• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkstalkers Top Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should only covers the main games. The Ova [Donovan killing Pyron] and the Udon via the crossover [Where Jedah teams up with Gill] deviates from the original story, it's like also including the silly Cartoon, Marvel vs Capcom, Fighting Jam and SNK version of them.

We include the games and the little manga we have only. The only thing I use the anime / comic for is the whole "Anita having enough power to destroy Pyron easily".

Which can work if we only use the anime which doesn't deviate.

That is a good point. We do not tend to scale from crossovers, due to how unreliable they are in terms of powerscaling.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We include the games and the little manga we have only. The only thing I use the anime / comic for is the whole "Anita having enough power to destroy Pyron easily".

Which can work if we only use the anime which doesn't deviate.
What? This site also uses Udon Darkstalkers Comic feats for Pyron.

Antvasima said:
That is a good point. We do not tend to scale from crossovers, due to how unreliable they are in terms of powerscaling.
What's the point of canon crossovers on this site then?

Even canon crossovers tend to rescale characters from different settings with extremely different power levels to each other: Crossovers

Dark649 said:
I think they should only covers the main games. The Ova [Donovan killing Pyron] and the Udon via the crossover [Where Jedah teams up with Gill] deviates from the original story, it's like also including the silly Cartoon, Marvel vs Capcom, Fighting Jam and SNK version of them.
Dude; the only things that are accepted are the main games, Udon comics and the anime. None of that other stuff.

Antvasima said:
Even canon crossovers tend to rescale characters from different settings with extremely different power levels to each other: Crossovers
Understandable, and the crossovers page mentions that common sense is a factor as well. All we have to do is not scale any of the Street Fighter characters via common sense scaling. Simple.

I am fine with using:

• Games
  • Manga
  • OVAs
Other stuff like Character Profiles in games, American Comics, Crossovers can be used as supporting information if it already aligns with something in the main sources.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I am fine with using:
Okay then, the Darkstalkers profiles need ALOT of revisions then. Pyron's speed needs to be downgraded to Relativistic+ and so do all of the other character profiles.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No? Pyron has the same feat in the game and Phobos has MFTL+ flying speed too.
Oh crap, I forgot all about that stuff. Oh well, if neither of you guys are using the Udon Darkstalkers Comics feats for the profiles then Pyron's profile needs to be revised to remove the feat from the Udon comics.

After that, this thread can be closed.

@Matthew & Dark649

Are either of you willing to check up on Pyron's profile?

Pyron profile is ok, i recall the High 5-A DKS2 ending feat was calced as High 5-A in the Narutoforum.

Dark649 said:
Alongside Anita, Belial has some stuff from the comic.
Pyron's Udon Darkstalkers Comics speed feat calculation needs to be removed if we're not using the Udon feats anymore, so does Belial's Udon feats and information.

Unless you can accept "At least 3-C likely 3-A" Composite Udon Jedah, Morrigan, Lilith and Belial?

Dark649 said:
Pyron has travelled in space and reached earth in all continuities.
Pyron's Udon speed feat is still a Udon feat, I sincerely hope you don't plan on nitpicking the Udon feats.

So.......

Are we gonna upgrade Composite Udon Jedah, Morrigan, Lilith and Belial to "At least 3-C likely 3-A" or are we gonna get rid of Pyron's and Belial's Udon comic feats and information on their profiles?

I think that Matthew and Dark649 agreed to get rid of scaling from the Udon comics, but I may have misunderstood.

Antvasima said:
I think that Matthew and Dark649 agreed to get rid of scaling from the Udon comics, but I may have misunderstood.
Is there any way you can edit out the Udon stuff on Pyron and Belial's profiles?

Not me. I don't know enough. Dark649 might be able to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back