• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei vs Dante (DMC V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore this yoho. This user is just a troll; he’s likely going to be banned soon.

Does Reimu have revisions coming or what ? Everyone’s saying she has 2b spatial intangibility but it just says “higher” to low multi on her page.
She does, but her spatial intangibility lets her float beyond existence and makes her untouchable to people who can affect the entire cosmology (countless worlds beyond + the Dream World, which is basically 2x 2-B).

Anyways,
Nope. Remiu wins.
She does but your arguments are embarrassing and it's making me look bad so please shut up.

She does, but her spatial intangibility lets her float beyond existence and makes her untouchable to people who can affect the entire cosmology (countless worlds beyond + the Dream World, which is basically 2x 2-B).

Anyways,

She does but your arguments are embarrassing and it's making me look bad so please shut up.
Reimu fra then wtf 🤦‍♂️ I’ll go play touhou sky arena to cope now lol.

You should also make a small CRT for her range in the meantime

Emphasis on "eventually".
You (the 2hou guys, not just you, sometimes I hate how English lacks how to express several people in plural) should """block""" the versus threads with the High tier characters that have not yet been updated in this case, this seems to be the case of Warhammer 40k where most of the versus stopped because the fans were waiting for the siege of Terra to end

Reimu fra then wtf 🤦‍♂️ I’ll go play touhou sky arena to cope now lol.

You should also make a small CRT for her range in the meantime
Yeah, good idea.
You (the 2hou guys, not just you, sometimes I hate how English lacks how to express several people in plural) should """block""" the versus threads with the High tier characters that have not yet been updated in this case, this seems to be the case of Warhammer 40k where most of the versus stopped because the fans were waiting for the siege of Terra to end
Not a bad idea, actually. I'll ask the other Touhou supporters for their thoughts first, ofc.

also you should just embrace your inner southerner and use "yall" tbh

After calculating every outcome of this battle, i came to this conclusion that Goku solos.
Of course, Goku's tacos is superior to both of their food.
axoqMM1_700b.jpg

I mean, there is a debate to be had here, even if it got derailed for a bit.

Anyways,

i don't think there is a debate to be had here after reading all this

wait, before the 2-B range for Reimu is accepted in the thread Fuji made, her spatial intangibility even if it only has 2-C range as for now, that should be more than enough against Dante whose 2-C has or scale less timeline/universe in range compared to 2hu's 2-C right, or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back