radius.

forgot the calc in OP also solidifies 3 space time 2-C macrocosm as some people have been pretending to downgrade kaio realm out of the 1/10th size statement.

Last edited:
The Calc already accounts for this it says Note: and talks about this
It doesn’t matter because if heaven is universal in size a 1m km difference makes no difference we should be able to see something that big

heaven wasn’t accepted as universal in size back then

If the issue is if we can calculate it then yeah that’s a math issue I don’t think you can even think about the difference between a star and universe atp it’s about common sense

It is because again if a Universe sized body can’t be seen and it’s directly above the check in station (and the snakeway is like a couple kms away from check in station which makes no difference since heaven is universal in size) then this is an okay Calc and is math related because you’re saying something can’t be calculated when it can

Also the afterlife is illuminated as a whole by a single sun of likely galactic proportions, so if heaven being as big as it is was anywhere close to the check-in station, it would cast a massive visible shadow on it, so that’s another piece of evidence for OPs calc.

The Calc already accounts for this it says Note: and talks about this
It doesn’t matter because if heaven is universal in size a 1m km difference makes no difference we should be able to see something that big
not if it is too far up, imagine the sun positioned in mid day, directly above us in a straight line, would you be able to see it if you look to the horizon? how much distance would you need to walk to be able to see the sun in mid day by looking at the horizon? just because we don't see it in the sky when looked at the horizon doesn't mean that it is so far up that we can't see it at all with the naked way even if we look at its position directly, the calc is assuming that it is invisble to the naked eye completely, which doesn't have much for

heaven wasn’t accepted as universal in size back then
again, why does this matter for my point?

If the issue is if we can calculate it then yeah that’s a math issue
we can calculate it, i never said otherwise

I don’t think you can even think about the difference between a star and universe atp it’s about common sense
my example works even if you change the sun in my example with any other stationary object in the sky, the size is not relevant to my example, only the position is

It is because again if a Universe sized body can’t be seen and it’s directly above the check in station (and the snakeway is like a couple kms away from check in station which makes no difference since heaven is universal in size) then this is an okay Calc
i agree with this, it is just that this is not enough to say that it is so far up that we can't see it at all with the naked eye, since we never have a shot directly up in the afterlife to conclude that it is that far up, it is still pretty far up sure, but there is not enough evidence to say that it is litterally invible no matter where we look in the afterlife's sky

and is math related because you’re saying something can’t be calculated when it can
when have i said that it can't be calculated?

Also the afterlife is illuminated as a whole by a single sun of likely galactic proportions, so if heaven being as big as it is was anywhere close to the check-in station, it would cast a massive visible shadow on it, so that’s another piece of evidence for OPs calc.
that depends on where the sun is, also no one is saying that it is close at all

This should also further debunk the idea of heaven being visible just by looking up, kaio planet is only a million km away from the check in station, and despite Gokus kamehameha going around it once and is getting a view of the sorrounding sky, we can’t see heaven on any frame.

also, all of Gokus scenes traveling the snake way+ all of Gokus scene on Kaios planet many of them ought to be framed in such a way they’d be looking directly upwards in the afterlife without heaven ever being visible to them.

and more

Last edited:
not if it is too far up, imagine the sun positioned in mid day, directly above us in a straight line, would you be able to see it if you look to the horizon? how much distance would you need to walk to be able to see the sun in mid day by looking at the horizon? just because we don't see it in the sky when looked at the horizon doesn't mean that it is so far up that we can't see it at all with the naked way even if we look at its position directly, the calc is assuming that it is invisble to the naked eye completely, which doesn't have much for

again, why does this matter for my point?

we can calculate it, i never said otherwise

my example works even if you change the sun in my example with any other stationary object in the sky, the size is not relevant to my example, only the position is

i agree with this, it is just that this is not enough to say that it is so far up that we can't see it at all with the naked eye, since we never have a shot directly up in the afterlife to conclude that it is that far up, it is still pretty far up sure, but there is not enough evidence to say that it is litterally invible no matter where we look in the afterlife's sky

when have i said that it can't be calculated?
The sun isn’t directly above us we orbit the sun which gives that illusion

