• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Prime 3 ones weren’t matured, so it doesn’t seem fair to say they could produce the same level of power as the Tallon one. I wasn’t actually aware that Metroid Prime had absorbed the core, I might need to find the source for that.

So there’s no source the transfer module stores the energy directly, then?
As far as I'm aware, its never stated to effect the speed / KE at which they travel- I also don't think it was stated for the Pirate HW Leviathan.

"When she reaches the crater, Samus encounters Metroid Prime, a Metroid that has mutated into a terrible creature after absorbing a great amount of Phazon energy from the Phazon Core. Metroid Prime, serving as the Phazon Core’s guardian, attacks Samus and a fierce battle ensues"
- Metroid Prime Trilogy Artbook

Yea, though the way you frame it makes it sound like the alternative isn't already ruled out.

Okay then.
Thanks for the clarifications.
Although, shouldn’t something less mature be generally weaker. Like comparing a baby to a full-grown human.

Last edited:
Okay then.
Thanks for the clarifications.
Although, shouldn’t something less mature be generally weaker. Like comparing a baby to a full-grown human.
It might be the opposite, though take note this is unconfirmed:

When the adult seeds arrived in Tallon IV and Aether, their exo-skeleton(?) is, well completely destroyed upon impact. In Tallon IV all thats left is the crater and in Aether its completely gone (Unless you believe the Dark Sky Temple is the Leviathan). The infant Leviathans however are all intact.

Either way, there's no evidence indicating they're weaker.

I see.
Although, wouldn’t the infants being smaller mean the crater range would be less? We see that the leviathans change in size as they grow.

Last edited:
I see.
Although, wouldn’t the infants being smaller mean the crater range would be less? We see that the leviathans change in size as they grow.
I'm not sure if they continue to grow in size after their 'exo-skeleton' is complete.

There's not enough information about full-grown leviathans to really conclude anything like that.

So it’s kinda up in the air.
Well, ig Metroid Prime absorbing copious energy quantities from the original is fine enough.

Think that’s everything I wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back