• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid/New Gods addition/revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 5D for New Gods is pretty much a given specially how the Sphere of the Gods is outside the Bleed which is 5th Dimensional.

I am also fine with this. It is 1-A Platonic concepts New Gods that I have a problem with.

I knew that the chance New Gods being 1-A was slim and that you and others will have a problem with it which is why I put it on the Q and A board (Well, some good did come out of that thread, which is the False Platonic concept)

False Platonic should probably be fine.

Okay, but in the future it is easier for my automated script to handle if you list the profiles that I need to unlock in the following manner:

Darkseid

Zeus (DC Comics)

Black Racer

Rama Kushna (Post-Crisis)

Ares (DC Comics)

You also seem to have forgotten about Orion.

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

I also find it weird that the true form of the Greek gods have Immeasurable speed while the New Gods are only Massively FTL+

Their speeds should probably all be adjusted to MFTL+. We have changed our immeasurable and infinite speed standards considerably over time.

Thanks. Did you adjust the speeds as well?

Pretty sure it should be ltealso as "possibly Immeasurable" too. Don't we do that for every High 2-A or higher profile?

I think so too because of this line on the Speed page:

"This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed"

but apparently its not enough.

Well, if they transcend linear time they should have immeasurable speed.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Wasn't true Darkseid beyond basic multiversal time, anyway?
Yeah, Orion also said that Darkseid exist within everyone

@Antvasima

So, should I change their speed to Immeasurable?

I suppose so, as long as they have been stated to transcend linear time.

Thank you. I will re-lock the pages. Should we close this thread then?

Okay. No, apparently not. His statistics should preferably be adjusted.

Darkseid's inconclusive against Dormammu should be removed as well, since Darkseid's 2-C form no longer exists.

Not sure, I notice that a lot of people has been claiming that he resists mindhax on the level of Martian Manhunter. I dont think he's ever been mind hax but I also dont remeber him resisting that level of mindhax

It is only a 1.5 months necro though.

Did we already deal with most of this, or is there something important left to discuss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back