• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious vs Reimu Hakurei

fantasy nature makes you float out of reality, so theres no ******* way sidious can touch her in fantasy nature

That....Doesn't really tell me how she doesn't get mindhaxed with a thought, especially since floating out a reality is a fancy way to say intangible or non corporeal

Plus, again, he can interact with Force Ghosts

"Die"

"Okay!"

Calm down a bit dude, he don't wank Sidious, indeed he can Mind hax and bypass his resistance, His Mindhax>a thing which can affect the mind of all the persons in the galaxy

Reimu is planetary.

If Reimu use fantasy nature, she win (but she doesn't use this in character), Sidious Mind hax in characters iirc so my vote is for him

"but she doesn't use this in character"

Huh, they have lied to me. Cancel my vote.

Reimu can't win

The literal best she can do is an inconclusive if her abilities cancel mindhax and are thought based and she leads with them

Assuming they work which I argued they can't but whatever

Last time I checked if someone has a passive ability that ends the match instantly it gets into the border of stomp or something. At least from that one Sidious Touhou matchup.

Reimu has the unatural luck too, she could happen to fight in a place where she can't be affected by him, or have an object that protect her just because without knowing her ennemy, her luck would prevent her to be disadvantaged. I don't see how the emperor affect the entire galaxy in the movie, but whatever, his powers are probably enough for Reimu anyway.

So if Reimu can feel the force of the star wars universe, she could find a way to protect herself with her experience and instinct, otherwhise, she is screwd

So inconclusing depending of arbitrary conditions.

Back