• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls Dragons and God Tiers Revision

Gwyn is 4-C,than Dragons should be 4-C too,cause there is no way Gwyn is stronger than most powerful Dragons and especially Kalameet whom Anor Londo was feared even in its prime.Prime Anor Londo means that NK is included too.

There is too many inconsistency in DS scaling,that you either don't see or just ignore.

The whole powering up the Star means shit.I don't even know why people accepted that,why it was even discussed?Dark Souls verse is at best Town lvl or lower if we cut Nameless King's feat(at least Miyazaki left a warning before ringing the bell,so we know he is strong),4-C is obviously outlier,or it just does not translate to their AP.

The strongest characters in the verse excluding the player are Gwyn,Nito,Kalameet,Seath,Manus,SOC,Witch of Izalit,NK,Gael.And among them only 1 is 4-C,while others also have Great Lords souls.Why the difference is so big?I already expressed my opinion about Artoria and AW,more likely facts than just my opinion.

Dark Souls and Bloodborn are heavily wanked in the wiki.Non of this verses are 4-C or near.

One verse is 4-C for powering up the sun by weaker characters,while feats are meh.The other verse is 4-C for a description of the spell.Just lol.

Oh,also,about Sunlight Spear,just,why is it Speed of light?It is literally thrown by the caster,caster creates a spear than throws it using his hands.It is not speed of light.It is stated nowhere.

I am also a fan of Dark Souls,my favourite serie,but the wank is real.

"Even considering that they share his soul."

That is false.

I don't even know the rest of what you're trying to say, your argument is unclear and the formatting is awful.

Also, please don't go "I'm a fan of a series" as an argument. It isn't one under any context.

Why does everyone keep acting like the dragons scale to Gwym: Havel and Ornstien at the very least killed hundreds most likely thousands to the point that a random dragonslayer's armor became possessed by the will of the hunt and started killing things. The dragons don't scale, and neither do the lords because the witch got destroyed by a mere replica of the first flame, while with even a fraction of his soul Gwyn is superior to all the other lords combined including the people who have fractions of his soul. Note: not literally destoryed don't take that part super serious

So,this is everything you can tell me after all i wrote?

"That is false."

Nani?Wolves blood is the soul of Artorias,wich is divided between Watchers.And watchers have justification based on it.How is it false if it is the lore of Dark Souls.

You don't even try to defend the verse,you just ignored everything i said,and no one is even trying to defend the verse.

I'll create a thread to downgrade a verse later.Just too much wank and outliers.

@Keeweed

"while with even a fraction of his soul Gwyn is superior to all the other lords combined including the people who have fractions of his soul"

You exaggerate a lot.Gwyn is more powerful than them,but not with fraction of his soul.Only in his prime.And not combined but individually,he can not take 2 or 3 greate lords on his own.

People need to stop trying to use headcanon and start posting scans. The feat is not AP related and is an outlier anyway, it isn't consistent with the verse's feats in any way. Besides none have showed scans of actual star fueling.

Well, I still think sun is 4-C, I admit that scaling is inconsistent. And also souls can be converted to AP because of the Statement by the one soul of Cinder and the transposition, which can turn one's soul into powerful items. Ex. Skull Ring, The whole thing about Cursed Rotten Greatwood, The hollows lacking Dark Sigil, which is like a fuel to DS, are struggling to reanimate itself.

Dzhindzholia said:
^I like how he calls others "experts" without even expressing his opinion in the thread or pointing out mistakes.
Great job.
Trying to talk sense to blue names who want to compulsively disagree with green names or green names who wanna play Occam's razor card and not assume anything else is not something I am interested in doing today.

Trying to talk sense to blue names who want to compulsively disagree with green names or green names who wanna play Occam's razor card and not assume anything else is not something I am interested in doing today.

So what, green names are superior to blue names now? And they have their own points, even people who are ignoring others. Don't say anything like that if you don't want to contribute to this thread.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
So what, green names are superior to blue names now? And they have their own points, even people who are ignoring others. Don't say anything like that if you don't want to contribute to this thread.
No, I didn't say that lol. I am friends with quite a few people in this thread.

Knight doesn't agree with Weekly and Ever. Ever and Weekly doesn't agree with Knight.

I am friends with all three.

I am done dude. I am personally neutral.

Dark Souls could be tier 9 for all I care and I still will vs debate it.

Anyway, sorry for the derail guys.

I am neutral. Whatever is voted on in the thread and if changes are to come, let me know and I will help edit the profiles accordingly.

This is becoming a bit of a clusterf***, so I'm gonna start a new thread or 2, maybe one addressing speed problems and the other addressing tiering of characters.

Speed is also a big wank here, mainly the sunlight spears, which I alsready addressed that they are not real light, because they are tangible, do not reflect from water, and most importantly they don't move straight since Soul of Cinder has homing sunlight spears. This is obviously not actual light so Idk why it's still used here.

Back