• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live: Questions and Revision (Shido upgrades + New key/Hax.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions about shido and other stuff. It's like a question and slight Crt thread

1: In another thread (A Crt one) there was one where it said Shido would be near the same level as Mio When he absorbed all the spirit powers and "will finally become one with absolute power and near-infinite life, becoming Mio's eternal lover." Also apparently shido was able to hold his own against Mio for a little bit which would boost his AP and durability. Maybe he would get her powers too?

If shido gets Upgraded his AP and durability will be At least Large Country level, possibly Continent level for holding his own against mio. Unknown possibly for the other thing.

Also I heard that shido had harmed Isaac Westcott in his state of Spirit of Origin which apparently is superior to mio?

And I don't know how many spirits shido sealed but is it 11? And did he seal Nia?

If he sealed Nia he should have her abilitys added to his profile.

The thread where I got some of this from is here with all the quotes and etc: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1585009

2: Shido should have a non cannon key with all the Non Canon spirit powers he has for the exception of Mayuri. Rinne's powers and the other non cannon spirits shido sealed should be added to his profile.

In his non Canon key he would have all the spirit powers + Reality warping and casulity manip along with others like some from Maria.

3: Where does everyone read the light novel, I mean there's plenty of sites but all of them only stop at Volume 14 and etc. And you all know stuff from volume 18 and stuff. I need help

Uh that's it.

If Shido didn't absorb her powers as well, no he shouldn't have Mio's powers.

The context of the battle is very important. Barely being able to battle something would make you slightly comparable, but that is if Mio was actually trying. If there's no indication she was holding back, or not trying to kill him, etc etc etc and was fighting with her normal level of strenght, then sure he should be able to scale unless anything contradicts it.

Likewise, context for what happens with Isaac matters. Barely being able to do anything to Mio, not even keeping up in speed and then going against someone equal or stronger? Without justification that smells like outlier.

I am actually up for Shido having a Non-Canon key for all the spirits in the side material, but proper proof/scans of how said power's work would be needed.

I already work on Shido's profile but i need to finish the volume 19, i could probably add a Non-Canon key i guess

I mean im sure Mio was fightning normally against the spirits and etc. Iirc it came down to Shido and tohka vs Mio. And shido could hold his own from some quotes I've seen around. And the fact that shido has statistics amplification. I'm sure he can be at least 6-B and etc. Also I'm sure shido will get Mio's powers due to Volume 19.@Lsir

Shido's abilities were actually working on Mio, he sealed her powers and etc before it getting nulled right after. He could even hit her with sandalphon to hold her back.

About the Isaac thing I'm not sure tbh. Also yes add a non Canon key for shido so I can abuse <Eden> owo

Anyways where do you read dal light novel past volume 14? @The causality

Edit: Ok so apparently shido has sealed 11 spirits, And the spirit he sealed should boost his power like tremendously and shido should be upgraded. But I'm not gonna say anything about that though untill Cas finishes volume 19.

Shido doesn't have Rasiel's power, because Rasiel's sephira as been separated in two, Isaac gained the largest part of the power and Nia the smallest, by sealing her power, Shido doesn't gained her Power

About Shido, i've almost finished it so i guess i agree

About were i've read the volume, it was in a french site but all the volume has been deleted so i still search the vol. 19 last parts

If you want Date a Live LN after vol 14, go check on facebook group "Date a Live's LN Translation"

Where I am (Vol 20), Shido has access to all the angels even those of Mio. In vol 19, he badly injured Westcott First Spirit who's at the same level maybe stronger than Mio. Shido should be at the same level as them

Yeah because in volume 19 it was stated he wasn't strong enough to seal Mio. Once he sealed Kurumi he was strong enough. He then sealed Mio. And he combines all the spirit powers into a blast. So he has access to all the angels. He should be at the same level as Mio and have her powers. Also AP/durability upgrade.

It seems everybody agrees with this so I think it can be added.

Also @Irekoz. Tell them I want to join my invite thing isn't accepted yet :mad:

So for his Overall:

All of Mio's abilities

Large country, Possibly Continet AP. Also a Unknown for having the power to seal Mio and has her power via sealing her.

And A new key (Un Canon key)

And most people agree

For the speed, I think he should be FTL and higher when accelerating himself with aleph (like kurumi does).