The rest is stuff I already addressed it’s Universal in size it should be visible the fact that it isn’t means the afterlife is huge the distance between check in station and snakeway is not billions of light years wide to the point where we wouldn’t be able to see it from directly up

The reason your sun example doesn’t work is because Sun isn’t directly above earth like heaven is to the check in station

5659520bf95d2535b492f16ea7e2ab83.jpg

This should also further debunk the idea of heaven being visible just by looking up, kaio planet is only a million km away from the check in station, and despite Gokus kamehameha going around it once and is getting a view of the sorrounding sky, we can’t see heaven on any frame.

also, all of Gokus scenes traveling the snake way+ all of Gokus scene on Kaios planet many of them ought to be framed in such a way they’d be looking directly upwards in the afterlife without heaven ever being visible to them.

and more

Could you point at some specific scene please?, all that points out at it being incredibly small in comparison yes, but not at being so small that even if we looked directly at it we wouldn't see anything, imagine this being like the sun situation, it is visible in the sky, yet we can't see it if we just look at the horizon

The sun isn’t directly above us we orbit the sun which gives that illusion
What ilusion? You not being able to see the sun in horizon during mid day is an illusion?

The rest is stuff I already addressed it’s Universal in size it should be visible the fact that it isn’t means the afterlife is huge
strawman, i never said that it wasn't huge

the distance between check in station and snakeway is not billions of light years wide to the point where we wouldn’t be able to see it from directly up
that depends on how far it is, if it looks as big as the sun looks when we look at it from Earth, this would still be true, i am saying that it is small in sky yes, but that it is so afar that even when looking directly at it we can't see it at all, specially since such a shot doesn't exist

The reason your sun example doesn’t work is because Sun isn’t directly above earth like heaven is to the check in station
You say this but you don't explain this makes it not work, the sun is visible from Earth, in mid day it is directly above us in the sky by our perspective, we can't see it if we look at the horizon during mid day, if you don't like to use the sun, use something like i dunno a balloon or something, my point stays the same

He is looking at the oposite direction of where heaven is, that doesn't prove that it is litterally invisible to the eye, if it is seem the same size we see our sun in our sky, this would also make it not visible from this angle

Could you point at some specific scene please?, all that points out at it being incredibly small in comparison yes, but not at being so small that even if we looked directly at it we wouldn't see anything, imagine this being like the sun situation, it is visible in the sky, yet we can't see it if we just look at the horizon

What ilusion? You not being able to see the sun in horizon during mid day is an illusion?

strawman, i never said that it wasn't huge

that depends on how far it is, if it looks as big as the sun looks when we look at it from Earth, this would still be true, i am saying that it is small in sky yes, but that it is so afar that even when looking directly at it we can't see it at all, specially since such a shot doesn't exist

You say this but you don't explain this makes it not work, the sun is visible from Earth, in mid day it is directly above us in the sky by our perspective, we can't see it if we look at the horizon during mid day, if you don't like to use the sun, use something like i dunno a balloon or something, my point stays the same

He is looking at the oposite direction of where heaven is, that doesn't prove that it is litterally invisible to the eye, if it is seem the same size we see our sun in our sky, this would also make it not visible from this angle
Dude the kamehameha orbited the entire kaio planet, multiple angles in that scene alone would give us a pov perpendicular to the cloud layer which is the direction heaven is supposed to be.

Emma palace is unecessary 1.000.000 km of distance won’t make or break the difference when trying to view an object the size of the universe.

Dude the kamehameha orbited the entire kaio planet, multiple angles in that scene alone would give us a pov perpendicular to the cloud layer which is the direction heaven is supposed to be.

Emma palace is unecessary 1.000.000 km of distance won’t make or break the difference when trying to view an object the size of the universe.
Do we have an angle in the rotation in the direction of emma's palace?

Goku's basically looking directly up there.
At the oposite direction

Even so, you realize how much bigger than the universe the Afterlife would be even if just appeared the size of the sun?
yes i do, the afterlife is bigger than the universe, i am just saying that the method used is with flaws, why is every thinking that i am saying that the afterlife is small or something?

I don't think you can stretch it as being any more visible more than something like that considering its lack of visibility throughout the the sky whenever I've seen it.
Do we have an angle lookig directly up from a place near emma's palace? I am not saying that it is big in the sky, just that we don't have reason to assume that it is litterally invisible

You’re grasping at straws by this point, show evidence of heaven being visible from any scene in the afterlife, we have multitude of scenes where The POV ( of the frame ) is perpendicular to the cloud layer and heaven is still not remotely visible.

