• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Authority probably won't work on the force. Or Nihilus himself.

Authority isn't working on someone Galaxies away from Earth.

Anyway, BB looks at Nihilus, then her past self paradoxes

Death hax isn't working here because she has authority over life and death.

Mind hax may or may not work though, given that she literally put humanity on trial while mentally linking to every single organism on Earth other than them.

Also, I don't think Nihilus has a counter for having the future locked into one where BB wins.

Authority over life and death won't save you from having your soul eaten.

Cool, Nihilus also has planetary mind-hax but more casual.

The Everlasting said:
Rep wasn't voting for BB though, he was just listing options she had.
Those are reasons, arent they?

Especially the future locking thing.

I've been told the future locking has to do with the Moon Cell, which anyone can no-sell if they can no-sell her authority.

Since when does the Moon Cell have anything to do with Earth Mother Goddess Authority?

It seems to me that Extra CCC story and mechanics change in every thread.

Ah, yes. My interpretation is wrong, of course.

Let's go back to town level BB and Gilgamesh with no abilities. Good old days of 2015.

How about someone brings me evidence that resisting EMG Authority equals resisting everything the Moon Cell can do?

And, if my understanding of patterns are correct, this is where someone comes in and ruins everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back