• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

WeeklyBattles said:
Blake does not substitute herself with a clone dozens of meters away, she uses a clone that she creates right next to her to propel herself dozens of meters. She can create the clone instantaneously
Which takes time and is not instantaneous like you seem to claim whihc was our point the whole time, she is too slow to do that and attack with a close range ice clone at the same time. Which again brings us to the point where she either gets tagged by emotioon wave or by laser circus. It is like we just went full circle.

WeeklyBattles said:
Blake does not substitute herself with a clone dozens of meters away, she uses a clone that she creates right next to her to propel herself dozens of meters. She can create the clone instantaneously

speed is equal, propelling herself doesent make her any more likely to dodge

Every single instance of her using her clones in the show shows that she creates them instantaneously, saying she doesn't doesn't is completely ignoring everything about her clones. It does not take time to create them. She is by no means too slow.

You are missing the point completely she can create the clones instantly but can not travel dozzones of metres with them instantly that is my point.

if its not instantenius, than her speed will be ignored due to speed equal, and her propelling takes longer than the water

Rocker1189 said:
You are missing the point completely she can create the clones instantly but can not travel dozzones of metres with them instantly that is my point.
Yes she can by using them as leverage and propeling herself

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes she can by using them as leverage and propeling herself

Which is what takes time, like dude can you not understand? Then one time she used it to trverse more than a couple of metres took her forever. Which is in fact not instantenous.

Rocker1189 said:
Dude what is instant about throwing yourself with a clone.
Instantly forming a clone and jumping off of it. It does not take time to create or propel herself with her clones

WeeklyBattles said:
Instantly forming a clone and jumping off of it. It does not take time to create or propel herself with her clones
tehy are made instanteniusly, she however needs several seconds to propell herself with them

WeeklyBattles said:

Whicih is not instant she instantly create the clone then has to jump off it. That is not instant. At all.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, she is propeled instantly.

dude, in the two clips you gave she took second to be propelled, int the game you can SEE HER MOVING

so once again, make a crt to give her instantenius movement/ teletrasportation (instantanius popelling) TO BE ADDED, until then it doesent count, as its not on her page

INSTANTLY MOVING A COUPLE OF METRES NOT A DOZEN OR MORE METRES. HOLY- Right fck this. You say we ignore things and yet cant grasp the basic point of whatwe are saying.

WeeklyBattles said:
It is instant
Instantly moving

Instantly moving

Instantly moving

Seriously, can you guys pull your fingers out of your ears for two seconds and listen instead of ignoring things?

1st, it happened of screen, and she was already much farther away, so its presumable she mde that prior

2nd dude, you can see her moving, she even hizs zorchy while moving

3d once again, you can see her moving

make a crt

and you also see her torchy hit while "instanteniusly moving" so shed still hit water if she tried to go forward

I dont need to make a CRT when it already established that this is how her power works, you just refuse to accept it. Also i put more examples of her instantly moving 1. Occams Razor 2. Yeah, instantly, using her clones to propel herself 3. Again, instantly

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont need to make a CRT when it already established that this is how her power works, you just refuse to accept it. Also i put more examples of her instantly moving
That was never established that she can move than a couple of metres instantly with her power which you have never shown. I am still waiting for her to move a dozen metres intantly and I had posted a video of my own:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WNFW3OpnE which you have conviniently ignored.

Ever since her power was revealed it has been established that thats how it works. And yes, you reposted the video i gave you that proves she can use her clones to move dozens of meters. I never ignored it, i brought it up in the first place.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ever since her power was revealed it has been established that thats how it works. And yes, you reposted the video i gave you that proves she can use her clones to move dozens of meters. I never ignored it, i brought it up in the first place.

Yeah and it was not instant hence my point. She can not dodge the water wall it is too wide and has too much range. Unless you are going to say that she jumps right into it, then be my guest.

WeeklyBattles said:
It was instant. The wall being wide doesnt matter when she can jump OVER it
I dont get how it was instant you can see in the video that it took her a couple of seconds, that is not instant. And again jumping over it, she does not have enough range

even if she could (and the new examples you gave werent instantenius, as you can see her moving) , she still hits whatever is on the way, which would mean that she still cant get around the wall faster than darui can use other powers or stop using the jutsu

Blake's Semblance allows her to create Shadow-clones. These clones can be used by Blake to either distract, shield, or hide herself from the enemy for a brief amount of time. These copies are not just illusions and have some substance to them, as Blake has demonstrated the ability to jump off of them and use them to exert force on herself as a means of reaching greater heights. It is unknown exactly how long a shadow copy can appear for or how far away from Blake they can exist. So far, they have only appeared in Blake's immediate area, normally right next to her.

The description does not even say she an travel instantly with them lmao.

Okay, this fight is Way closer than what a lot of people think, While I think both have a good chance of beating the other im going to state my reasons why I think Darui might take this, he was second in line to become the next Kazekage and was bascially the Fourth's Protegae, scaling from fodder Shinobi he should be somewhat skilled in taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and low end Genjutsu, this should be more than enough for him to be able to stand his own with her in terms of Hand to hand combat, now with that out of the way I can see Darui spamming his lighting release beam of light bullshit at Blake which could end up being a bit of trouble for considering it follows the target, he could distract her with shadow clones , and while she's distracted he can stun her with his water release followed by his black panther style in which he can paralyze/restrain her, he then moves in quickly with his highly skilled Kenjutsu skilles and lands the killing blow via decaptiation or cuting down her torso

Rocker1189 said:
Her 8-A aura nothing strong about it he has higher AP.

Considering RWBY characters lower on the 8-A scale can take dozens of hits from characters higher on the 8-A scale before their aura goes down, she'll be fine

considering he took down two High-end 8-A characters simultaneously, I see no reason why he won't get through her semblence with enough Hits

Back