• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Toei - About Buuhan's Tier 2 rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, only janemba, garlic jr and the first cooler movie are considered canon here

Last edited:
Anyway, I wrote up a justification:

Low Multiverse level (After losing control of himself, he began to radiate such power that his tantrums threatened to completely break down the fabric of spacetime, which Dende and Vegito state would lead to alternate dimensions leaking over into each other and eventually crushing the universe entirely)

Once we have enough agreements, I guess the only thing left will be discussing people who potentially backscale to this.
Sounds good to me.

Low Multiverse level (After losing control of himself, he began to radiate such power that his tantrums threatened to completely break down the fabric of spacetime, which Dende and Vegito state would lead to alternate dimensions leaking over into each other and eventually crushing the universe entirely)

Once we have enough agreements, I guess the only thing left will be discussing people who potentially backscale to this.
Aye sir, let's keep the upgrade going!

I mean there's you and two calc members (if they count)

Also its obvious who scales (all canon Toeiverse profiles with 3-B)

besides Toei Gogeta but I'm pretty sure he should scale to this

Once we have enough agreements, I guess the only thing left will be discussing who potentially backscales from this.
if the feat is him destroying the barriers between the dimensions then they should be listed in the description

2-C Z is based as ****.

Once we have enough agreements, I guess the only thing left will be discussing who potentially backscales from this.
If Buuhan is Super Buu + Mystic Gohan then Gohan, Buutenks, Gotenks, etc could potentially backscale from this too.

Hildegarn scales too, and I am sure there's an statement regarding Janemba being the strongest Z movie villain which makes both him and Gogeta potentially scale too

Something about this seems contradictory to me.

What is destroying the Universe exactly? Buu, or the alternate dimensions spilling in?

If the justification you're giving is "Buu was completely breaking down all of space-time" then that sounds like the proposal is that Buu would destroy the Universe himself.

But the statements from Dende and Vegito suggest that it's not Buu but the alternate dimensions rushing in that are going to destroy the Universe.

2-C Z is based as ****.

If Buuhan is Super Buu + Mystic Gohan then Gohan, Buutenks, Gotenks, etc could potentially backscale from this too.

I am sure Hildegarn would too if this gets to be the case, and I am sure there's an statement regarding Janemba being the strongest Z movie villain which makes both him and Gogeta potentially scale too
Hirudegarn already scales via shitcanning Post-Buu Saga Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan

What is destroying the Universe exactly? Buu, or the alternate dimensions spilling in?

If the justification you're giving is "Buu was completely breaking down all of space-time" then that sounds like the proposal is that Buu would destroy the Universe himself.

But the statements from Dende and Vegito suggest that it's not Buu but the alternate dimensions rushing in that are going to destroy the Universe.
Buu was significantly affecting the fabric of space-time enough to where it would warrant a 2-C rating. Alternate dimensions rushing in would be an aftermath which leads to total destructions.

Doesn't particularly matter. As I've outlined above, the "wall between dimensions" that Buu is breaking down with his fit is just the fabric of the universe's spacetime. If he is destroying that entirely, then it's a 2-C feat regardless of whether or not the anime counts it as "destroying the universe."

Doesn't particularly matter. As I've outlined above, the "wall between dimensions" that Buu is breaking down with his fit is just the fabric of the universe's spacetime. If he is destroying that entirely, then it's a 2-C feat regardless of whether or not the anime counts it as "destroying the universe."
But isn't it possible that Buu wasn't "destroying it entirely" but destroying it enough for the Universe to be vulnerable to alternate dimensions?

Dende does say that the space near Buu is being warped, not that space across the entire width and breadth of the Universe is being warped.

Ah yes because Goku and Vegeta had time to get stronger in the very small window of time between Fusion Reborn and them returning from Other World
well they did that in an even smaller time frame in the "post vegetto separation" key

wait, space time is separating space time from other space times? this is confusing

I don't think Weekly Jump should be trusted regarding this case when its stated in both continuities that the Potara results in a stronger fusion

Anyways, let's stop derailing

No, this is an unfounded assumption, because these barriers keep apart infinite sized realms from colliding. And he does this to multiple barriers.
It seems more like a straight reading of what the statements are saying than an unfounded assumption to me, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back