• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Samus "Low 4-C" feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the Metroid's Low 4-C keys comes from scaling to Dark Samus durability, the problem?

The feat is a very, VERY raw calculation wich has no support in any way, (A blog from here or a NF calc.), even the respect blog for Samus various armors coments a calc. but no link is given.

EDIT: I dont know how somebody would be able to calc. the destruction of a planet that is never shown how It was destroyed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysExKtLvoq0

(7:55 to 8:15 is pure footage of Samus getting out of the Dimensional portal but no shown of how Dark Aether was destroyed, in this It should be a normal 5-B feat.)

Another thing for DS, apparently she regenerated from being put into a pocket dimension and then having that pocket dimension completely destroyed? If this is true her regen should be far higher

There was a calc for it a long time ago, and I think it had something to due the amount of space surrounding Dark Aether, but calc came from a deleted page. I think it was another one of ProtoDude's lost calc's.

I'll link this to SomeBodyData since he's the primary Metroid expert.

Edit: It's also important to note that Dark Samus tanked the planet destruction while in an atomized state; meaning it would likely be much higher.

Edit again: What actually happened was Samus completely converted the entire mass of Dark Aether into pure energy, and used it to stabilize the energy of light Aether. Assuming Dark Aether is the same mass as Earth, which it could be much higher, and using the Einstein's Mass to energy conversion E=MC^2, (5.972 × 10^24) kg * (299,792,458 m/s)^2 = 5.3673659 * 10^41 joules or 128.28312446 Tenatons of TNT equivalent. That's still Small Star level+

Ah so this was what you meant to link.

@Dark It was a calc long ago from what Azzy told me, but yeah it should be in the Small Star level+ range.

@Weekly how high? Right now she scales from her second weakest form in terms of regen.

@Karmod the reason is that when Dark Aether came to existance, it was atomically split from Aether according to the lore. In order to make one planet stable, the other had to be converted to pure energy to travel back to other realm, so the result would be extremely higher than 5-B.

@SD If she was actually, truly sealed in a pocket dimension, and then that pocket dimension was completely destroyed with her inside it, and she still regenerated, that would easily be Low-godly, possibly Mid-Godly Regenerationn

Yeah, Dark Samus was atomized by Light Suit Samus, that's higher regen feat. But the Destruction of both Dark Aether and the pocket reality would have destroyed her all atoms too, and possibly her soul. If her Soul was destroyed, then that would be Mid-Godly, but it would be at least Low-Godly otherwise.

Either way, Dark Samus is actually getting upgraded despite the thread's initial purpose to downgrade her.

Still, no calc. whatsoever, and Dark Samus actually died after Samus' fight the only beings that tanked the explosion were the Jump Guardians.

And It stated that the Planet has half of the Atoms for numerous objects, not the Hole planet: "Dark 'twin' or copy of Aether, existing in a separate dimension. Giant cracks split the surface from the Leviathan crater.

Numerous objects have half of their atoms divided between Light and Dark Aether." According to Wikitroid.

You could request a calc. about It to prove your point.

Well, Samus did more than just atomize it, She more so converted it into pure energy; Sub-atomization would be more like it; and that's far above atomization. Anyway, I can redo the calc and cut it in half E=MC^2, (5.972 × 10^24) kg * (299,792,458 m/s)^2 = 5.3673659 * 10^41 joules or 128.28312446 Tenatons of TNT equivalent. Divide that in half and you get 2.683683 * 10^41 joules or 64.1415619025 Tenatons of TNT equivalent. That's actually what's listed on Dark Samus's profile, so no changes needed.

Tbh, it would still be good to have it in a small blog because the calc directly on the profile doesn't look too good

Oh yeah, I was about to suggest that I could preferably put it into a blog format.

So her 5B and Low 4C key get Low Godly?

Okay, Samus defeating her was PIS, or it isn't applicable for combat.

The only way to kill her was to destroy Phaaze; the planet that is the source of all Phazon. In other words, this might be Immortality type 8 as well.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The only way to kill her was to destroy Phaaze; the planet that is the source of all Phazon. In other words, this might be Immortality type 8 as well.
Starting to feel like a Dark Samus should take strongest Low 4C instead.

Samus can negate Low-Godly regen already though; I thought it was agreed that she can destroy souls on her profile. Anyway, I have created the blog here

@Dark Nice

@Weekly thx

@Gar nah, like how Dark Samus is 5-B through Low 4-C, she would get Regen (High to Low-Godly, possibly Mid-Godly). Dark Samus in Corruption would probably have an at least, and PED 90% Corrupted Samus Aran would scale.

@Karmod? Dark Samus didn't die, we see her in the sequel.

Yeah, Just need anyone; calc group member or Azzy to take a look at it really.

Samus can already negate low godly, but if Dark Samus does get Mid-Godly, then it may be dependant on Phaaze. Either way, it's still a hax upgrade.

Samus would still scale for SomebodyData's reasons, so Samus is still stronger than Dark Samus. Although, Dark Samus's 5-B key is still technically stronger than Varia Suit Samus; which is 5-B key; but Dark Suit Samus is still stronger than Dark Samus.

And Dark Samus doesn't die till Prime 3. In Prime 2, her durability feat is extremely casual; and Samus already atomized her before she survived the destruction of Dark Aether.

Dark Samus only died because Samus killed her along with erasing all traces of Phazon in the entire universe in the end of MP3.

I know about what Mid-Godly regen is, but destroying the Pocket Realm may have destroyed Dark Samus's soul, which was still in the pocket reality, but Dark Samus still regenerated quickly. Still unsure if there's proof of it destroying soul, but it is possible.

@Cal Dark Aether was being destroyed due to Samus stealing the last of the world's energy. Dark Samus tried to kill her, but lost the match in the end, and evaporated into thin air. Once the portals that lead to dark aether got destroyed, everything that was left in dark aether was wiped out, including the dark atmosphere that engulfed aether. In the 100% ending to the game, Dark Samus is shown regenerating outside of Aether.

The portals no longer work (judging by the one behind Samus) after all that happened, so I'm pretty sure this is beyond destruction.

Metroid Prime Core, and Dark Samus are the same; and Dark Samus from Prime 3 is heavily implied to be Metroid Prime as well; given the fact that she's the master mind of Phaaze and even fused with the whole planet for the final battle in Prime 3.

That's like saying Darkseid's two avatars are not the same Darkseid. Dark Samus is capable of cloning herself, but they're all the same Dark Samus. Even if there was more than one Dark Samus, they were all contained inside Dark Aether when Dark Aether got destroyed, so she would scale anyway.

Hoooooooooold up.

Dark Samus does not have avatars or any of the like, she simply regened from the events of MP2, found a space pirate ship, took down a third, corrupted the rest and then went to Phaaze, thus MP3.

The closest to multiple Dark Samus' is the Dark Echoes.

@Glass those are Dark Echoes.

Anyways, is there any more questions here? Also have you seen the calc blog yet?

Oh yeah, I wasn't suggesting that Dark Samus had avatars; I merely said that there was only one Dark Samus. Metroid Prime is also Dark Samus. And not sure about how much regen is going to get upgraded, but Low-Godly at bare minimum. Mid Godly might be a possibility given her soul might still be contained within the realm of Dark Aether.

Also, I haven't gotten a calc group member to evaluate my blog quite yet, but someone will hopefully at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back