In vol 19, he dodged Mio's attacks.

In vol 20, he keep up with Inverse Tohka.

So, FTL seems fine

Also Tell le Facebook people to Accept me in the group

01ee61e8-4fa3-4ba5-b360-7d0c83969c45
I quickly made a account to join the thing. Under the username of Itsuka shido.

For the feat for Shido attack potency (At least Large Country level, possibly Continent level)

Westcott became the Second Spirit of Origins, at the same level or stronger than Mio. He can create a spacequake stronger than Mio's which was calculated at 5,09E+14 Ton of TNT (Large Country) to 1,86E+15 Ton of TNT (Continental) (it destroyed something bigger than Africa) And we said, Spirit are unaffected by their own spacequake so Westcott should have a large country maybe continental durability

Volume 19 chapter 4

"ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇThe reiryoku is out of control. If you leave it be, it will blow up the whole area around here. That said, the consequences will not stop at the level of the Eurasian catastrophe.ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇBut, if I use <Ain> to equalize them so that they cancel out each other, maybeÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ"

Shido manage to badly injure Westcott by concentrating all his power into his fist

Volume 19 chapter 5 :

In order to defeat the primordial Demon King, not even the slightest hint of confusion was permitted. He had to assemble all ten Angels dwelling in his body into a single image.

Eventually, a single ray of light wrapped around Shidou's arm.

"Itsuka ShidouÔöÇÔöÇ"

Westcott widened his eyes.

But rather than a look of astonishment or fearÔöÇÔöÇthere was unmistakable joy and excitement mixed within his expression.

However, no matter what exactly, the thing that needed to be done did not change.

Shidou channeled all of his strength into his fistÔöÇÔöÇ

'OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhÔöÇÔöÇ!"

ÔöÇÔöÇTo smash against the Magician who began everything.

"…………!"

ÔöÇÔöÇThe tremors reached Mio's entire body.

Despite that, it was neither because <Ain Soph> lost to <Belial> nor was it caused by an enemy attack. In the center of the sky, Shidou had used the power of the Angels to strike down Westcott, who was floating between his two Demon Kings. The tremendous shockwave transmitted through the air, echoing in the huge birdcage formed by <Belial> and <Ain Soph>. While scattered around the surroundings, the Spirits all hastily looked towards Shidou's direction in alarm.

"ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇGaÔöÇÔöÇ, haÔöÇÔöÇ"

At the same time Westcott let out an anguished cry, the huge tree standing behind him and the overlooking flower above both let out a dull sound. The space fought against with <Ain Soph> had begun to distort and collapse.

ÔöÇÔöÇFallen leaves. Cracks emerged everywhere on the invincible Demon King.

However, that was to be expected. In any case, it was a devastating blow containing the power of all ten Angels along with Mio's own power. Although Westcott had possessed the power of the Spirit of Origin, it was impossible to handle that lightly.

"ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ"

Shidou gripped his bleeding fist and raised it to sky to show everyone of his victory.

"Ohh……!"

"Shidou!"

"Kyaaaa! Daaaarling!"

"……Fu."

From every direction, the voices from the Spirits echoed around. Mio breathed a small sigh of relief, feeling that the burden from <Ain Soph> had lessened.

HoweverÔöÇÔöÇ

"Fu……hahaÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇha, haha, amazingÔöÇÔöÇItsuka Shidou. ButÔöÇÔöÇyou were just one step short."

"WhaÔöÇÔöÇ!?"

Shidou's shoulders began to tremble as he heard Westcott's voice coming from up front.With his entire body thrown from the shock, blood was profusely bleeding from both his mouth and nose. While in the abyss of this ecstasy, Westcott called out one more name from the depths his throat.

The volume is in vietnamese, so I used google translate.

For Ain Soph Aur

Volume 20 Chapter 5

However, the attack she had thought would hit at any time did not happen.

At the time [Mio] released her breath

"---Ain Soph Aur" !

As she wondered where such a cry resonated from, a huge flower appeared above Mio's head.
The huge flower with the statue of a girl at the center of its petals shed down light into sky --- silencing both arms as [Mio]'s face that was about to release the "sigh" at Tohka

It was neither crushed or torn. It was as if all life was lost form the part where the light touched,[Mio]'s arm fell to the ground. Seeing that sight, Tohka involuntarily widened her eyes.

