• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkstalkers Top Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rikuo's Darkstalkers graphic file information states that Jedah Dohma's Majigen Dimension is infinite in size: http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/37/35/506787.jpg

Confirmation that Jedah created Majigen: http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/40/39/506990.jpg

http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/49/34/506749.jpg

If Jedah dies, Majigen disappears with him: https://imgur.com/a/hh3XN

I propose for Jedah to be upgraded to Universe Level with and without the Shintai. (Which he created regardless)

This would scale to Belial, Morrigan and Lilith Aensland.

What do you guys think?

Edit: If this upgrade is accepted, Jedah would actually be upgraded to High Universe Level.

Double Edit: In the Udon Darkstalkers comics, Jedah's Majigen Dimension was confirmed to be a Universe on multiple occasions; he was also confirmed to be able to exist outside of Space/Time: https://***************.to/Comic/Street-Fighter-VS-Darkstalkers/Issue-4?id=121384

https://***************.to/Comic/Street-Fighter-VS-Darkstalkers/Issue-8?id=130613

3-A Jedah with and without Shintai is pretty solid taking this into account; this should scale to Belial, Morrigan and Lilith Aensland.

The phrases endless and infinity larger are vague, it basically says that their new home [Likely the ocean and not the Majigen] is much bigger than their original one by his prospective. Rikuo entered the Majigen in search for his son.

The porpouse of the Majigen is to gather souls for the Shintai, a being linked with Jedah [and the dimension] which will become 3-A once enough souls are gathered, not initially. If Jedah dies, the entire dimension will be destroyed along with the Shintai, which was not developed when it happened since it was a fetus.

The Majigen is actually a High 4-C structure for the presence of stars, but i have no problem with it being just likely 3-C.

Dark649 said:
The phrases endless and infinity larger are vague, it basically says that their new home [Likely the ocean and not the Majigen] is much bigger than their original one by his prospective. Rikuo entered the Majigen in search for his son.

The porpouse of the Majigen is to gather souls for the Shintai, a being linked with Jedah [and the dimension] which will become 3-A once enough souls are gathered, not initially. If Jedah dies, the entire dimension will be destroyed along with the Shintai, which was not developed when it happened since it was a fetus.

The Majigen is actually a High 4-C structure for the presence of stars, but i have no problem with him being just likely 3-C.
The term Infinitely wasn't used in a metaphorical sense to my knowledge, and the Majigen has an ocean in it by the way.

Also, Rikuo sensed an evil presence in tbe ocean. He is most likely talking about Jedah.

In addition, Rikuo and Ricky were already in Majigen.

Making constellations is now considered High 4-C, there is maybe a nebulae in Anakaris stage. Due to how big the realm is, there is consideration of being extremely vast by Rikuo, who is not extremely intelligent, so without direct statements of its size at best i can assume to be larger than a galaxy also due to Jedah superiority to True Pyron. I'm fine at best with at least 3-C for them.

Dark649 said:
Making constellations is now considered High 4-C, there is maybe a nebulae in Anakaris stage. Due to how big the realm is, there is consideration of being extremely vast by Rikuo, who is not extremely intelligent, so without direct statements of its size at best i can assume to be larger than a galaxy also due to Jedah superiority to True Pyron. I'm fine with at best at least 3-C for them.
Understandable, but you do know that that statement wasn't made by Rikuo right?

It's the narrator, who says that the ocean is seen as endless garden for its creatures as well being much bigger to their previous home referring to Rikou.

Making dimensions with constellations is 4-A because you have to make the space too. Making a constellation in an existing dimension is High 4-C because you only make the stars.

It seems to be more to 4-B since is strange to me that making a space with stars is the same of making solar systems, but i'm no calc/space study Admin, so whatenever.

Dark649 said:
It's the narrator, who says that the ocean is seen as endless garden for its creatures as well being much bigger to their previous home referring to Rikou.
Yes, but you were implying earlier that because it was a statement made by Rikuo that it was invalid. Which would've been accurate.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Making dimensions with constellations is 4-A because you have to make the space too. Making a constellation in an existing dimension is High 4-C because you only make the stars.
What do you think of "At Least 4-A likely 3-A to 3-C" Jedah, Morrigan and Lilith?

I just remembered that Jedah Dohma's Vs Battles Wiki's profile is a composite of the games, comics and cartoons.

If that's the case, I don't know why someone hasn't upgraded him based off of his feats from the Udon Darkstalkers Comics.

The Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers Comics feats should be accepted since it takes place in the same Universe as the main Udon Darkstalkers Comics.

In the comics, Jedah's Majigen Dimension was confirmed to be a Universe on multiple occasions; he was also confirmed to be able to exist outside of Space/Time: https://***************.to/Comic/Street-Fighter-VS-Darkstalkers/Issue-4?id=121384

https://***************.to/Comic/Street-Fighter-VS-Darkstalkers/Issue-8?id=130613

3-A Jedah with and without Shintai is pretty solid taking this into account; this should scale to Belial, Morrigan and Lilith Aensland.

@Matthew & Dark649

So what are the conclusions here?

@Continuum19

You can check under Darkstalkers in the Knowledgeable Members List to find people that you can ask to comment here. You can also check the supporters and neutral sections of the Darkstalkers verse page for this purpose.

Antvasima said:
@Matthew & Dark649

So what are the conclusions here?

@Continuum19

You can check under Darkstalkers in the Knowledgeable Members List to find people that you can ask to comment here. You can also check the supporters and neutral sections of the Darkstalkers verse page for this purpose.
I did that already, Matthew is the only active member of Vs Battles Wiki with knowledge of Darkstalkers. He's already here.

Damn, I wish I had mentioned Jedah's Udon Darkstalkers Comics feats earlier. This thread would've been settled by then.

We do not scale from non-canon crossoverse, even in composite profiles. The only thing we know is that the dimension is sligtly bigger than a galaxy, being a universe is speculation until a solid confirmation. It's better to close this rather than go around in circles.

Okay. It may be best to wait for a confirmation from Matthew as well though.

Dark649 said:
We do not scale from non-canon crossoverse, even in composite profiles. The only thing we know is that the dimension is sligtly bigger than a galaxy, being a universe is speculation until a solid confirmation. It's better to close this rather than go around in circles.
The crossover is canon to the Udon Darkstalkers Comics, canon crossovers are a thing on this site: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw18ML67D4kolDIOKeGaDeS6

I'm sure Matthew will agree so I'll wait for him to respond.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I added some Udon Darkstalkers Comics feats in the post.

We're all waiting for your response.

The Crossover is Canon to Udon Darkstalker and Udon Street Fighter, but I am uncertain.

Morrigan and etc, would be At least 3-C, likely 3-A at this point.

Okay. Would you find this acceptable Dark649?

I find it hard to believe that Jedah would need to obtain further power to built a Universal Weapon if he was already universal, though.

The Street Fighter profiles does not follow the Udon continuity because they have contraddictions and events that does not exist in the canon continuity like Vega hiring Necros to attack Chun Li or Gill stomping Oni Akuma and Evil Ryu at the same time, the same should be for Darkstalkers also since the Udon continuities are connected in that crossover. In the canon games [which are 1, 2, 3 and its variations] and in the Lilith Manga Jedah dimension is not outright said to be a universe, so the only thing we can assume that is bigger than a galaxy in canon due to Jedah vast superiority to True Pyron.

In canon it is also said to be "Infinitely larger" than the oceans which RIkuo swimmed. Which may or may not be literal.

@Dark649

Okay. I think that seems to make sense.

I think is not that literal, it can also be extrapolated that their new home is far bigger than their previous one, i also find it hard to believe that Jedah would rely on the Shintai if he was in the same tier of power. At best i would go with a middle ground with at least 3-C, possibly higher for Jedah [3-A with Shintai], Morrigan and Lilith and likely higher for Belial.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Crossover is Canon to Udon Darkstalker and Udon Street Fighter, but I am uncertain.

Morrigan and etc, would be At least 3-C, likely 3-A at this point.
I completely agree with "At least 3-C likely 3-A" for Jedah, Morrigan, Lilith and Belial.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I find it hard to believe that Jedah would need to obtain further power to built a Universal Weapon if he was already universal, though.
Actually, it was stated in the Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers Comics that Jedah wanted to break down the barriers between all Universes and all Realities to merge all of existence into one Universal Soul with the Shintai. So Composite Shintai is likely Low Multiverse Level: https://***************.to/Comic/Street-Fighter-VS-Darkstalkers/Issue-7?id=126224

Well, the Udon comics are most likely not canon to the games.

Antvasima said:
Well, the Udon comics are most likely not canon to the games.
Dude; you do know the Darkstalkers profiles are a composite of the games, anime and comics right?

Well, that would obviously change things then, although I don't know if that was a good approach to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back