• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious vs Reimu Hakurei

I think im switching to Inconclusive because SBA. I thought this was in character and Reimu wouldn't use Fantasy Nature, but if she's willing to kill and Darth Sidious is a tough dude (would qualify for major incident as my friend said above), then i dont see why she doesn't use it right off the bat.

Why would she use Fantasy Nature on him, if they don't have knowledge on each other?

For all she knows, he is just one old sickly looking dude

CursedGentleman said:
Why would she use Fantasy Nature on him, if they don't have knowledge on each other?
For all she knows, he is just one old sickly looking dude
there'd have to be some event on why she would be willing to kill him. Also when someone is "willing" it'd mean that they're determine to use whatever they have in their arsenal to win if I'm not mistaken. Reimu can use FN and thus would use it since she'd be willing to defeat him

AltBhavaagra said:
Holy ******* shit what happened. Also how many votes for raymoo and sidious again? im too lazy to count.
Everyone was arguing about Reimu being bloodlusted or not. Resisting the mindhax or not. Pulling out Fantasy Nature or not. 80% of this thread is discussion and the rest are votes, you can easily count them. You can specify if this is SBA or if someone is bloodlusted or not, because things like this happen.

Uninown said:
AltBhavaagra said:
Holy ******* shit what happened. Also how many votes for raymoo and sidious again? im too lazy to count.
Everyone was arguing about Reimu being bloodlusted or not. Resisting the mindhax or not. Pulling out Fantasy Nature or not. 80% of this thread is discussion and the rest are votes, you can easily count them. You can specify if this is SBA or if someone is bloodlusted or not, because things like this happen.
i forgot to mention Sidious mind-hax is restricted lmao

No, unless they make a tier change (like being 8-C normally but 6-A with a certain ability)

TFW OP demands others do their dirty work. Oof.

Now question, you take in account that Sidious WILL stop manipulating the entire galaxy to focus on Reimu, but beside bloodlust, there is no way he will, or all of his plans will fall appart. so he can't use that force to attack Reimu.

Reimu is in the same case BTW, she mantain the boundary between fantasy and reality strong every instant because otherwise Gensokyo would colapse. And she won't stop to do that for any fight.

Bloodlusted? Inconclusive

Sidious cant access someone who has spatial temporal lock which is essentially floating above reality itself which is what fantasy nature is. And no a ghost being seperated from the physical plane isnt the same thing, she's literally floating away from both time and space which falls under reality. Though vsbw reimu cant quite kill him I suppose so inconclusive

Gargoyle One said:
I mean unless she does it immediately he just opens his hand and makes her a slave
Fantasy nature is a concsious ability meaning its thought based. If its bloodlusted then she'd obviously use it first to try and even the plain field

She isn't bloodlusted unless the OP stated somewhere

And even then, bloodlust doesn't prove she goes FN immediately as opposed to anything else.

Gargoyle One said:
Gargoyle One said:
And even then, bloodlust doesn't prove she goes FN immediately as opposed to anything else.
Bloodlusted would likely mean this is without spell card rules. Her aim would be to kill him as quick as possible, using FN and spamming him with danmaku should easily be an option considering spell card rules are no longer taken into consideration

That doesn't answer my question

How do you know she will do FN instead of Spatial Manipulating him which gets her killed?

Bloodlusted means going all out, not "Use this one specific ability over anything else"

FN's her best ability and she knows it, so it is likely that she would turn invincible off the bat if she was to go all out. If she can use multiple things at once, even moreso.

Gargoyle One said:
That doesn't answer my question
How do you know she will do FN instead of Spatial Manipulating him which gets her killed?

Bloodlusted means going all out, not "Use this one specific ability over anything else"
In SCR its emphasised that one tries to make the battle fair, without it the usual aim is for someone to win as quickly as possible, considering marisa herself stated that no one can counter fantasy nature and its reimu's most powerful ability why in blooper shcoopers sake would reimu not use it if she's going all out and trying to get rid of him as quickly as possible

Or one could cound them.

Because that's a pretty big thing that is needed for this to be an actual fight.

Then yeah, we have enough to conclusively close this. Since it isn't unanimous a grace period is likely a thing we should use, but still.

Back