"What….?!"

(It's that idiot.)

Tenka's voice echoed in herd head as if to match Tohka's astonishment.

But that wasn't unreasonable either. After all, it was one of Takamiya Mio's angels --- the angel of death that would plunder away all life <Ain Soph Aur>

However, Tohka's surprise was not only for the appearance of <Ain Soph Aur>.

The voice that had called out the name of that angel was unmistakable ----

"Shidou!"

"---Aah!"

As Tohka called out his name, Shidou rose above the ground as he strongly nodded back.

Yes. It was unbelievable that it was Shidou who had caused Mio's angel to manifest

For Ain Soph

Volume 20 Chapter 5

However ―

"
—— <Ain Soph>"
At that moment, Shidou's voice echoed again from somewhere. A huge tree bearing a statue of a girl appeared behind [Mio]'s back --- from there as the starting point, a monochrome space began to spread out.

The angel of laws <Ain Soph>. If tracing the origin, it was not an exaggeration to say that this world was formed by the power of this Angel.

For Ain

Volume 20 Chapter 5

And so, he shouted.

The name of that Angel.

"----<Ain>!"

That moment.

"-----------"

As if considering the pure white light that was released from Shidou's hand, [Mio] screamed a tremendous cry.

That should be it. What Shidou revealed was the last angel possessed by Mio --- the moment it was activated, the Angel of the void <Ain> returned everything to nothingness

Hmmm I not sure if we should use google translation in case the possibility of a mistranslation.

Is there anyone you know whose native language is Vietnamese?

Actually now I think about it. Isn't Date A Live a Japanese novel series specifically a light novel series?

So where is the original quotes in Japanese?

Yeah dal is a light novel series. I don't know where the original quote can be found or even can be found. If we can't find it should we go for the Google translate one?

HyperNepsy said:
Yeah dal is a light novel series. I don't know where the original quote can be found or even can be found. If we can't find it should we go for the Google translate one?
We do have to consider the possibility of there being a mistranslation or so if we gonna use Google Translation. When I use the Google Translation for Japanese, the wordings seems off or just doesn't fit with the context.

There maybe a way to do so. After it wouldn't surprise me if there is a site for light novel series on the Internet.

Hmmm I not sure if we should use google translation in case the possibility of a mistranslation.

Yeah it could, but here the text seems fine, it may have some mistranlation but the general meaning is still there. The translatation looks fine to me

Irekoz said:
Yeah it could, but here the text seems fine, it may have some mistranlation but the general meaning is still there. The translatation looks fine to me
Idk. I rather been safe than sorry as the original context may have a different wording compared to a Google Translated one.

I mean, just because it's google translate means it's wrong all the time. And besides the text doesn't even look too wrong, the original meaning is still there. there's only minor error's like name spelling bit everything else seems fine. I think it can be used.

HyperNepsy said:
I mean, just because it's google translate means it's wrong all the time. And besides the text doesn't even look too wrong, the original meaning is still there. there's only minor error's like name spelling bit everything else seems fine. I think it can be used.
Hmmm maybe, but we do need a source for the said translation and where it came from too.

It came from the date a live translation Facebook group I think, i think it came there. If it did we can use it because I think all the other quotes and scans came from there

HyperNepsy said:
It came from the date a live translation Facebook group I think, i think it came there.
Still prefer if we can validate the translation came from there. Otherwise we can not use a google translation without any basis to stand on and I am quite serious on this.

Google Translate butchers a lot of translation, I know from experience of people trying to accurately translate Spanish and French and as someone who has years of experience with both languages, it gets a general idea right most of the time but wording is often mixed around with it.

Regardless, I agree with what HyperNepsy is saying.

Inverted Tempest said:
Google Translate butchers a lot of translation, I know from experience of people trying to accurately translate Spanish and French and as someone who has years of experience with both languages, it gets a general idea right most of the time but wording is often mixed around with it.

Regardless, I agree with what HyperNepsy is saying.
Which I stated earlier, we need the original source on where the quote came from. Otherwise we have no grounds on why we using a Google Translation.

I taking some precautions is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back