• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Multiversal Tournament: Digimon vs Epic Battle Fantasy

The Legendary Wiseman of Steel vs This Royal Knight-like Tritagonist

-Speed Equalized

-Loser is revived of brought back from where ever after the fight.

-Standard battle Assumptions.

-Both are 4-B

-Battle takes place in the Tournament of Power Exhibition Match Arena

-Maybe this song'll be nice for a fight.

FIGHT!!!!!

Lance: 0

AncientWisemo: 6 (Dark, Nick, Zex, Gargoyle, Mugen and Kalt)

Inconclusive: 0

Ancientwisemon
Sigh....Kids these days.

Epic battle fantasy lance by soranekuro-d7f8sdk
You better not be a bore.

Digimon and EBF forms a great pairing (well if you don't go in tier 2 that is).

As for the battle we have:

AW:

+stronger

+attack reflection

+BFR

+Time Travel

+Reactive Evolution helps against Lance's elemental attacks

+Even if Lance can recover from transmutation, he is weakened AF in the meantime.

+Has Precognition (How does it works? Can he perceive the attack or also its effects?)

? Don't know the extent of his space-time manipulation/ power nullification

Lance:

+Information Analysis

+Ignores durability with a lot of attacks

+Stat Amping

+Can curse AW to cause him to weaken over time

+Death Manipulation

+Berserk actually helps a LOT because it causes AW to brute force his way instead of winning via BFR/time Travel

+Can resurrect himself

In the end, I'm not sure but AW seems more likely to win, mostly due to its precog actually. If he knows what Lance can do, he won't hesitate to use BFR or to time travel back when Lance was a baby to kill him.

AncientWisemons space-time Manipulation is essentially capturing the enemies attack, and playing a space-time loop, having it attack the enemy non-stop.

A Digimon completely shrouded in mystery, it can appear anywhere in time and space via the Book. Treating the Book as a spiritual vessel, it frequently alters its shape to appear anywhere within the spaces and times which the Book has connected, and it is said that its true form remains within a separate dimension. Among researchers it is rumored that it is in the same family as Piemon, and of the same Demon Man type. The Space-time Stones it holds in its hands are able to playback a record of a space, preserving every event or object of the Digital World within space and time. Its Special Moves are repeatedly preserving opponent's attacks within space and time and then performing a high-speed playback (Pandora Dialogue), and confining the opponent within the Space-time Stones for an eternity (Eternal Nirvana).

Anyway. Considering AncientWisemon has fight threats like Lucemon and lost, I don't think we'll be taking any chances with an almost-as-powerful threat like Lance. If he's willing to BFR (given the setting, I'm not sure if it be allowed), Laplace no Ma would be the end all be all, since it reads:

With ultimate wisdom, it calculates the coordinates to the spirit world and imprisons the opponent for eternity in a separate universe. There's also Elder Sign...but it seems pretty vague.

If it's a straight fight without BFR, then it be quite close. I don't think Lance has the resistance capable enough of overpowering Wisemons Space-Time attack loop nonsense, but at the same time, Lance's Antimatter attacks could seriously injure Wisemon.

I think ultimately Wisemon has this through his Attack Reflection and Space-Time hax, however.

He precog literally lets him see into the immediate and distant future. Also Reppu corrected me on one thing. One of the things I labeled BFR is actually Sealing. So he has BFR and Sealing.

Texture Blow requires him to get physical, but if he touches Lance, he becomes a little sprite and all his abilities are nullified. But he can still use items. Also Wisemon has the ability Jester(Joker? Can't remember the name from Cyber Sleuth) in which all of his attacks have a 10% chance of having the Texture Blow ability.

Yeah then I confirm my vote for AW.

But iirc Lance can return normal after being forcefully transmutated into a slime (which also null powers) so there is that

I mean, was it via item or did it wear off? But votes counted either way,

Slimes can turn people into other slimes on contact. It lasts 3 turns, all the stats are lowered AF, and you can't do anything, no skills, no items, and no attacks. Only way to cure it that I know of are dying or waiting for it to wear off.

I see. If I remember right, In Cyber Sleuth the Dot ailment doesn't ware off until after battle or you use an item.

Slime status effect does heal after battle too, but so does pretty much anything in EBF so it could be considered game mechanics. Maybe the lore about it will be expanded a bit in EBF5, who knows.

Back