• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I notice I read the last comment immensely wrong. I thought it was saying: 4-C, Arthur stomps.

What it was actually saying is just Arthur stomps with zero justification.

Considering how big of a glass canon Arthur is, what can he do before getting even slightly poked. (I know he has a lot of very strong powers but does he use them on people, the justifications on his page make it seem like he just did it to the environment).

Actually it is, immortality Type 5 is one of the worst immortalities last I checked. He can’t regenerate, so if he explodes from being slight poked by the Soul of Cinder then he’s incapacitated. Though maybe he can repair himself, though his profile doesn’t say he can.

Then Arthur should have regeneration on his page, because last I checked immortality Type 5 doesn’t give you that on this site. Like even if it does in verse, we still rate it as a different power on the profile.

I think someone is forgetting that Arthur has Precognition the Soul of Cinder has no counter to it that we know of and so Arthur wouldn't even be hit by the soul of cinder, don't get me wrong I love me some Dark Souls it's my favourite game lore of all time the soul of cinder just doesn't stand a chance against a person who can literally warp reality and know what it's going to do before it does.

So again

ARTHUR STOMPS EASILY.
(Im voting Arthur)

Last edited:
To be fair I misread why you voted earlier, so I thought you said he would stomp through ap.

If Arthur’s abilities are combat applicable (I know he uses them, but using them on opponents is a different story in fiction a crap ton of the times), then yeah he probably stomps.

Yeah it seems like he just warps the environment a lot, but if he did use it on someone once. I think the precognition (unless it’s super crap, but I doubt that) should allow him to know the SoC will absolutely destroy him unless he uses Chaos on him.

I should probably read more of Seven Deadly sins. I don’t care about spoilers so I can read the chapters with this chaos stuff soon.

Back