• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeweed said:
I mean is it wrong 4 people agree with it, also that isn't the only ftl: Gwyn is the god of sunlight, the light laser spell in dark souls 3, the lord vessel can creat a beam of light and the lord vessels are made by Gwyn.
Relativistic+ Souls for god-tiers seems consistent.

We still have to figure out the lower tier characters.

I already made the changes to the Chosen Undead, Soul of Cinder, Ashen One, and Gwyn.

early game ashen one should be city block level for defiiting a DS3 demon, who should be superior to the asylum demon, who is city block level

Should the chosen undead have more powers; they can hope to other realities (pvp), can travel back in time (first dlc)?

How did that DLC work Lore wise? Did he literally travel back in time?

Since there aren't Lords of Cinder in DS2, Bearer of the Curse should scale to the late-game bosses like Sir Alonne.

Yes Manus time traveled the chosen undead to the past and the chosen undead can go back and to the future and past by himself (with the lord vessel). Also Aldia is a lord of cinder.

Ashen one was taken to the end of time by the chick with the orb that breaks iirc. He didn't do it himself under his own power.

And Chosen Undead can only warp to bonfires that he's lit with the Lordvessel. He can't just use the Lordvessel to travel anywhere/when he wants.

That being said, Limited Time Travel works.

And why do you thing Aldia is a Lord of Cinder?

So, Manus has time travel, and CU can do it with an item.

I found no reference to Aldia being a former lord.

I thought DS3 already takes place at the 'end of times.'

He was said to be able to light the first flame, I think (Manus should have time travel atleast; the ashen one can travel to the end of time without interacting with the lady plus they should have the power due to absorbing Manus's soul).

Well the bearer can light the flame himself so he should be the lord of cinder, also is Solaire being upgraded he can kill Gwyn.

Oh God, the revision I've started months ago... It may not have come in fruition by me, but I'm so happy to see this...

I so happy that I had remembered multiple light based feat; it may had stayed massive hypersonic if I didn't.

Found the Scaling Post by The Everlasting.

Bosses in Dark Souls generally have five tiers of power for us to scale from.

• Low-tier bosses such as the Asylum Demon, Taurus Demon, Capra Demon, Curse-Rotted Greatwood, Iudex Gundyr, etc., are all scaled from the Asylum Demon and the Curse-Rotted Greatwood collapsing the stone floor to begin the second phase. City Block level.
  • Pyromancies like Fire Tempest simulate the mighty pyromancies the Daughters of Chaos used in their war with the dragons, and they ended up speaking the Chaos Flame, which all demons of note can wield as power. The Soul of the Old Demon King can even be transpositioned into Chaos Bed Vestiges, which summon remnants of the Chaos Flame itself. Basically, this is where high-tier spells (Not top-tier) would go, I'd imagine. Small City level+.
  • The bosses scaled from this feat are ones that have some sort of parity with the Everlasting Dragons or the Lords, including those who can wield Soul Spear (Which is said to be on-par with Gwyn's Lightning), Crystal Soul Spear (Which is comparable to the Armaments of the Lords) and White Dragon Breath (Which emits the breath of Seath the Scaleless). Country level.
  • The Lords of Cinder and maybe Pontiff Sulyvahn (Since he was partners with Aldrich) are scaled from the First Flame creating and maintaining the existence of the sun, as before it existed there was no light in the world, and if it dies all light, including the sun, will disappear. Star level.
  • The Soul of Cinder is an amalgamation of every single Lord of Cinder throughout Dark Souls history. While the exact number is unknown, we do know of at least eight (Gwyn, the Chosen Undead, the Bearer of the Curse, Ludleth, Aldrich, the Abyss Watchers, Yhorm and the Twin Princes), with the likelihood of it being a great number more. The Twin Princes are stronger than all three of the past Lords of Cinder bosses and are implied to have killed several Ashen Ones in the past. Finally, the Nameless King is > that even before he absorbs the King of the Storm's soul before you can, and is basically the biggest thing you can take on sans the SoC. He's a fair few magnitudes of power above any of the ordinary Lords of Cinder, basically, and then he powers up MORE so... yeah. Large Star level, possibly up to Solar System level.
Since the bosses are in a very odd order (Especially in DS3, where the Abyss Watchers are fought fairly early on), we judge the bosses based on their own feats and powerscaling to various entities and don't just go "Boss B is stronger than Boss A because he's fought later", or else we'd wind up with the Dancer of the Boreal Valley being > Abyss Watchers, Yhorm and Aldrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back