• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live: Questions and Revision (Shido upgrades + New key/Hax.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only option is to wait for Chu Minh Duy to comment here. If this optio won't work, we should work with what we have there :(

Hopefully I have helped you as much as I can...

I don't want to be here alone ;-; Let's just work with what we have there while we wait. As always, I'm not a help there. So, can someone link the feats to the chapters where they appear?

I'm sure the upgrades for AP/Durability has been accepted along with the new key. And irekoz posted a quote that I think everyone accepted. It's from Volume 19.

All were waiting for is the new hax to be accepted

It'd appreciated if we could know from what exact chapters the feats come from.

What hax is being investigated here? I'm just too lazy to read through the thread and am going to sleep in near time.

Well, going by what is written in this thread, I'm personally fine with the hax being added.

Can somebody write a TLDR summary of what is being suggested here?

@Ant Basically

• OP's suggestion has been accepted, just an AP upgrade for a character
  • About the stuff brought in the thread, it suggest to Use an English translation translated from a vietnamien translation of a volume only avalaible in this language (with a small note on the profile about that)
It's all

I suppose that the AP upgrade seems fine, but we usually prefer to avoid non-canon information in canon profiles.

No like a non Canon key. So we can have a non Canon shido. Not merging non Canon With Canon. It wouldn't make much sense to make another Shido profile just to add small information to it when shido's profile isn't stacked.

Well, we don't allow non-canon profiles or information unless the alternative version is sufficiently different from the original.

Oh alright. Well is it okay to add said key to shido's profile? Or like we can just add a visual novel key

Well, I don't think that we have done so elsewhere, so it would probably set a bad precedent.

It depends on if it is sufficiently different from the original, or mostly identical.

I don't know much about the games since most information you can get about them is from the wiki. But I'm sure it's kinda different in timeline from people like Rinne Sonogami and Maria Arusu. Powers shido never gets in Canon and etc. I'm sure it's okay to make and wouldn't be different from most profiles like that here

The hax is accepted by others, so, I think that we only need to know how we will be referring to the source when the references (Perhaps Wikipedia's realization should be used for them?) will be put into the profile. Should we retell the context of the feats in brief explanations and then put a reference that tells what appropriate chapters they appear in?

@HyperNepsy

Would you be willing to write the profile for Visual Novel Shido? Put it in your namespace (aka User:HyperNepsy/Shido Itsuka (Visual Novel), please.

Should we also add Immortaliy type 1 for Shido ? Mio said with all spirit power he can live with her for eternity ?

Volume 17 Chapter 5
Then, once the boy obtained all of the powerÔöÇÔöÇ

The boy will have a power that would prevent him from being harmed by anyone.

Close to possessing an eternal life.

Afterwards, he will be Mio's eternal lover.

And Mukuro said she is able to live with him in space forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back