• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei vs Dante (DMC V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
reimu has 5 layers of probability hax
so yh probably a stomp
Demons operate on completely different types of laws and are type 4 acasuals I doubt the probability would have any effect. Dante also has layered madness type 2 and 3, empathetic and fear hax, immortality type 5 negation and enhanced sealing which she has no resistance to.

Demons operate on completely different types of laws and are type 4 acasuals I doubt the probability would have any effect. Dante also has layered madness type 2 and 3, empathetic and fear hax, immortality type 5 negation and enhanced sealing which she has no resistance to.
bruh no one has talked in this thread for a month

i vaguely remember touhou probability hax being argued to work on acausals but thats for supporters to say

If reimu still has her 5 layers the probability hax would have prevented dantes madness Manip maybe
The probability hax is described as mind passive but fortunately for Dante his madness and fear hax directly attacks the mind. I forgot he also separately has resistance to fate, causality and probability manipulation

Remiu, her floating nullify all Dantes hax.
That will be practically useless against Dante. He has enhanced resistance to space-time manipulation, can hurt intangible and incorporeal beings including alternate mundus who was completely of void form.

That will be practically useless against Dante. He has enhanced resistance to space-time manipulation, can hurt intangible and incorporeal beings including alternate mundus who was completely of void form.
Reimu can do the same on an outervesal record scale and easily bypass infinite distance, and her Hakurei God outscales Mundas by a lot. Anyone who can keep pace with Yukari and Shiki is above intangible and incoporeal.

Touhou > DMC. This site wants outliers of the series thus its realistically not that powerful outside of non canon statements.

Reimu can do the same on an outervesal record scale and easily bypass infinite distance, and her Hakurei God outscales Mundas by a lot. Anyone who can keep pace with Yukari and Shiki is above intangible and incoporeal.
Yikes bro outerversal what ? And as I’ve said dante can interact with the intangiblity Reimu posses. He’s shown far more impressive NPI feats to even compare, speed is also equal but if it wasn’t this should’ve been closed along time ago due to dante negging badly

Touhou > DMC. This site wants outliers of the series thus its realistically not that powerful outside of non canon statements.
Okey, thanks for confirming that, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, no one didn't even say that DMC was stronger than 2hou, but the fact of the rest of how you commentary clearly indicates that it is you against how things are handled around here

Touhou > DMC. This site wants outliers of the series thus its realistically not that powerful
Yikes bro outerversal what ? And as I’ve said dante can interact with the intangiblity Reimu posses. He’s shown far more impressive NPI feats to even compare, speed is also equal but if it wasn’t this should’ve been closed along time ago due to dante negging badly
Reimu is above intangible and incorporal being pure relativistic + with fantasy heaven. His passive hax should not touch her at all, while hers can work as a non linear aoe to one shot him. All of his npi feats are dubious also. While Reimu basically danmakus things that can delete her and dante with a thought.

Touhou > DMC. This site wants outliers of the series thus its realistically not that powerful

Reimu is above intangible and incorporal being pure relativistic + with fantasy heaven. His passive hax should not touch her at all, while hers can work as a non linear aoe to one shot him. All of his npi feats are dubious also. While Reimu basically danmakus things that can delete her and dante with a thought.
Stop trolling around.

I don't want to debate it, but Reimu's intangibility has countless 2B range that scales with cosmology, not even Yukari's conceptual boundaries that also scale with cosmology can reach her in this state. Dante's range is 2C at best so he is not touching her either.

Also, don't quote me.

Stop trolling around.

I don't want to debate it, but Reimu's intagibility has countless 2B range that scales with cosmology, not even Yukari's conceptual boundaries that also scale with cosmology can reach her in this state. Dante's range is 2C at best so he is not touching her either.

Also, don't quote me.
You’d have to make a CRT for 2b range to get accepted. For now it’s only listed as higher with her most range also being low multi via hell spatial manipulation shenanigans.

You’d have to make a CRT for 2b range to get accepted. For now it’s only listed as higher with her most range also being low multi via hell spatial manipulation shenanigans.
I'd do it myself but I'm a very busy boy. I feel Dante isn't even on Sonics level in spatial manipulations and Reimu out scales Sonic majorly.

Anyways. Reimu doesn’t have Multiversal range on her page but other god tiers do.if she can summon junko or yukari then then it’s a stomp in her favour

Anyways. Reimu doesn’t have Multiversal range on her page but other god tiers do.if she can summon junko or yukari then then it’s a stomp in her favour
She kept up with them and they said they bested in danmaku comparing their God hood to her abilities. Reimu is very choosen one mortal who can best and stop God like threats.

Dante shouldn't never be on a multiversal level either. SMT is the outlier non canon example, so are the novels which aren't canon to in game feats.

what is bro wafflin about
The truth. Mary Sue 1C layered immortal and hax Dante doesn't exist. I kick his bitch ass as Spider-Man and Modok in UMVC3. Plus he got builled by Urizen in the newest game. Touhou cosmology confirms infinite realities and an outerverse of realms having a set of infinite realities. Honestly if we are using the powerlist of both characters at their most wackiest, Reimu can just channel all the gods and devils of her world and even other settings, even use Sparda or the entire SMT cosmology against Dante.

Last edited:
The truth. Mary Sue 1C layered immortal and hax Dante doesn't exist. I kick his bitch ass as Spider-Man and Modok in UMVC3. Plus he got builled by Urizen in the newest game. Touhou cosmology confirms infinite realities and an outerverse of realms having a set of infinite realities. Honestly if we are using the powerlist of both characters at their most wackiest, Reimu can just channel all the gods and devils of her world and even other settings, even use Sparda or the entire SMT cosmology against Dante.
damn that's crazy bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back