• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai Osamu vs Badass Takemichi Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro's not understanding the canon event of Akutagawa using spatial distortion just so he can actually stand with Demon Snow. Nah, I was correct to ignore him, he's basically taking this into circles.
Let's just stop debating, This guy already lost anyway, And since he is incapable of sending anything worthy to make this match more equal we can safely say we won this pretty easily

Literally never declared how he got that, read my messages correctly bud.
Well, reading messages wrongly is normal in my case since I'm getting really tired.

Anyways, Bugs pretty much don't interact with matter as well so you can consider them as Incorporeal as well. Although Bugs aren't as Incorporeal as Seven's True Self as True Self doesn't even interact with anything.
Bro why are you saying stuff like that lol? It isn't an ability but just his awareness, and atm, VSBW doesn't have any ability regarding it, it's at most a complementary intelligence feat.
You need CRTs to bump a character's intelligence as well.
The BSD world is into infinite worlds in a single layer
Stop bringing up dimensionality. I never saw any vs threads use that bruh. You guys also never used it on any other vs threads as well.
Bro Rashoman is incorporeal, don't argue about the stuff which is already disagreed upon by the staff itself.
What? Akutagawa doesn't have Incorporeality on his profile lol. You are arguing about disagreed stuff, not me.
now go and take a chill pill
Stop making comments like this.

Just clarifying anyways so this cannot be used against me in a false report, Rashoman interacts with physical objects through force-fields and non-physical attacks which still canonically affect the physical matter. Like, sound waves aren't matter but they still possess energy, I am not demonstrating about how Akutagawa uses sound, but just that non-physical thing also possess energy.

What? Akutagawa doesn't have Incorporeality on his profile lol. You are arguing about disagreed stuff, not me.
Void manipulation is the thing you are looking for;

Void Manipulation, also known as Nothingness Manipulation is the ability to control and manipulate a void: nothingness or non-existence.

Well, reading messages wrongly is normal in my case since I'm getting really tired.

Anyways, Bugs pretty much don't interact with matter as well so you can consider them as Incorporeal as well. Although Bugs aren't as Incorporeal as Seven's True Self as True Self doesn't even interact with anything.
Literally needed you to prove how Sense manipulation isn't physical damage for a long time now. Asking for the last time.
You need CRTs to bump a character's intelligence as well.
This doesn't bump his intelligence. It's a complementary intelligence feat which isn't upgrading or doing anything much.
Stop bringing up dimensionality. I never saw any vs threads use that bruh. You guys also never used it on any other vs threads as well.
How's this even dimensionality? It's a very different thing lol. Secondly, you never saw any VS thread use that because most of them aren't stomp and contain near equal dimensionality, but it's still used. And stop saying "you never used it before so you have no legal right to do it now" lmao.
His profile is bad, Zetsu forgot to do it, Dazai has NPI and that basically would require Akutagawa to have it.
Stop making comments like this.
🤷‍♂️

He isn't wrong though, he got hurt by a bullet and I highly doubt if he should even have incorporeality, and physical matter still affected him. All he has is a scan saying "you have no form" kind of stuff which is done up lol.
I like how you guys never sent this scan to prove anything and wait all this time to do one single thing. This thread reeks toxicity.
Bro why do you make arguments like "you never said it before so you don't have any legal right to say it now"?

I like how you guys never sent this scan to prove anything and wait all this time to do one single thing. This thread reeks toxicity.
I would like to agree that this thread reeks toxicity, But let me tell you, We aren't the toxic ones here

It's you guys, Downgrading characters, Highballing your favorite characters, ignoring/dismissing proof like you just did, Inventing new abilities to downgrade characters, Ignoring what staff members said, Taking stuff to literally like "Below par martial arts" and "no prior knowledge analytical prediction" when we gave you guys countless times proof that contradicts what you said

The toxicity comes from you guys not us

His profile is bad, Zetsu forgot to do it, Dazai has NPI and that basically would require Akutagawa to have it.
It's not my problem how you guys allow vs threads even though BSD profiles aren't even up to date. This thread has gone to chaos cuz of this. Can't believe how i wasted so much time in this even though I don't even debate this stuff.

