• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Samus "Low 4-C" feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did dragon make a blog for the Low 4-C+ calc already, or are we gonna use what he calced in this thread?

Yes, Right here. But a Calc group member would need to take a look at it. Already requested on Exaluations page.

Can someone unlock samus' page so I can add the low godly regen negation for her composite tier?

First we have the Dark Tower Downgrades which give us the strongest High 1Bs in the site.

Then FT Downgrades which upgraded the verse.

Then the bayonetta Downgrades which upgraded her AP from Baseline

Now this?!

Please excuse me as I downgrade Infamous.

Theglassman12 said:
You call her first tier dropping from 4-C to 5-B an upgrade???
She went from getthing her ass kicked as a 4-C to being able to kick ass and take names as a 5-B

@Gar also PMMM upgrades to 7-C caused by the fact that they were supposed to be downgraded below 8-B

Well see if it's a spite when I have her getting curbst-I mean, have an actual fight where her skills are put to the test. OvO

I'll be honest.

If she BFRs in a time Stop, she could probably win.

But, I have a better idea. Please excuse me.

Samus is not getting downgraded, she just needs her calc evaluated from a Calc group member. Kep commented but didn't really evaluate. Samus is getting new abilities and keeping her Low 4-C tier.

Sorry, was a bit slow, but I noticed a few admins accepted the calc already and added the link in Dark Samus's profile. Since the topic is concluded, I suppose we could close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back