• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
last thing, would gael scale to 4-C ? it was implied that he recovered most of the dark soul, which is importat because, the abyss, an aspect of the dark soul, was able to corrupt the abyss watchers, and was feared by gwyn himself and may or it may not be the cause of the fading of the first flame

Dzhindzholia said:
Does Nameless King scale to lords of cinder?If not,why?
beacause the soul of cinder is the amalgamation of all lords of cinder, gwyn, the fist lord of cinder, was alone powerfull enought to banish the nameless king, so the combination of countless lords of cinder would be waaaay more powerfull than the NK

the characters that are 6-B:

the everlasting dragons for this

seath, havel, nemaless king, nito, witch of izalith/bed of chaos, ornstein and gough for being able to kill everlasting dragons

artorias and ciren for being comparale to ornestein and gough

smough, beacause is comparable to the four knights of gwyn

big hat logan and the cristal sages, beacuse they can use the crystal soul spear, a sorcery on par with the amaments of the ancient lords aka the gods, and the white dragon breath, which is a "frightful power of the ancient dragons"

kalameet because not even anor londo at his prime would dare to challenge him

priscilla for being feared by the gods

midir for being an everlasting drago

Manus, beacuse he's superior to kalameet and defeated artorias

character that are 4-C:

gwy, chosen undead, barer of curses, abyss watchers, yhorm, aldrich, who all were able to link the fist flame

lorian and lothric, who were intender to link the fire, but refused

solaire, myazaki said that he would be able to link the fire

high 4-C characters:

soul of cinder for being the amalgamation of countless 4-C

ashen one for killing the soul of cinder

@Overlord775

I know about the lore of DS."gwyn, the fist lord of cinder, was alone powerfull enought to banish the nameless king"So,Gwyn was able to banish the namless king....How do you know that he forced nameless king to leave Anor Londo,Nameless king batreyed gods and joined dragons maby he left it in his own.Gwyn shouldve killed the namless king in that situation but he didnt,maby he could not? "so the combination of countless lords of cinder would be waaaay more powerfull than the NK"Countless lords of cinder?Where is that stated?I replayed DS3 a lot of times,read almost everything in DS wiki,but i dont remember about countless lords of cinder,can you give me a link to where it is stated? Abyss watchers,they all share the wolves blood that Artorias left,it is their power(i suppose),so Artorias is also going to be 4C?

"Since Lord Gwyn, the first Lord of Cinder, many exalted lords have linked the First Flame, and it is their very souls that have manifested themselves as defender of the flame." -soul of the lords and by the amount of fire dead keepers that there are in the firelink shrine tower, there have bent a lot of lord of cinder

I dont see there "countless lords of cinder".You want 4C Solair by statement when Namless King has a lot better feats and is definetly stronger.Anor Londo even in their prime was feared by Calamit,what about him.Also,what about Artorias and the Abyss Watchers?

The Nameless King most likely left on his own accord (he put a spell on Gwyn's grave in the lore). The Kalameet statement is most likely an outlier considering Gough one shot him. Also the Abyss Watchers and Artorias are completely different people/things; Artorias was a dragonslayer under the rule of Gwyn, meanwhile the Abyss Watchers was a legion the slaughter kingdoms in their hunt of the Abyss.

Firestorm808 said:
So,

Star level - Lords of Cinder, Chosen Undead, DS2 guy

Solar System level - Soul of Cinder
Sounds good. 1000x sounds like enough at least. I mean I seriously doubt 10 lords, or even 100 could be called "countless". Of course, that is insane speculation.

Gough Did damage kalamet but just enough to crippile his flight. As the fight with kalamet proves He's still in pretty good shape

By the way, here's the light speed attack.

Sunlight Spear

In-Game Description:

"Miracle born from the fading soul of Gwyn. Hurl sunlight spear. In the war that marked the dawn of the Age of Fire, Gwyn wielded these rays of sunlight, which remains fierce even as they fade."

Summary of changes (Correct me if I'm wrong)

AP/Durability:

• Solar System: Ashen One and Soul of Cinder
    • The Soul of Cinder is the manifestation of all Lords of Cinder that have pledged to defend the First Flame by linking it.
    • "Since Lord Gwyn, the first Lord of Cinder, many exalted lords have linked the First Flame, and it is their very souls that have manifested themselves as defender of the flame." - Soul of the Lords.
  • Star/Large Star: Lords of Cinder, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse
    • Lords of Cinder are capable of maintaining the existence of the First Flame with their souls, which keeps the sun in existence.
  • Country or Higher: Late-game Bosses, Everlasting Dragons, and Nameless King
Speed:

• Relativistic+: Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Soul of Cinder, Ashen One, and possibly Lords of Cinder
    • Sunlight Spear: "Miracle born from the fading soul of Gwyn. Hurl sunlight spear. In the war that marked the dawn of the Age of Fire, Gwyn wielded these rays of sunlight, which remains fierce even as they fade."
    • Dodge Sunlight Spear during invasions
  • MHS+: Beginning/Mid game protagonist and bosses
    • Dodging lightning attacks

I think there is multiple light dodging feats. That one light spell from dark souls 3, Gwyn being the god of sunlight and keeping the sun together, and the laser that came out of the lord vessel.

@Lightbuster30

To be fair, how else were they going to animate a spear made of sunlight. It's an upgraded version of the Great Lightning Spear. The lore states that it is actual light, and there's no other evidence besides how it's drawn that disagrees with it.

I mean is it wrong 4 people agree with it, also that isn't the only ftl: Gwyn is the god of sunlight, the light laser spell in dark souls 3, the lord vessel can creat a beam of light and the lord vessels are made by Gwyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back