• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dark mind slight upgrade.

don't worry not a AP or striking strength upgrade. just upgrading his corruption, morality, and empathic manipulation... which in turn would upgrade every star ally and voids morality and empathic manipulation. as well as 2 additional abilities for him.

Why is the mirror world considered a small universe with a 3 galaxies and countless of stars. why isn't it a parallel dimension?

countless amounts of nebulas and cosmos

as the profile already says, countless stars.

and countless galaxies at the end of the game

if this isn't a upgrade for universal corruption/morality manipulation than dark mind corrupting the skies of popstar and likely Kirby's whole universe if he wasn't stopped has to be. though the latter seems like a stretch. this feat really depends on how big the mirror world is.

as for those 2 new abilities, these new abilities are for king d mind though, isn't dark mind really king d mind?

fear manipulation

all the dread in... where ever king d mind lives, is said to be trapped in his cursed hammer. dread equaling fear,

and statistics amplification his hammer's strength is amplified by warped black mirrors.

>"Why is the mirror world considered a small universe with a 3 galaxies and countless of stars. why isn't it a parallel dimension?"

It would be dogmatic to do so as there is no evidence, the universe has way more than 3 galaxies and "countless" is a hyperbole there.

>"countless amounts of nebulas and cosmos"

That part of the game lasting as long as Kirby needs it are just game mechanics, even there there are clouds there so he would just be giving circles to the planet.

>"and countless galaxies at the end of the game"

I see no galaxy there, just stars and nebulas. Also stop being hyperbolic, the size of this reality indicates info about characters.

>"if this isn't a upgrade for universal corruption/morality manipulation than dark mind corrupting the skies of popstar and likely Kirby's whole universe if he wasn't stopped has to be. though the latter seems like a stretch. this feat really depends on how big the mirror world is"

Nothing points to the idea of Dark Mind likely corrupting Kirby's whole universe if he wasn't stopped, that's a headcanon.

The fear stuff could be poetic but the statistics amplification is good.

ight ill stop listening to meteorz though, isn't the mirror world just a reflection of Kirby's universe?

since there's also stars behind dark mind, I'd say those are nebula's since... y'know both are in space. even in a speed run, I see tons of stars and nebula's

those's aren't galaxies? ( purple yes but galaxies non the less) comparing this to those stuff in the background I'd say those are galaxies but that's just me.

oh... I got that from the Kirby wiki nevermind

alright for the stat amp and no fear manip

Meteorz is the most reliable out there and the best organizing new info for people to see, but there are some very few things he says that I would disagree with. A real mirror gives a reflection of the universe..to a minor scale, same with many mirror-like realities in fiction (for example).

They don't look like galaxies to me but you can ask other supporters of the verse.

nah, I meant am not trusting the parallel world part

I don't see the damage of putting it as possibly universe level scale of corruption due to it really depending on if those are galaxies or not.

Back