• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darksiders 7-B downgrade

... You are really dumb
You said you wanted to establish feats, I took objection to using some of them and put the others as Environmental destruction. Would you peel open that galactic singularity you call a skull and get that in there?

Yes, I will still establish with calculations, scans and justifications. But then you start being sarcastic by assuming what I'm going to say. My comment was simply question with yes and no, but apparently you decided to get desperate or something

Yes, I will still establish with calculations, scans and justifications. But then you start being sarcastic by assuming what I'm going to say. My comment was simply a yes and no question, but apparently you decided to get desperate or something
If you want to make some calculations for the seven deadly go right ahead, I will completely deny any scaling to normal AP however. If that was a yes or no question then it's a lot ****** broader. And drop the "Oh your desperate!" claims, it has the adverse effect in debates, if I was desperate for Darksiders not to be tier 6 I wouldn't be really hearing you out some in a debate. I'd love for it to happen if there's good evidence and feats to scale with for it.

If you want to make some calculations for the seven deadly go right ahead, I will completely deny any scaling to normal AP however. If that was a yes or no question then it's a lot ****** broader. And drop the "Oh your desperate!" claims, it has the adverse effect in debates, if I was desperate for Darksiders not to be tier 6 I wouldn't be really hearing you out some in a debate. I'd love for it to happen if there's good evidence and feats to scale with for it.
try not to act like a 5 year old my guy, there's a line after which good faith debating becomes childish whining and you're crossing it.

Aka completely and utterly unusable. Those """"""feats"""""" have been gone over so many times and rejected just as many times.
Have they? Can I ask where these feats have been gone over, since you have supposed knowledge of the when and where?

I ask not only for myself, but it would be good practice to have those threads brought up so the relevant arguments can be displayed here instead of forcing the user to go on a goose chase for them when they are being used for your argument.

At the beginning of the game Fury also says that she could slaying demon planets.

I know this can't be used for a rating, but it is strange to imagine an 8-A character doing this
There are real world bombs that yield less destructive results than that, I can imagine with enough time she could easily rid a planet of demons. It may seem strange to you, but that doesn't make it impossible.

Mostly because I'm bored and have nothing better to do
Just have patience please and give people the opportunity to gather what they can, there's no need to rush through these things.

try not to act like a 5 year old my guy, there's a line after which good faith debating becomes childish whining and you're crossing it.
I agree with the sentiment here, just that you should have probably said it in a better way that doesn't insult the user's intelligence.

But yes, DaReaperMan. You need to relax, your behavior is bothering multiple users and all I can ask is that you tone it down.

Last edited:
The seven deadly weren't actually brought up previously, it was the Lord of Hollows/Abraxis and the Ember core. But the former doesn't have enough context and the ladder as discussed here is unusable.

And I'm not being impatient as proven by the fact I haven't rushed anything, if it sounded like I was I really wasn't. I've waited a month to get some lower feats that weren't wrong calced I can wait another month for higher feats to get calcec

Anyway, what are the conclusions here so far?

Basically I will gather some information and calculate some feats, and then discuss consistency. I am quite busy, as now my school has changed its hours and I will have to adapt to the new routine, so it might take a while

Okay. No problem. Tell us here when you are done.

Basically I will gather some information and calculate some feats, and then discuss consistency. I am quite busy, as now my school has changed its hours and I will have to adapt to the new routine, so it might take a while
All right, I've waited almost two months. No rush.

I'd prefer to keep this open and not do revisions if you find more consistent tier 6 feats around the same area of power, I'd be 100% willing to put everyone at tier 6 with like, one more tier 6 calc that actually scales for consistency.

Like, if I need to wait for consistency, I'll wait, this is a hobby and there is apsolutely 0 rush.

Edit: For reference there are two accepted tier 8 calcs, so at this point I'd be fine with "At least 8-A, likely Low 6-B, possibly Far Higher"

"This spear once belonged to a righteous warrior angel, and it has struck blows in pursuit of equivocal justice. The spear crackles with storm-wrought power and unleashes claws of lightning that rake surrounding enemies with their coruscating energy."

I don't think that would net you 7-B, it would be at most 8-C if we assume the lightning is real on its own statements and not being used by Death.

I know this isn't strictly related to AP, but is there a calc for the Mortis gauntlets being able to release an energy attack that spans the world in heartbeats? Seems fairly impressive.

I know this isn't strictly related to AP, but is there a calc for the Mortis gauntlets being able to release an energy attack that spans the world in heartbeats? Seems fairly impressive.
It's a good feat on paper but the Grand Abominations don't scale to anyone. It'd put a number on Mortis and that's it.

It's a half-dead and unpowered Mortis that's been dormant for god knows how long at that point. Plus Death (or any nephilim for that matter) has no feats of actually reacting to the damn thing, in fact even its half-dead state explicitly blitzed Death and War

Could be decent attack speed ngl

As for the Abyssal feat, why exactly would it scale to Death himself again?

Looking at the boss fight you COULD possibly argue that because Death destroyed the core that he'd scale, but that isn't exactly a very good argument for clear reasons.

It wouldn't I don't think. That's why I wanted another tier 6 feat to solidify it
Looking at the boss fight you COULD possibly argue that because Death destroyed the core that he'd scale, but that isn't exactly a very good argument for clear reasons.
See I don't think that works as a possible support. There's no indication the Forge can endure it's own energies and destroying the core doesn't mean Death scales to that. It'd be like destroying a reactor and then causing a meltdown; it doesn't mean you're Tier 7
Tier 8 seems the most consistent so far but I'm willing to be surprised

Last edited:
As for the Abyssal feat, why exactly would it scale to Death himself again?
He literally fought and destroyed the core of energy that generates a High 6-B level result. The Forge was sustaining its army and planning to create new versions of itself, showing that it still had more power than I had calculated
There's no indication the Forge can endure it's own energies
The Forge is capable of attacking with the energy of its core

About this
capable of traversing an entire world in a matter of heartbeats

80 beats per minute or "1.333" beats per second

Speed = 40075000/1.3333
Speed = 30057001.425m/s (0.10019000475c)

Assuming a weight of 40Kg

RKE = 1.8205835e+16 Joules (Low 7-B)

However, no one scales to this without a vague assumption. The gauntlet is weakened when Death starts using it

Do you need our calc group members to evaluate any calculations here?

He literally fought and destroyed the core of energy that generates a High 6-B level result.
My analogy stands, destroying the core that produces the power doesn’t necessarily mean you’d scale to full power output

Especially when said power output was probably overtime as hell
The Forge was sustaining its army and planning to create new versions of itself, showing that it still had more power than I had calculated
Except
1) creating and sustaining its army is unquantifiavlr
2) we have no idea how it would reproduce itself or even the time frame for it doing that; let’s not use that as an argument
3) it’s still the only solidly Tier 6 feat
The Forge is capable of attacking with the energy of its core
But all of the energy it’s produced over the several years/millennia it’s been active

Wouldn't get higher then tier 8, would be a nice supporting feat if we can't find more tier 7/6 feats that scale

I recall Death or War slicing an enormous rock being chucked at them, has that ever been calculated?

Reaper Form doesn't scale to the anyone's base, also it's clearly closer to Death literally just hit it hard enough that it cracked in half, that would SIGNIFICANTLY lower the results

Back