• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid vs. AncientWisemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in the Digital World. They start 500 meters away from each other in a densely populated area. Just kidding, everywhere is empty and devoid of life.

Darkseid: 1 (The real cal howard)

AncientWisemo: 7 (Dragonmasterxyz, NickMatt94, RadicalMrR, Reppuzan, FateAlbane, Gargoyle One, The Wright Way)

Standard Battle Assumptions

This is Darkseid with his Post-Crisis Avatars. Not sure how it works, but 4-B Darkseid essentially. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

This is an interesting matchup to be honest. I will comment in more detail later. Leaning towards AWM for reasons I will state later.

Legit, when has existence erasing Omega Beams been a thing? The description just makes it sound like disintegration.

Anyway, existence erasing Omega Beams have always been a thing in DC, even since Pre-Crisis. And Darkseid can control them even after they leave his eyes. Playing them on a loop would be a detriment to AWM.

Also, that ability is pretty darn cheap ovo

Pandora Dialogue: Repeatedly preserves the opponent's attacks within space and time, then plays them back at high speed.

Pretty much he takes his attack and spams it back at high speed by conserving it in space-time.

Plus Wisemon's precog will help him here as he'd know to just keep Darkseid's Omega Beams in check.

Yes because at this position point, the attack is his to control. So he would counter Darkseid's.

Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Mind Control, Illusion Creation, Soul Manipulation

Not just Omega Beams to worry about.

Precog, Transmutation, Power Nullification, Illusion Creation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Sealing, Summoning, Teleportation, etc are also things to worry about on Darkseid's end. Not to mention Dark Song and Duplication.

In this fight AP means nothing. Also once Pandora Dialogue is in effect, the attack is now Wisemon's.

For the record, I mostly named the things that would work on/be a threat to AWM (though I admit I forgot a few).

Oh trust me. I know he's smart. But Wisemon's known for being highly intelligent, even for Digimon Standards.

Also apparently this isn't Wisemon's true form...it exists in another dimension.....I missed that......

He is actually above the 154 FOE. Actually, we actually don't have a new legit value for Vademon's dimension....

Anyway, to rebut your statement about AWM's intellect being > (however slight) Darkseid's, DC has levels of intellect, and each of them is impressive. The stuff that DC characters do with their intellect and the feats they accomplish dwarfs a large amount of things anyone in Digimon does short of Yggdrasil and Homeostasis (again, feat-wise). And Darkseid sits at the top of that.

Stating to know everything there is to know sounds...nah. I don't wanna go through that again. But still, the high level intellects have feats above what's stated in that profile. Look at Lex or Brainiac.

That's why nigh-omniscient is a thing. Basically this amounts to both have equal intellect. It is just that Wisemon's precog gives him a leg up here.

Mostly said all I did because you said AWM was countless steps ahead of Darkseid. Just wanted to be nitpicky and debunk that. Obviously, precog gives him an edge in combative knowledge, though being able to see things coming doesn't always mean you can plan around/avoid it.

Except, the countless steps ahead wasn't going by intellect. You misunderstood. It was talking about precog. Plus Wisemon has the tools necessary to counter Darkseid's skills.

The main useful thing he has is the reflect barrier thing. It's not like Darkseid hasn't been hit by his own things before. Darkseid has more than enough to counter that as well, and will eventually catch on to precog. I don't see Wisemon countering a bunch of homing Omega Beams, Darkseid's strength advantage that's enough to considerably harm AWM in a single punch, along with all of his other hax. Precog gets you far, but not that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back