• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid vs. AncientWisemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sealing is a thing. Teleporting to other points in space time is a thing. Pandora Dialogue is more than just a reflector. And I perfectly see Wisemon countering a bunch of Omega Beams. That's what Pandora Dialogue is for. Not to mention escaping throughout space and time.n the likes of teleportation and

AncientWisemon can see far into the furure. That's his precog. Both of their knowledge spans across the multivers including not just the Digital World but the Human Multiverse as well.

Now the question is. What if both decide to Time Travel and kill each other at the same time?

"The Space-time Stones it holds in its hands are able to playback a record of a space, preserving every event or object of the Digital World within space and time."

"A Digimon completely shrouded in mystery, Wisemo can appear anywhere in time and space via the Book. Treating the Book as a spiritual vessel, it frequently alters its shape to appear anywhere within the spaces and times which the Book has connected, and it is said that its true form remains within a separate dimension. "

Sealing: Maybe. Not sure if Darkseid can escape with shooting himself with his own Omega Beams.

Teleporting: Darkseid can follow him

Pandora Dialogue: It's NLF to assume it can just take everything coming at it.

Escaping through space and time: I...kinda just said that Darkseid can follow him.

Seeing far into the future won't help in a scenario where the next 5 minutes is all that'll matter.

I...don't know. I mean, considering how baby Darkseid doesn't exist, and I doubt baby AWM exists as well

You can't BFR darkseid, he can literally travel anywhere he likes via boomtubes and the omega effect, in fact darkseid can trap wise on in the omega sanction if he so wishes, which a prison of infinite realities each one forcing an opponent to live and die in udder agony each worst than the last.

Not to mention killing darkseid in the past won't work as he [he has killed himself in the past.]

Pandora Dialogue is not NLF. It's hax. Plus it is literally right in Wisemon's description. Not everything like this is a NLF.

You underrate how useful that is for an underdog like Wisemon who is known for being exremely crafty.

If AWM has to look into those stones, then it puts him at a bigger detriment given that Darkseid can just destroy either those or the book.

@Grudge I never said he would BFR Darkseid. Not once. And Wisemon can just escape just like Darkseid.

He should have Time Paradox Immunity then.

The real cal howard said:
If AWM has to look into those stones, then it puts him at a bigger detriment given that Darkseid can just destroy either those or the book.
Where does it say he has to look into the stones to do so?

You are taking stuff out of context and exaggerating, Grudge.

Firstly he can't travel everywhere with Boomtubes. Yes, it allowes for Multiversal transportation, but it's not everywhere. You could conceively trap him with a strong enough barrier, in fact he has been trapped in the comics.

I'm pretty sure that the Omega Sanction are not real realities but mindscapes. I don't reccall Non-True Darkseid ever using it either.

I'm positively sure that Darkseid didn't kill himself in the past, but an alternate version of himself to create a time paradox and destroy the timeline. The scans you posted don't show Darkseid surviving either.

It kinda makes sense that he does. Sounds like basic Crystal Ball esque stuff. They just transfer the information into his mind or something?

@Dragon you do know darkseid can manipulate space time as well. Also reflecting darkseids omega beams won't really work because he has full control over the omega beams and can just redirect his attack back in any direction.

Also I did mention how is wisemon going to get past his ressurection as even spectre couldn't kill him. also does wisemon have resistance to mind manipulation because he could also mind hax him.

@Grudge Based on his file that is only true form Darkseid. It isn't simple reflection. Once Pandora Dialogue is used, the attack is practically Wisemon's.

Dark Song could do the exact same thing and lure Darkseid to death or putting him to sleep. Not to mention Trickster in which allows Wise's attack to gain the properties of Texture Blow.

Bruh...That is a Cyber Sleuth gameplay video. Pandora Dialogue in that game does not even work like the official source material. It is completely different for game balance. Unless you really want to assume that is does 20% health damage to an opponent...

• Pandora Dialogue: Repeatedly preserves the opponent's attacks within space and time, then plays them back at high speed.
None of that happens there.

I haven't seen Darkseid be a Reality Warper outside of his true form, Grudge. Scans or it didn't happen.

Give me time an I will find some, however I will be abscent from the site for a while so I can't guarantee I will find it on time.id have to reread some issues and take pictures.

Wonder Woman's Bracelets have reflected Darkseid's Omega Beams, so it can be done.

I never said they couldnt be reflected I just said darkseid has full control over his beams, wonder woman's bracelets are like the only things in DC(or comics in general) yet to be broken or scratched due the origins of it being made of the ageis shield. Even if wisemon could hit darkseid with his own beams it wouldn't affect him like it does others.

Spectre did kill Darkseid but Spectre's master didn't allow Darkseid to stay dead as he is an integral part of the universe.

How does that change the fact he can still be resurrected on a high scale. I already knew that reason why spectre couldn't kill him. That only supports you'd have to be a very very powerful reality warper to permently kill darkseid.