You’re grasping at straws by this point, show evidence of heaven being visible from any scene in the afterlife
I don't need to prove a negative

we have multitude of scenes where The POV ( of the frame ) is perpendicular to the cloud layer and heaven is still not remotely visible.
Wdym by this? The rotation is shown is also not on the side of emma's palace, so the angle argument still stands i think

Last edited:
found some shots of the sky

(Angle 1, Car Shot, Shot of the Sky after car is seen driving that direction so this would be the front shot while angle 1 is the back shot, Shot from above check in station)

and more

Yeah and with these videos we can’t see heaven when it shows it from all angles

So we’ve seen all sides of the skies and no heaven in the sky

All of those are in a similar straight horizon angle tho

Yeah and with these videos we can’t see heaven when it shows it from all angles

So we’ve seen all sides of the skies and no heaven in the sky
This video is doing a 360 vision, do we know if it is rotating to the side heaven?

All of those are in a similar straight horizon angle tho

This video is doing a 360 vision, do we know if it is rotating to the side heaven?
The first section is just showing different angles of the sky from heaven I don’t understand what youre referencing here

it’s rotating 360 to the sky so it should be visible considering it’s size as well and yet no view of it

and more

These two videos should solve the issue.

As you can see the position of King kais House is opposite to where Heaven/the check in station direction.

And in Super you can see Goku fired his Kamehameha infront of King Kais house at the same angle as when he landed on it for the first time.

Since the kamehame-ha went all the way round from that position, it means it passed over the area where heaven should be as well, and yet we dont see it.

Bump.

I reckon this immediately affects Goku & Pikkon transversing the afterlife and Goku shaking it during Fusion Reborn

So a blog made revising those calcs after this is accepted would be good, and so would be a discussion about what other feats are affected by it.

Can’t we just get admins to review this? At this point we’re just arguing in circles.

another
Scene where the sceeen POVs follows an object orbiting Kaios planet.

If heaven were a observable object from the position they’re in, you’d think we’d see it more often in any of these scenes taking place in the afterlife.

Last edited:
Can’t we just get admins to review this? At this point we’re just arguing in circles.

another
Scene where the sceeen POVs follows an object orbiting Kaios planet.

If heaven were a observable object from the position they’re in, you’d think we’d see it more often in any of these scenes taking place in the afterlife.

If you know how to call the admins then I'd appreciate if you did. But yeah, I think we have a solid position on the arguement

Last edited:
Bump.

Maybe going for the suggested lower end in the calc blog makes more sense so this gets accepted without issue, the extra 1,000,000 kms in conjunction with Pythagorean theorem is such a negligible increase on the distance, and not something worth extending this discussion over.

And since most of the direct evidence of heaven not being visible comes from shots taking place in Kaios planet then the 1M km distance from it to Emma’s palace no longer applies.

Last edited:
So what exactly is the problem here? I'm a bit confused. It's not the calc, but the inverse size of the afterlife or something?

So what exactly is the problem here? I'm a bit confused. It's not the calc, but the inverse size of the afterlife or something?
There isn’t any anymore Omega was just confused on why the Calc was being based on heaven not being able to be seen but it got answered and now we’re just waiting for the Calc to get approved or denied

nah, that got solved, it was the assumption that heaven could not be seen at all in the skied of the afterlife, but now new clips have been show to show that this assumption is indeed true, so the problem for this got solved

I originally posted a calc. The calcs math was accepted but the OG reason was rejected.

The reason was heaven in DB not being accepted in 2019. However in 2023 the VSB now accepts Heaven as Universe sized.

Omega original contested that the arguement that Heaven was not visible is flawed since we have no true perespective of it.

This was then solved as we had new videos from another member which showed it was in perspective of the charecters and yet not visible.

So now all opposition to the calc and its premise have been solved.

okay so this will be accepted soon? So does that mean hell and kaioshin realm will be uni in size?
Kaioshin realm? Yes, hell? No, it is another separated space time, and as such, it is not in the afterlife to any changes in it to give anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back