• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live Revision Part 3: Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the last DAL revision for long, this revision concern only the tiering, it will be easy:

• The 8-A Charcters from the verse become Low 7-C, Tohka and Orgami's clash has been recalculated at Low 7-C, Same for the bandersnatches , Basically, sealed Spirits are able to Fight and easily defeat Kurumi's clone which can One shot bandersnatches. sealed spirits can fight a dozen of Bandersnatches at the same time, which are Low 7-C, "At least" seem correct
  • For Full Power Spirits key, Kotori Itsuka will become now 7-A via this calc Kurumi Tokisaki possibly scale to this because she was able to injure her (but it's also weirb because her clone have problem with Low 7-C Characters, that why i suggest Possibly)
  • Their Lifting strenght become Class M with this calc
It's all, it's only concern the tiering since the calc as been recalced and established at this.

For Kurumi, was it a clone who injured Kotori or was it herself? If it's the latter it might be that the clones are weaker than her

Everything else looks fine

Side note, Kurumi has 2 keys in her profile but at the bottom of her page there's only one listed

For kurumi, it seem that the bullets of her clones injured Kotori but yes, her clones are weaker than her physically, they has been stomped by Kotori, the original kotori one Killed the old Spirits that kotori has.

Oh? I didn't see that thx ;)

I see, so the clones are physically low 7-C but their bullets are 7-A, correct? Unless they have low end showings making the 7-A part inconsistent

You're welcome!

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I myself agree with this. As for 7-A Kurumi let's say she's like Mami :v
Is this covering to latest volume?
I'm not at the last volume, from where i'am currently, Kurumi has been killed by Mio :/

The Causality said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
I myself agree with this. As for 7-A Kurumi let's say she's like Mami :v
Is this covering to latest volume?
I'm not at the last volume, from where i'am currently, Kurumi has been killed by Mio :/
I am somewhat up to date with the current Light Novels and have read part of Date A Bullet. I wouldn't say it would buff her tier...maybe? However, it definitely gives her new abilities. I could add them here or make a new thread to for the additional abilities.

Interesting

It's cool to see another members who know the verse with the currents light novels, if you want, come in my wall,we could talk about your upgrade stuff :)

Ok if everything is good i can process to the changes

Also, I will not have the time to edits all profile at the same time, the next week i've exams so i can start today but can't edit until the next saturday.

Maybe it is best to wait until you can edit all of the pages then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back