Bro why do you make arguments like "you never said it before so you don't have any legal right to say it now"?
I never said that.
I would like to agree that this thread reeks toxicity, But let me tell you, We aren't the toxic ones here
Let's see:
Downgrading characters
I wouldn't say downgrading, "Debunking" is better. Debunking isn't banned in VS Threads.
Highballing your favorite characters,
I never did something like that lol. I just explained their abilities.
ignoring/dismissing proof like you just did,
The proof you never sent all this time lmao. I only ignored it for one reply cuz i was hella tired and was running outta paitence.
Inventing new abilities to downgrade characters
Don't tell me stuff i never did bruh. It's not "inventing new abilities". You yourself know that I debunked Dazai guessing projectile trajectories when you presented scans.
Ignoring what staff members said
literally never happened.
Taking stuff to literally like "Below par martial arts"
Oh you still couldn't get over that Dazai vs Mikey thread lmao. Good to know.

We just took what was stated. Taking stuff to literal isn't always a bad thing (especially in a case like that).
no prior knowledge analytical prediction"
We never got proven wrong so 🤷‍♂️
I don't really wanna hear that from a guy who caused the most toxicity in TR vs threads and got two of their matchups removed through spite and troll. Thank you.

So why you constantly contest Dazai NPI when is not rated as "limited"?
Cuz you guys never posted proof about any abilities in this whole 3 page thread. An ability being "Limited" or not sometimes isn't written in their profile (an example would be Uruma's Dura Neg not being limited even though only working when Uruma strikes joints). That's why I got confused. Like I said, It's not my problem that supporters of this verse straight up don't care about Dazai's abilities being correct or not.

I never said that.
Bro read your own comment again, you said "I like how you guys never sent this scan to prove anything and wait all this time to do one single thing." which basically means that you don't want us to explain stuff when we didn't do it before, wth.

I wouldn't say downgrading, "Debunking" is better. Debunking isn't banned in VS Threads.
"Dazai is below par martial arts" - We gave alot of proof which you ignored, So "Debunked" is not the correct term

"Dazai has never fought alot of people, He just pitted 6 people againt each other" - Same as the above

"Dazai never trained martial arts, Just powers" - Really now? So Akutagawa is the only subordinate Dazai has?

"Dazai is the youngest executive and dangerous because of his powers" - Why are mafia who don't have powers gonna fear Dazai for his powers?
I never did something like that lol. I just explained their abilities.
"Mikey is more skilled than Meld who fought in wars against monster/demons/assasins who have magic"

"Mikey's feat about tanking metal pipes to the head is more incredible than Dazai being tortured and beated, Stabbed in the back by a poisoned knife, Getting shot in the back by a sniper, Constantly tanking attacks stronger than himself"

The proof you never sent all this time lmao. I only ignored it for one reply cuz i was hella tired and was running outta paitence.
🤓🤓🤓
Don't tell me stuff i never did bruh. It's not "inventing new abilities". You yourself know that I debunked Dazai guessing projectile trajectories when you presented scans.
"Gun analytical prediction"

"Hand to hand analytical prediction"

"Dura neg"
literally never happened.
"Literally never happened" 🤓🤓🤓

"The bomb caps at Tier 8-7 due to verse limitations" - By Dereck
Oh you still couldn't get over that Dazai vs Mikey thread lmao. Good to know.

We just took what was stated. Taking stuff to literal isn't always a bad thing (especially in a case like that).
Except it was a bad thing considering i just gave you guys a ton of scans, Where you just ignored

Fun, Isn't it?
We never got proven wrong so 🤷‍♂️
"We never got proven wrong" 🤓🤓

Because you ignored everything we sended

Of course you weren't proven wrong because you didn't even check the scans we sended
I don't really wanna hear that from a guy who caused the most toxicity in TR vs threads and got two of their matchups removed through spite and troll. Thank you.
Watch out, Your bias alter ego is getting the head of you bud

It's you guys, Downgrading characters, Highballing your favorite characters, ignoring/dismissing proof like you just did, Inventing new abilities to downgrade characters, Ignoring what staff members said, Taking stuff to literally like "Below par martial arts" and "no prior knowledge analytical prediction" when we gave you guys countless times proof that contradicts what you said

From someone who hasn't voted it comes from both, is not an high level of toxicity but still, there are some things which are unnecessary and I'm not seeing much new points too.

