• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Can the Apex defeat the Esper or will his journey end before it even begun? Next in Dragon Ball Z..I mean Versus Thread Z.

6-C Key

Speed Equal and SBA

Li Qiye:

Keiji Mogami:

Inconclusive:

I believe Li has an edge in AP, so a physical fight is probably in his favor. Trying to mindhax him gets you sealed by Immortal Emperor power, so it's basically an instant loss if you're below 3-B or doesn't have some massive sealing resistance. Same for possession, I believe.

Strongest character for every tier thread: exists

So, there's this new Wuxia protagonist and...

But going for the match i think the most important point is if his energy can be equalized to psychic energy. If yes Mogami will likely assume an esper of his level can resist his stuff and send out his evil spirit army to punch him, like he did with Mob,i guess.

If it can't be equalized to psychic power, he likely opens with lifeforce absorption or possession

They can probably be equalized, I guess. Li can hit spirits, so he should just go around punching them, depending on how many they are/how powerful each is.

Would reading his memories count as mental assault? Mogami did it against Mob in their first encounter.

For amount of spirits it's... a lot, the regular spirits can be exorcised in mass by Mob due to his Regenerationn negation and even then they just keep coming. easier shown than said .

Also, how many gigatons is Li Qiye?

Reading his memories counts, yeah. He has those protections to defend against mind reading in the first place.

Li is some 70 gigatons, I believe.

Assuming the 6-C comes from the mid end of his calc Mogami is 8.5 gigatons, so even if he doesn't try mind/soul stuff he still gets AP stomped, out of everything.

So Li Qiye wins

Epiccheev said:
Assuming the 6-C comes from the mid end of his calc Mogami is 8.5 gigatons, so even if he doesn't try mind/soul stuff he still gets AP stomped, out of everything.
So Li Qiye wins
The 6-C stuff comes from scaling to 100% Courage who's over 4 times stronger than a casual 2.4 Gigatons, so around 10 Gigatons or so. Not that this makes much of a difference in the AP department.

Btw, does Li resist lifeforce drain?

I don't think he resists that specifically, but he should have a fair amount of Life Force due to his Yin Yang Blood. Depends on how powerful the drain is/how long it takes, I guess.

InfiniteSped said:
I don't think he resists that specifically, but he should have a fair amount of Life Force due to his Yin Yang Blood. Depends on how powerful the drain is/how long it takes, I guess.
The drain was shown to be near-instant in the World Domination Arc and turned around a dozen or so espers in the vicinity to husks without any visible effort from Mogami.

Depends on how much energy those guys would have, I guess. Li had enough blood energy to power his 6-C blows, and can absorb more Worldly Energy from around him to recover.

InfiniteSped said:
Depends on how much energy those guys would have, I guess. Li had enough blood energy to power his 6-C blows, and can absorb more Worldly Energy from around him to recover.
Life energy and psychic energy are sorta different in MP100 so I'm not sure what we equalize with his blood energy. And Mogami doesn't seem to have any limit to how much he could absorb and seems to be able to drain opponents dry instantaneously though I'm not sure if he'd drain Li as fast.

At the very least, Mogami could continue draining Li while fighting him to tire him out. At this point Mogami would be forced to utilize curses against Li and I'm not sure how that would go down.

Blood energy is basically life-force, you die if you run out of it, so it should be fine equalizing both. The speed of draining can remain the same, but if the opponent just has a much larger amount than the ones he has been shown to drain, then it should take way more time.

Li is able to punch and kill souls/spirits, so he might be able to take out Mogami pretty quickly if he gets to him.

InfiniteSped said:
Blood energy is basically life-force, you die if you run out of it, so it should be fine equalizing both. The speed of draining can remain the same, but if the opponent just has a much larger amount than the ones he has been shown to drain, then it should take way more time.
Li is able to punch and kill souls/spirits, so he might be able to take out Mogami pretty quickly if he gets to him.
Not sure if it bypasses his regen. Mob completely obliterated his physical form to the point that nothing visible was left yet he regenerated just fine. And considering he's just a soul then destroying it is no different than trying to AP Majin Buu.

Of course, Mogami can't really harm Li either due to the AP adavantage. Btw, how many of Li's hax are thought-based? That might determine whether this is a stomp for him or not.

Most people in Li's world can survive as just a soul, so dealing with one isn't uncommon for him. Although it just regenerating endlessly should stop him from simply punching it to death.

Thought based, he has his Emperor Blessings, but I was assuming those were restricted here (aside from protecting his mind and soul), since those just summon some 3-B Emperors. Same with his 4-A gear and other 3-B summons.

Without those, he can break space and time with his punches, and has a form of powerfull with his Heaven's Will Secret Law, but it probably wouldn't work on Mogami.

InfiniteSped said:
Without those, he can break space and time with his punches, and has a form of powerfull with his Heaven's Will Secret Law, but it probably wouldn't work on Mogami.
Mogami does draw strength directly from his self so yeah, he's probably safe. A way I can see Mogami winning this is by restraining him in the air with TK and slowly draining him. Li could probably really hurt Mogami by hitting him wth his space-time attacks but regenerating from raw energy seems to deal with that.

For now, I'll go with Mogami. He massively out-ranges and could just send his ghosts to battle Li in his stead while he absorbs the china-man's lifeforce. Li would eventually just succumb to exhaustion seeing how he's up against spirits that can regenerate and are physically tireless in a world where stronger espers can fight for over a day straight. That is, if Mogami doesn't completely absorb his life-force by then.

Back