• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dayshift at freddy's and Five nights at Wario's FC/OC or VSWiki

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
This is something that's perplexed me for a bit, but these two FNAF fan games... change things.

Let's start with Dayshift at Freddy's, just the name sets it supposedly in the FNAF verse in some way... on the surface. There are key differences to a massive degree.

1: Characters and locations. Simple enough, it's a comedy, so folks like William Afton are more humorous, but that's not where it ends, the bots aren't exactly aggressive ever except for puppet, Fredbear's is it's own place with 0 connections to Freddy's with over 50 Freddy's locations and 0 sister location or any of that beyond FNAF 3, and the most expansive change is to Henry. Spoilers for DSaF 3 ahead, so fair warning if your even interested.

Henry is pure ****** evil, plain and simple, as Dave, AKA William Afton says, if he's heartless and Jake(The PC) is soulless, than he's devil incarnate. While he's not very characterized in FNAF he's not evil, Henry's tapes definitely show how evil he is.

2: Timeline. Toys aren't a prequel and literally everything beyond FNAF 3 is completely gone. That's for timeline

3: Story. If the timeline is out of this world changed, the story is also vastly changed, in fact its to the point where the only real similarity is William kills children a lot and the robots are possessed. Everything else is changed massively. It's not even funny.

Five Nights at Wario's.

This is nothing like Mario or FNaF except in the first Game's gameplay.

So my question is, FC/OC or VSWiki

Last edited:
I remember playing Five Nights at Wario's and the creator actually commented on some really obscure teenage YouTuber saying he's glad someone played his game. And I legit gave my thoughts and critiques and I think he actually used my comments for ideas on the 2nd one.

Anyway, I don't know the former, but I think the Wario's one belongs more on FC/OC wiki.

Eh, I dunno, Wario's is such a massive change, like I said, it's appearances and names that are used, and even then, outside of two big events that take place at exact opposite ends of the story, which only Wario is truly important, they're all cursed or gone the rest of the time, so yeh

Time to crack out the Editing Rules for this.
  • Do not add any original or fan-made characters to the wiki. If you wish to create any original/fan-made character profiles, feel free to do so in the FC/OC wiki. "Original" here refers to relatively obscure characters from self-contained stories created by members and their friends, whereas "fan-made" refers to ones appearing within fanfiction or works containing a sufficient amount of another piece of fiction's copyrighted material without official permission.
Both Dayshift at Freddy's and Five Nights at Wario's fall into the second category particularly, borrowing heavily from FNAF and Mario Bros respectively. And neither have received the special blessing of Scott Cawthon specifically, due to his Fanverse Initiative.

So, uh, yeah, FC/OC for these two, for sure. However, bringing this up now, there may be a possibility for some of the Fanverse Initiative verses to be actually included on the wiki, such as Five Nights at Candy's and Popgoes. After all, we already have Flumpty here.

Time to crack out the Editing Rules for this.

Both Dayshift at Freddy's and Five Nights at Wario's fall into the second category particularly, borrowing heavily from FNAF and Mario Bros respectively. And neither have received the special blessing of Scott Cawthon specifically, due to his Fanverse Initiative.

So, uh, yeah, FC/OC for these two, for sure. However, bringing this up now, there may be a possibility for some of the Fanverse Initiative verses to be actually included on the wiki, such as Five Nights at Candy's and Popgoes. After all, we already have Flumpty here.
Okay that makes sense, thank you for the response

Back