Cuz you guys never posted proof about any abilities in this whole 3 page thread. An ability being "Limited" or not sometimes isn't written in their profile (an example would be Uruma's Dura Neg not being limited even though only working when Uruma strikes joints). That's why I got confused. Like I said, It's not my problem that supporters of this verse straight up don't care about Dazai's abilities being correct or not.
Don't refer me as someone who actively participated in the whole discussion, Uruma's profile is a big mistake overall so don't use it as an example.
Something not being limited means at least you have at bare minimum the base of the hax which is "The power to interact with intangible or non-corporeal beings or objects" he has the hax and therefore he can use it as explained there, here you are the one going against the profile which "isn't one of your problem" and I genuinely think the two things are very similar so making them different in first place as you are doing it's wrong since something that is not corporeal just means you don't have a physical body and that's it, "Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form." if you like it or not NPI allow you to interact with non physical stuff and non corporeality just means you don't have a physical body, it doesn't make sense to make something non physical and something non corporeal different in first place.

I will do the Paypal by tomorrow, so consider voting Dazai for now.
rAeqxTN.png

Bro read your own comment again, you said "I like how you guys never sent this scan to prove anything and wait all this time to do one single thing." which basically means that you don't want us to explain stuff when we didn't do it before, wth.
What? How dod you interpret my comment like that? I'm simply annoyed how you guys didn't even send scans to prove your point in the first place and kept yapping about unclear things.
"Dazai is below par martial arts" - We gave alot of proof which you ignored, So "Debunked" is not the correct term
You guys just said that "Dazai beat this guy" or "Dazai beat this much people" that don't even prove any martial arts usage.
"Dazai has never fought alot of people, He just pitted 6 people againt each other" - Same as the above
Like fighting a lot of people matters in a 1v1 fight lol. Anyways, same things goes to this as well.
"Dazai never trained martial arts, Just powers" - Really now? So Akutagawa is the only subordinate Dazai has?
Talk to Deku about that stuff. I never had any say to this.
"Dazai is the youngest executive and dangerous because of his powers" - Why are mafia who don't have powers gonna fear Dazai for his powers?
Simply outscaling lol. Simple.
"Mikey is more skilled than Meld who fought in wars against monster/demons/assasins who have magic"
I never said anything like this. I didn't even participate in that shitty, troll vs thread.
"Mikey's feat about tanking metal pipes to the head is more incredible than Dazai being tortured and beated, Stabbed in the back by a poisoned knife, Getting shot in the back by a sniper, Constantly tanking attacks stronger than himself"
Again, talk to Deku about this stuff. I only think beating 550 people without breaking a sweat, being able to talk for minutes with a bullet in his head scaled above the stuff you mentioned.
"Gun analytical prediction"

"Hand to hand analytical prediction"

"Dura neg"
You could never prove me wrong.

You could never prove me wrong 2

Durability Negation actually exists. Go look it up instead of making baseless and dumb comments.
"Literally never happened" 🤓🤓🤓
Nerding someone doesn't prove you right. Let's hear your reasoning:
"The bomb caps at Tier 8-7 due to verse limitations" - By Dereck
You literally lied about the context of Dazai blowing up Lovecraft. It really takes some nuts to present something like this as an actual proof when you were the one in the wrong there.
Except it was a bad thing considering i just gave you guys a ton of scans, Where you just ignored
Me searching for the scans Zetsu sent (i never found it) 🧐🧐🧐
Because you ignored everything we sended

Of course you weren't proven wrong because you didn't even check the scans we sended
same thing goes to this.
Watch out, Your bias alter ego is getting the head of you bud
Again, I don't wanna hear that from you. I hope you realize these comments scream "bias".