Has it been used outside of that game though? Because if not, we have to go by what we actually see rather than what is stated (could be wrong).

"How does that change the fact he can still be resurrected on a high scale. I already knew that reason why spectre couldn't kill him. That only supports you'd have to be a very very powerful reality warper to permently kill darkseid."

What?

Darkseid can't revive himself from being killed by The Spectre, someone else (Who is The Spectre's superior) did it instead.

Not really. And Databook attacks takes primary canon over game. We only take game abilities as long as they do not contradict said abilities. In this case Pandora Dialogue being its own attack instead of utilizing another attack to become an attack.

But...why though? Especially because Cyber Sleuth influences a LARGE portion of Digimon. Heck, we don't know any specifics about the move outside of Cyber Sleuth. It could take 20 minutes to set up, it has to hit AWM first, he might need a certain weapon first, etc.

Also, that sounds way too convenient.

The real cal howard said:
It could take 20 minutes to set up, it has to hit AWM first, he might need a certain weapon first, etc.

Also, that sounds way too convenient.
Dont make baseless assumptions if there is nothing suggesting it. I could probably demolish every pokedex statement with this type of mind set.

"How does that change the fact he can still be resurrected on a high scale. I already knew that reason why spectre couldn't kill him. That only supports you'd have to be a very very powerful reality warper to permently kill darkseid."

The Presence revived Darkseid. Presence isn't a factor in this fight.

What? Darkseid can't revive himself from being killed by The Specter, someone else (Who is The Specter's superior) did it instead.

Yes darkseid has revived himself before(Irrc he once used this dudes body for his resurrection, Dan something .) but regardless the presence isn't the one who revives darkseid, darkseid revives himself still, the master of spectre simply didn't allow darkseid to be killed permanently. Also I looked more into the issue and metron himself told spectre had he had been successful in killing darkseid, he would become darkseid?(or it's he would have taken darkseids place, can't really say for sure might be the latter than the former.)

The point I'm making is that the only time we see it being used, it acts nothing like that. It's no different than how we treat Beerus' sealing.

Uh... Grudge.

Spectre's master IS The Presence. And if the Presence needed to interfere when Spectre killer him, that means that Darkseid can't revive himself if someone that powerful kills him.

Also, given that that is dealing with Spectre, it is very likely that that is the true Darkseid.

Uh... Grudge.

Spectre's master IS The Presence. And if the Presence needed to interfere when Spectre killer him, that means that Darkseid can't revive himself if someone that powerful kills him.

Also, given that that is dealing with Spectre, it is very likely that that is the true Darkseid. </div> No they weren't dealing with true darkseid, true darkseid doesn't get actually introduced until final crisis.

Except we go by the official Databook descriptions first and for most. Cyber Sleuth is a large portion of Digimon yes. But so are the Databooks. We go by official databook entries and only use game abilities when said attack is not being contradicted. Nothing has changed about that. I guess Atomic Blaster is no longer atomic destruction due to it not being an OHKO in Cyber Sleuth. I guess Garuru Cannon is no longer Absolute Zero because it is not an OHKO. Simply put we do not count contradictions Simple as that. Cyber Sleuth's depiction contradict the entire Databook entry and as such we do not count CS depiction of said move legit.

Actually, True Darkseid has appeared before Final Crisis.

Superman has been to the 4th World many times. The scans showing that the random New Gods of New Genesis can create universes and that "All universes exist as bubbles in the Reality of New Genesis", and Darkseid explaining that he is just an avatar are all from 90s comics.

It was claimed at the time that 'The True Darkseid never appeared!" to generate hype for the comic.

"A Digimon completely shrouded in mystery, it can appear anywhere in time and space via the Book. Treating the Book as a spiritual vessel, it frequently alters its shape to appear anywhere within the spaces and times which the Book has connected, and it is said that its true form remains within a separate dimension. Among researchers it is rumored that it is in the same family as Piemon, and of the same Demon Man type. The Space-time Stones it holds in its hands are able to playback a record of a space, preserving every event or object of the Digital World within space and time. Its Special Moves are repeatedly preserving opponent's attacks within space and time and then performing a high-speed playback (Pandora Dialogue), and confining the opponent within the Space-time Stones for an eternity (Eternal Nirvana)."

Um...but isn't that how we do things though? Like, for example, Sheer Cold wouldn't have been treated as AZ unless it was an OHKO (I'm aware that Gauru Cannon is AZ in the anime as well. Just an example).

Also, how come it works like that for Atomic Blaster and Garuru Cannon, but WarGreymon's move is durability negating due to game mechanics in CS? That sounds like picking and choosing what's legitimate (not trying to be offensive).

Because as I said, the move itself does not contradict showings. Brave Tornado is portrayed as being true to its roots with just an added effect. Simple as that. Added effects do not contradict the move. However, completely changing how the move is detailed to be used does contradict it. In this case Cyber Sleuth contradicts how Pandora Dialogue is used. That is the crux of the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back