• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live: Minor Revision

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah this will probably be the last Date A Live revision for a while for better or for worse.

Anyway.

As I already stated in the Discussion Thread, there is no reason why Tohka Yatogami isn't solidly Low 2C in her New Existemce form, Previously we ranked this at unknown due to how supposedly massively more powerful she was from before but given the unquantifiable difference between Low 2C and 2C this is much more solidely "At Least Low 2C"

There's also the idea of her having Mio Takamiya's abilities but that's up for discussion of more knowledgeable people.

Secondly, Shido Itsuka, after rereading the attack potency section, has a relatively noticeable issue.

It states he's High 6B+ to 6A overtime.....Yeah.

So that's probably worth looking over, either Shido is Potentially High 6B to 6A over time and this needed to be stated on the AP (Top of Page) and his Durability section, or someone missed a huge detail in editing.

That's all.

1. I agree with changing the Unknown rating to At least Low 2-C.

2. If I understood correctly, Tohka now has Mio's Sephyra Crystal, which means that she has her powers.

3. Shido becomming High 6-B over time should be reworded, since he will eventually create an explosion similar to the one that Mio made 30 years before,so I don't know if it should scale to his durability.

Yeah from what I can tell it was an explosion he would have died from correct me if I'm wrong.

He knows magic, he has used Beelzebub (it should be in Nia's profile), and that he is so skilled in magic that he turned himself into the second spirit of origin (basically he has Mio's abilities) and a reiryoku barrier.

I would have to check if there is more stuff, but that pretty much it.

This is fine to me.

Dunno if Tohka has all Mio's power, it seem that she only used Mio's Reality Warping to create the world, she didn't used any of Mio's angel against Kaiju-Mio, a possibly is fine to me.

Add tabbers to Shido's profile, the profile is basically a mess. For example:

• Shido won't make the suicidal explosion in his High 6-C key, but his High 6-C key says all previous.
  • Also, the passive Reiryouku barrier isn't passive anymore after the 6-C key, but he can still do it in his High 6-C form, so it should be cleared that in his High 6-C form isn't passive.

Oh oops.

I think Japan is Higher then 6B though, but I might be wrong

Also. Why does Inverse Tohka and Origami scale to FTL by Mukuro when she's explicitly stated to be stronger then them while not serious?

Because Tohka fought againts Mukuro, and even if she wasn't serious, she shouldn't be much slow than normal, and she is 6x SoL.

Holding back is almost entirely unquantifiable in terms of scaling characters to one another (Example Beerus literally holding back infinitely against Goku, Kessler not one shotting Cole when they first met etc. etc.

For all we know Mukuro would have instablitzed Tohka if she got serious.

I agree to other forms scaling, just feel iffy on Inverse scaling to someone who wasn't serious.

You're comparing two different feats at two different times

We know that Beerus is significantly less casual fighting then when he was just chilling around in space.

If Mukuro did her feat by just chilling and traveling normally, or was very casual when she did it, you would have a point.

That said, pretty sure she wanted Shido dead when she did it.

That's why I said "At least Relativistic+, possibly FTL", because we don't know how much she was holding back.

She's only 6x above baseline FTL.

Not serious at all is enough to justify Rel

Not really.

Speed shouldn't be touched because not enough people agreed, but everything else is fine.

Back