Just get over with the Dazai vs Mikey thread bruh. You guys trolled it, which resulted in it ending inconculsive. Simple as that.

Uruma's profile is a big mistake overall so don't use it as an example.
Dazai's profile is as big as a mistake imo so the whole essay you wrote is pretty much pointless. An ability being Limited or not sometimes don't get written on profiles.

Just get over with the Dazai vs Mikey thread bruh. You guys trolled it, which resulted in it ending inconculsive. Simple as that.
I'm failing to see how i'm biased in that thread?

Considering Mikey had AP advantage, LS advantage, Speed advantage via DI, Bloodlusted, How is any of this me being biased towards Dazai?

You sure it's me?

Dazai's profile is as big as a mistake imo so the whole essay you wrote is pretty much pointless. An ability being Limited or not sometimes don't get written on profiles.
Dazai's profile is a mistake? Dazai's profile is just not up-to-date, not like it's false lol.

You blatantly ignored whatever I said on why making them different in first place is wrong but well.

At this point there no are new points, just wait for votes

How is that even considered a "Spite match" to being with?

Mikey had a bunch of wincons

Dazai did too, Once again you guys are proving my point about TR being toxic

Read my apologize message in the rule violation thread

@XxZetsuxX I get that debating can be frustrating, but chill for now, it will get out of hand if it happens. 💀
What Zetsu is doing is not "debating". He presents points he thinks are undebunkable, then proceeds to call you a "downplayer" or "biased" or even worse "ignoring scans" when you debunk it even though he doesn't even send any scans that I didn't debunk. I don't "ignore scans", he simply ignores my debunks and never answers them. That's why he still presented the same "Dazai tier 8-7 explosives" in the page 3 even though we discussed that stuff all the way back.

Considering Mikey had AP advantage, LS advantage, Speed advantage via DI, Bloodlusted, How is any of this me being biased towards Dazai?

You sure it's me?
I said you trolled it.
Dazai's profile is a mistake? Dazai's profile is just not up-to-date, not like it's false lol.
Just like Uruma's.
You blatantly ignored whatever I said on why making them different in first place is wrong but well.
nope. You were pretty much wrong from the start.
How is that even considered a "Spite match" to being with?

Mikey had a bunch of wincons

Dazai did too, Once again you guys are proving my point about TR being toxic

Read my apologize message in the rule violation thread
Dazai vs Mikey isn't the spite one and you know which one it is.

Also funny considering Triad straight up said Dazai VS Mikey was a spite match despite every advantage Mikey had over Dazai

You sure it's me?
You guys are in page 4 and started debating other stuff

Bro, just stop

You guys are in page 4 and started debating other stuff

Bro, just stop
The vs threads involving TR never reached this far lol. They mostly ended on the second change and there were even ones that ended before that. Is it only coincidence that the all threads turned out like this after you guys started making threads? I don't think so.

Well, this stuff is definitely getting noted.

Bring this to the RVR or whatever, just wait for votes unless someone really brings new points unless you want this to get even longer for nothing of course.

Why do you think it was closed then bruh 😐
Toxicity
The rules were changed and the votes before that change was still counted. That's why it was removed i think.
I changed the rules in the beginning, Where you didn't even arrive and Deku too

All participants readed the new rules and still voted on Saitama

Also the reason it was removed was because someone named "SoloKaneki" said it was a spite match, Where it wasn't

I wasn't even aware of the TR toxicity when i made that

Just wanted to say that

I wonder why the thread was so toxic.
I changed the rules in the beginning, Where you didn't even arrive and Deku too

All participants readed the new rules and still voted on Saitama

Also the reason it was removed was because someone named "SoloKaneki" said it was a spite match, Where it wasn't

I wasn't even aware of the TR toxicity when i made that

Just wanted to say that
Arnold brought up new points when the thread was at grace (I think) and the new points presented were garbage like Saitama zigzaging to dodge the bullets. The guy who made this point really missed how Mikey can literally do the same thing but with smaller movements with the gun which makes the timeframe less via speed equalization. This match was still added. Also, I don't think i have to remind you the One-Shot multiplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back