• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Mogami (0-1-7) Incon grace

Not even close to a stomp dude. Mogami as high regen. And 4 immortality types, not even mentioning his outstanding hax...

it's a stomp in mogami favor, i already said accel can't interact with him (accel in this form was just used to normal and esper vectors unless we get some flash backs)

im sorry if u misinterpreted

Something not been seen doesn't equal that he can't do something. It would all depend on his understanding of his concept of spirits at that point in the story. And plus he doesn't always have to interact with things before they work either, Kakine's dark matter and the water spear are proof of this. Although you can put the latter down to him interacting with magic in his manga.

yes but at least those have partial physical vectors, spirit is a bit of a stretch, i would play it safe and say he didn't interact with anything similar before head shot, one could make an argument with AIM and energy, but it seems to me mogami is totally non physical

I would play it safe and say since nobody knows what would happen if Pre interacted with it, it'd likely react the same way magic did and he'd brush off rather than redirect.

Yeah, NT22 Accel punched Coronzon's soul, NT21 messed with Qliphah's contract, OT20 Accel redirected a water spear, OT3 Accel created plasma, all of them have OBVIOUSLY the same knowledge. Without the Clonoth Accel never interacted with souls.

The point that people are making in terms of spirits is that it's unknown what would happen if a spirit interacted with Accel's reflection since it hasn't ever been shown in that regard. Accel's reflection is based on reality warping so it's unknown how it handles intangible things and we can't use Qliphah as an example since the reason she can bypass relfection is because of the contract and Accel allowing her to be able to go past his reflection, as evident with the fact she can touch him even in physical form and when he has his powers activated.

But we know what happens with that Accel does not understand, they pass trough the shield (DM 25k energys, Aiwass and Gabriel's Thelesma), and without the Clonoth Accel has 0 knowledge on how to interact with souls.

DM didn't pass through, Kakine had to trick his filter for the DM to be able to pass through. Telesma was able to though but Telesma is also extremely divine in nature also, so that could have also been a factor as well.

You are also talking about two things that, one doesn't exsist and two as I said very divine in nature. Souls are neither of these things.

Kakine infused the light that passed through his wings with the 25K energys, and because none of that 25k existed before, they were not on the black list of the Vector Shield, but light was in the white list, if Accel had the knowledge back there, the 25k would be reflected.

It doesn't matter whether or not Accel hadn't black listed Kakine's dark matter or not. Kakine couldn't bypass reflection until he figured out Accel's filtering system and used it for his dark matter to bypass. It was only through figuring out and abusing the filtering system that kakine's dark matter was able to get through.

Also to add onto my previous reply. Accel's filter is not a black list but a white list. He white lists the things that are allowed to bypass his reflection, like light, gravity etc.

And... this is exactly what i said? Kakine powered up a White listed thing (light) with a non-listed thing (25k energies) and passed through the shield.

Again, no that was not how it worked. Also I will repeat what I said above, Accel only has a white list which allows the things he needs to pass through, like light and gravity. He doesn't have a black list, so everything not on the white list will be reflected by his shield.

There is a reason why Kakine had to trick the white list because his 25,000 energies couldn't get through without doing so. This was literally explained in the text itself. If Kakine's 25,000 different energies could have just bypassed his reflection without using some cheap tricks, it would have done so from the very beginning.

Also on top of that what does this prove of Accel understanding souls or not? Souls are not a dark matter that doesn't exist nor is it divine energy, unless that being is divine itself and from what I am aware Mogami isn't divine. Souls aren't something that Accel would find hard to comprehend and understand.

What? The Clonoth had nothing to do with him understanding souls or not. Accel already knew that Coronzon need to be seperated from her physical body even before the Clonoth as Qliphah had already told him such. The reason he needed the clonoth was one, he was no where near Coronzon at the time he removed her soul from her physical body so need to use holism so powerful that it not only knocked her soul out of her physical body but also shook the galaxy.

The clonoth was more him being able to understand the inner workings of the universe and magic which allowed him to embed the third tree without destroying the other two trees which would have been disastrous as destroy one destroys half the universe.

XDragnoir said:
Kakine infused the light that passed through his wings with the 25K energys, and because none of that 25k existed before, they were not on the black list of the Vector Shield, but light was in the white list, if Accel had the knowledge back there, the 25k would be reflected.
Not true. What happened is he was transforming those energies into matter that was deemed harmless to him so it would by pass his filter while infusing it with properties that were actually harmful. It was a trick to bypass his field. Basically, he went 'Light is treated as not harmful, right? So I'm gonna use that filter and abuse it'. It wasn't so much that his dark matter was 'unknown', because it's only unknown until he MAKES it. That's the basis of it, and even then the way he patched it up was he included Kakine's process of creation to override the backdoor Kakine had found through his filter.

He has none pretty much. It's a mismatch/incon since I don't think pre has the versatility of posts vector control to produce a possible incap.

Post Headshot Accel would pretty much counter Mogami due to High regen negation, but sometime I'll give it a try. What about Kakine vs Mogami?

Well I think Mogami would beat Normal Kakine but I think it would most likely be incon with dark matter Kakine. Both can regenerate to high levels so really it would be a never ending match really.

Probably loses via mind hax since he's susceptible to it, but Mogami might get singled out and crushed via the network ganging up on him instead, since I don't think Mogami has the authority to override the entire DM network compared to Kakine on Kakine.

I would vote more for Mogami or another incon. Normal Kakine would lose hard though, Dark Matter would go either way in terms of incon or loss but only through mind hax maybe.

I think Mogami would have the better win con via Mind hax in terms of Mogami vs. Dark Matter Kakine. There is also the possibilty of Kakine losing due to himself as well as his own dark matter clomes can take over.

kakine has a system for aiware clones, taki simply cut him of from the main network thanks to her ability

i don't think mogami has AIM control related abilities

leaving aside kekine is not susceptible to mind control as he can cut off any malicious feed back he gets

Back