• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darksiders 7-B downgrade

Doesn't mean they can't take a few hours to call Fury in, or silence those who may get the idea. They actually have done the ladder before to a Watcher. Regardless it's Environmental Destruction one way or another,
I'd also note time might pass differently brtween the Worlds.
War was only with the council for a short time but 100 years passed on Earth so we have precedent for limited periods of time with the Council = much longer periods in Earth years

Im talking about normal Tsunamis because they are the ONLY thing we have to go off of here. We're talking about Dagon, he was in a big ass pool of water for his bossfight.
I am talking about this tsunami:
Screenshot_20210912-012627.png

Everything will be redone, including the oceans. In parts of the game we saw the ocean being altered, so I doubt the ocean is a safe place. What this influences is saying that "no life will survive", which includes fish and marine animals

I am talking about this tsunami:
Screenshot_20210912-012627.png

Everything will be redone, including the oceans. In parts of the game we saw the ocean being altered, so I doubt the ocean is a safe place. What this influences is saying that "no life will survive", which includes fish and marine animals
Well no shit, it's a High 6-A ED Tsunami. Doesn't mean on individuals it's High 6-A.

War was only with the council for a short time but 100 years passed on Earth so we have precedent for limited periods of time with the Council = much longer periods in Earth years
That doesn't change my point. My point is about the council not wanting Fury to take time to go earth, since they didn't want anyone to suspect the plan

Well no shit, it's a High 6-A ED Tsunami. Doesn't mean on individuals it's High 6-A.
... Man, do you read my comments? I'm saying that characters like Dagon or his shaman will survive the tsunami, and with the inverse square law we can calculate the durability. Tsunami power does not scale directly

That doesn't change my point. My point is about the council not wanting Fury to take time to go earth, since they didn't want anyone to suspect the plan
But that means it's ultimately irrelevant; the hours it could take for the Council to muster their efforts could correlate to years or decades of earthly time
I'd also note there's no timeframe here for the world flooding or life wiping

... Man, do you read my comments? I'm saying that characters like Dagon or his shaman will survive the tsunami, and with the inverse square law we can calculate the durability. Tsunami power does not scale directly
I know. I've long accepted that. You continued the discussion.

I'd also note there's no timeframe here for the world flooding or life wiping
This is stupid if you look at the context. It is said that the shamans would summon a tsunami and then flood the world, the only timeframe is the time it will take for the shaman to summon the attack. There is no proof and everything indicates that it will be very fast. A timeframe if you want a low-end is 30 minutes to 1 hour, which I can accept.

Ember Core is unusable by your arguments.
isnt
First of all, why is it a hyperbole? Whoever said that the energy is equal to 1000 suns is literally the person who uses and created the same material, it is not similar to a hyperbole and we already accept much more contradictory things, like Amaterasu having the temperature of the sun. And no, I don't know why you are mentioning War here (He is canonically fragile with lava by the way). The scale for the feat is Moloch, who receives from Lucifer himself a source of immeasurable and considerably invincible power, which makes it contextually more powerful than a power source presented at the beginning of the game (The Ember Core). Although Moloch is stronger than most of the characters, Samael is able to fight him momentarily.
Yes, I am not talking about GBE, I am talking about the energy of sunlight. GBE is exploding the sun, but it is "sun power" that we are talking about. If someone says "I have the power of a human" we don't interpret it as if he can destroy a human
I showed what I believe with scanning. I just hope the mods don't take too long to give an opinion.

isnt

I showed what I believe with scanning. I just hope the mods don't take too long to give an opinion.
The Ember Core scales to nobody there is no reason to discuss it any more. And before you try to say otherwise think about how it would scale. War doesn't scale to it, Strife doesn't scale to it, Vulgrim used it with a Scrying Eye to track Lucifer a bit, and everyone else has 0 possible reasons to scale.

I don't understand what you are saying. War picked up the Ember Core inside a furnace where the energy source was being used to power a factory, just because War can pick it up doesn't mean it has no energy. It is just disconnected, since the Ember Core needs to be attached to a piece of equipment in order to function.

Now that argument you made is completely wrong. Just because something appears at different parts of a game doesn't mean one thing is stronger then the other. Also Moloch wasn't amped at all. He had invulnerability and immortality. Nothing more, nothing less.
What this comment of mine is relevant now
Yes. Because you yourself disproved War scaling to it.

Yes. Because you yourself disproved War scaling to it.
... Are you madman? I said that War getting Core is not relevant or is even a feat. What does this have to do with my main point about Samaek scaling for the fight against Moloch
Just because something appears at different parts of a game doesn't mean one thing is stronger then the other. Also Moloch wasn't amped at all. He had invulnerability and immortality. Nothing more, nothing less.
The context says that Molock was given invincible power by an ancient power source that was extinguished several years ago. Nothing is said about him having invulnerability or something, it's just power. And obviously it can be used, Samael has knowledge about Core, if he gives that much impact to a power source contextually it is stronger than the last one. Both are in the same timeline, same game, same characters, same story

... Are you madman? I said that War getting Core is not relevant or is even a feat. What does this have to do with my main point about Samaek scaling for the fight against Moloch

The context says that Molock was given invincible power by an ancient power source that was extinguished several years ago. Nothing is said about him having invulnerability or something, it's just power. And obviously it can be used, Samael has knowledge about Core, if he gives that much impact to a power source contextually it is stronger than the last one. Both are in the same timeline, same game, same characters, same story.
Samael said that Moloch was nearly invincible. He never once said Moloch was more powerful then him there, it was a case where Moloch could harm Samael but Samael couldn't harm Moloch.

Since when does invincible without context = invulnerability? lol

Nor is it said invincible, it is said "nearly"

Last edited:
So has anybody applied what has been accepted here?

Tbh scale Death to Tier 3 because he beat the Guardian who is described as one of the greatest creations of the Makers, who also create universes.
._.

None of the feats I listed have actually been cancelled, I am still arguing and no mod has given an opinion yet. Although yes, after talking to a friend maybe Tier 5 won't work, but 6 is still a thing

wait i was thinking of a different thread for a completely different series and thought you were replying to that WOW that might be my worst fuckup i was so happy someone was gonna do the hunter x hunter calc for me

It was a joke, but aren't worlds considered universes in Darksiders.
No...
None of the feats I listed have actually been cancelled, I am still arguing and no mod has given an opinion yet. Although yes, after talking to a friend maybe Tier 5 won't work, but 6 is still a thing
You mean the angel that 100% could've been amped and that we don't know if she did anything to the landscape or not?

Stop being ironic. And even if her was amplified it doesn't matter, Death killed her.

But anyway, the point is to first establish the feats and then discuss, do you agree?

Stop being ironic. And even if her was amplified it doesn't matter, Death killed her.

But anyway, the point is to first establish the feats and then discuss, do you agree?
All right, I'll be more direct then. Where's the scan of her actually causing damage a 500-600 tonner couldn't cause?

Do I agree to what? The deadly sins Environmental Destruction that doesn't scale to anyone? Yes.

Damn, you are really very annoying. You are sarcastic with every comment, and you don't even elaborate. I made a simple comment. I will try to establish the feats tonight and then we will discuss, it is simple. I am busy right now, so I asked this extremely simple question.

Damn, you are really very annoying. You are sarcastic with every comment, and you don't even elaborate. I made a simple comment. I will try to establish the feats tonight and then we will discuss, it is simple. I am busy right now, so I asked this extremely simple question.
I've literally already agreed to using the seven deadly ED and disagreed with using the Core for anything. How blindingly clear does that have to be???

Back