• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(DB Tier 1) We must imagine a DB scaler happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to become funny because once more, I am asking By the way, which piece of evidence backs this up? and no one seems able to bring it up other than telling me to let go of it.

So I am actually going to aplaud the attitude of one user who went to my wall and did that effort. And a reminder for the future, if your evidence for a CRT is so unstable that when asked about what backs it up no one can and the go-to plan is to ask the one questioning to drop the subject when you could achieve the same end result with one piece of proof.

That's a red flag for how consistent your proposal really is.
The proof MGQ gave was already linked in the OP, if you read the op you wouldve already seen that information.

If you just came here to drop the accusation bomb like that comment you made on the Ben 10 thread, I'd advise you not do this again. Regardless of of who changed what or what you think they are doing is irrelevant to this thread. If the standards change then they change, nothing is set in stone so simple wait and change them back or wait for other arguments. Consider this a warning.
I only mentioned the change about the new standards because he didn't seem to know about it in his comment.

Is this really what people think about my comment from the outside? Wow 🌚

Just wanted to point out: why people keep ignoring Ant's post and using those strange AF tags?

I only mentioned the change about the new standards because he didn't seem to know about it in his comment.

Is this really what people think about my comment from the outside? Wow 🌚
No you said in addition that they changed the standards because they had no proof. This is an accusation that wasn't needed in the comment you made. Now stop please.

Also to clarify, even if you were joking. It's an unneeded side comment as it would only cause issues.

Last edited:
I read the OP. I find the proof just as insufficient evidence of two time dimensions rather than multiple places partaking of a single one as I did before. What I praised was the effort.
And that's why I said this is not the place for that. Go make a crt and disprove it. Currently 2-C universes are accepted so you working against this in a non relevant thread is kind of a problem. So just make a thread that says why DB multiverse has one time or sth. If it's good I will even agree with it. But don't disrupt this thread, especially when a user already linked some stuff to your profile (which is a better place to do it than here).

I'd just like to see the proof that the RoSaTs being their own separated space-time also means that the Universes each have an individual separated space-time. Pocket dimensions having their own time does not immediately mean that different universes in a given franchise also are that disconnected.

If just that much can be provided, sure. Otherwise I'm disagreeing here still.
Also it feels strange to remake the thread instead of going from the last one where 3 staff had already voted against it (or at the very least, to not be counting their votes here since it's exactly the same proposal, postponed). But maybe that is just me.
I mean its already accepted ages ago, but if you want shin calls the living realm a temporal world otherworld and living world are seperated by time and space, .

And that's why I said this is not the place for that. Go make a crt and disprove it. Currently 2-C universes are accepted so you working against this in a non relevant thread is kind of a problem. So just make a thread that says why DB multiverse has one time or sth. If it's good I will even agree with it. But don't disrupt this thread, especially when a user already linked some stuff to your profile (which is a better place to do it than here).
No more hostility,please. Let's not clog the thread further.

@Magicomethkuon you can ask questions on my wall if you want. I'll try to answer as much as I can, though I'm not much up to date with Canon DB (since I deal with the game continuity).

This again. Here's a very short summary of what I am trying to say.

I want proof that there are multiple time dimensions (this affects the Low 1-C grade so it's not something already approved). I don't see how all of these multiverses can't all be sharing the exact same dimension of time, with the odd spot out like the RoSaTs.

If your best means of arguing this is telling me that something which translates to Low 1-C is already accepted in a thread trying to upgrade the cosmology to Low 1-C, then yeah I don't know what else to tell you.

No more hostility,please. Let's not clog the thread further.

@Magicomethkuon you can ask questions on my wall if you want. I'll try to answer as much as I can, though I'm not much up to date with Canon DB (since I deal with the game continuity).
Sorry I didn't mean to come off as hostile. Maybe I should have chosen better words. Regardless @Magicomethkuon please post to a supporter's wall for that and if you feel it's not enough to convince you make a crt for it.

Also, considering this statement of all of time being created in one room (mr popo was born in the afterlife iirc), wouldn't that mean that each universe has its own timeflow which itself is contained under the main timeline,

That’s actually the justification used in the OP for different time dimensions. I explained it in-depth under this blog, and it was accepted in this CRT that the Living World is serviced by its own time dimension.

Though, the time room should only apply to the Living World and not the Macrocosm.

That’s actually the justification used in the OP for different time dimensions. I explained it in-depth under this blog, and it was accepted in this CRT that the Living World is serviced by its own time dimension.

Though, the time room should only apply to the Living World and not the Macrocosm.
Ik it's used as evidence for separate space times, but I was wondering if an argument could be made for universe 7 having it's own overarching space-time over otherworld and living world

But everyone's been waiting for DT and Ultima's input and now we're just starting another thread, aren't we just heating the topic?
I think the site's overreliance on DT and Ultima for every little thing is unhealthy, but thats not a topic suited for here.

Is there a reason that people don't read the cosmology blog or check the links in the OP?
I dont know, but if you dont have any new scans to help strength the argument, or any counterpoints, please dont comment until another staff decides to take a look, to keep this as short as possible.

They did not, reiner added something for the sake of Ben 10 but either way it can be fixed.
They did change the standard, just because Reiner did it for ben 10, doesn't mean it can't be applied to other verses, if you disagree with the standards or whether the new standards actually apply here, your welcome to make a new crt or bring up counterpoints instead of saying "nu huh"
please, stop with the side chat ( comment 69 lmao)
Nu huh /j

I think the site's overreliance on DT and Ultima for every little thing is unhealthy
I wouldn't say its unhealthy, as much as a lot of moderators don't get Tier 1 and they were major in making that system. There's a reason why there's only like six mods who actively participate in Tier 1 threads since they can easily go rapidly downhill.
I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they did not intentionally call those who evaluated the thread and labelled it as misremembering.
Yeah that was a bit weird.
Asked to ping you. Your thoughts would be appreciated regarding this topic.
With the changed standards Low 1-C timelines fit the definition imo. I still wouldn't call a singular Macrocosm Low 1-C though.

Also, considering this statement of all of time being created in one room (mr popo was born in the afterlife iirc), wouldn't that mean that each universe has its own timeflow which itself is contained under the main timeline, possibly making universe 7 as a whole 5D

Would this be toei only? Or fo we assume this room is on the DBS anime and manga structure too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back