• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Mogami (0-1-7) Incon grace

Even with the revision he would lose despite the fact that he could somewhat put in a fight and utterly curbstomp her.

Also gonna point out that Mogami's possession does have vectors since it requires him leaving and going to the opponent, so it's not working.

Fair enough. I'm pretty sure Pre-headshot Accel would stomp hard on speed amp alone due to vectors though if it was bloodlusted, but in character, yes he'd likely still lose. He's the easiest form to pick if you want to beat him lmao, which seems to be the trend. If the method requires direction then I change my vote to incon.

I change to Incon as well, while I do think he can interact with Spirits in pre Revival he lacks regen negation.

Accel can't understands souls in this key, even if a ghost has vectors, Accel will not reflect, he will pronably just pass through the vector shield.

SpookyShadow said:
He lost against Esdeath though. That's quite a thing.
Match was quite rigged, 1 the made the win cond with the assumption she can figure out accel power mid fight (don't tell me how) 2 based on how the time stop works it should not have affected accel, either way

btw for this match it's a stomp accel can't interact with opponent

Match was quite rigged, 1 the made the win cond with the assumption she can figure out accel power mid fight (don't tell me how) 2 based on how the time stop works it should not have affected accel, either way

btw for this match it's a stomp accel can't interact with opponent

I don't like derailing, but really? Redirecting ice and redirecting an ice-based time stop are 2 different things, it's like punching someone to death and punching death (the concept) to someone, they are not the same thing.

XDragnoir said:
Accel can't understands souls in this key, even if a ghost has vectors, Accel will not reflect, he will pronably just pass through the vector shield.
It's more likely he will brush across it rather than a true reflect. Magic had the same effect where the direction wouldn't work the way he wanted it but they still couldn't get in. Aiwass is an exception because he's outside the rules to begin with.

The water spear Accel deflected was not a non-corporeal soul, Accel can't interact with souls pre-PW, much less pre-HS.

He XDragnoir said:
The water spear Accel deflected was not a non-corporeal soul, Accel can't interact with souls pre-PW, much less pre-HS.
He can interact with anything he can understand, be it conceptional, magical, metaphysical and physical. I mean if he can take take control of concenceptional energy and able to plant a conceptional/metaphysical tree using his abilities then he should be able to reflect it as well.

But as I said, it all depends on what he understands. So the question is whether of not Pre-Headshot Accel would understand the concept of Possession.

I think posession wouldn't work on the basis that a direction is being sent towards him alone. The question is more on whether the spirit will pass through his barrier or just brush across it, since it may just register as an Esper or a Magic power.

I'm not sure if it can or can't really. This is the hardest part when it comes to Accel is that these things can lead to massive debates because there's no real proof either way.

At the moment I'll probably go for incon for this very reason.

I know how Accel's powers works (look at my pic), and no, just "having a direction" is not enough to Accel reflect something, he needs to understand first, like Kakine's light attacks, even teleportation could be used against he in the manga if i am not mistaken, because he don't had the knowledge of how that powers worked at the moment.

I'll vote Incon as well, all depends on if it works or not.

@Dragnoir

The teleporting Esper? He didn't have his power during that.

He did but he was severely weakened. So I personally don't take any notice of that since at that time Accel using his powers often caused him to reopen his wounds. It's doubtful imo that it would work again now.

Ah I see. I'm sure Accel had his powers activated though, unless I'm confusing two times or something. Ironically I re-read the Accel manga the other day since I wanted to look up something on Accel being able to control forces.

XDragnoir said:
I know how Accel's powers works (look at my pic), and no, just "having a direction" is not enough to Accel reflect something, he needs to understand first, like Kakine's light attacks, even teleportation could be used against he in the manga if i am not mistake, because he don't had the knowledge of how that powers worked at the moment.
no that cause they surpassed his calc power (the coffins even had magic mixed in btw)

Schnee One said:
No like the teleporting Esper stopped Accel from activating his choker
no, he did have esper mode on read chapter 25 again, they specifically said the new formula from the sister and linking multiple lvl 5 was capable of bypassing his reflection

XDragnoir said:
I know how Accel's powers works (look at my pic), and no, just "having a direction" is not enough to Accel reflect something, he needs to understand first, like Kakine's light attacks, even teleportation could be used against he in the manga if i am not mistaken, because he don't had the knowledge of how that powers worked at the moment.
Teleporting the space around him isn't the same as teleporting /him or something into him. Irrelevant. Incon due to barrier uncertainty. His vectors are conceptual to begin with so they likely, even pre-headshot, can still interact with non-copereal but to what extent is unknown, so I doubt he can inflict good enough damage or do anything with them.

Nah,.no point. To add to the Kakine one, Kakine's light attacks wasn't so unknown. It was abusing his filter process. All he did was rewrite it to include Kakine's process of creating to hard-counter all attempts to get through. How he did that? I actually am not sure, probably vector-reading and analysis stuff. It was less "I don't understand" and more "he's abusing my filter".

SpookyShadow said:
So change to post-headshot? What do ya think about it?
I'm not sure it would have made a difference. Accel can deal with type 1 and 3 of Mogami's immortaility but I'm not sure he can do anything about types 6 and 7, although Mogami can't possess Accel.

But then again, Accel doesn't have to kill him, just knock him out. So being that Accel doesn't kill him Post-headshot then Accel wins but if he does, then it would end in another Incon, I think.

Then he can probably BFR the spirit at least so it'll be floating through the cosmos foreeeeever. Either way Post has a higher chance of incaping/KOing due to better vector control but this is easily an incon.

Definitely yeah, but Accelerator's vectors are active regardless of range until he deems them unnecessary. With Vector Shooting so long as he has influence over the object the distance likely does not matter once he inputs the formula so he may just go rocketing across the cosmos until Accel says so. I suppose you can argue there may not be energy to use at somepoint for the vector formula but there's no reason no to believe that with conceptual vectors he can't enduce an incap of some form.

MSpookyShadow said:
I'm not sure if you can knock out a spirit xD
Maybe you can but it probably should be treated as an unknown therefore inconclusive, like Mogami's spriit being able to bypass Accel's reflection.

NT22 technically, he interacted in a way that specifically affected Coronzon's soul rather than pure blunt force. Also used his vectors to effect a metaphysical conceptual contract. Literally NO reason to assume he can't interact with an intangaible object which he technically has with the Contract, kinetic energy, etc. He does it quite often and I doubt spirits, so long as he can observe them, is any different.

That's right. He has interacted with non-physical thinhgs before. and with the clonoth it's even said that he can reflect non-physical things, well at least that's what it's implied. It should be noted that Clonoth and Platinum wings are actually two seperate things as shown in NTR22.

But yes, Accel has shown to be able to take control of conceptional energy via NT21 when he broke the contract between Qliphah and Coronzon. Being able to take control and embed a metaphysical tree and energy of the clonoth to use as a weapon that nearly killed Neph. If she hadn't sensed the danger and moved, she would have been dead.

Back