• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Mogami (0-1-7) Incon grace

1)every part of him is not connected, all the clone we see are just output point for his ability not the main ones, he communicates and sends data by wire-tapping each part 2) accel tried to infect the network and just got cut off when he tried to inverse it the signal inside it 3) most form of MC would not work on him thanks to his biology now (it's not bio electrical)

this is obv all about NT version

Since u don't believe me i can just quote directly mister head canon:

"He grabbed at the large number of approaching spears, grabbed ahold of the vectors of something flowing through them, and forcibly reversed that flow. Dark Matter contained no blood, but Accelerator could feel a pulse signal similar to bioelectricity. Just like destroying the center by applying pressure to an extremity, he broke through all the countless spears at once. Kakine Teitoku's body at the center twitched a bit. "

"Accelerator charged directly forward. He stepped into the center of the pure white puddle spreading out over 10 meters, ripped apart the countless spears that shot out, and slammed his palm against the center point.
He grabbed at the electrical signals running through the Dark Matter and reversed them.
A loud snapping sound rang out.
A large hole in the unnaturally perfect shape of a hexagon appeared in the puddle. The damage had been intentionally cut off before it reached the entire system of Kakine Teitoku.
"It's no use. Information is exchanged between the different blocks, but there is no direct connection. The blocks can freely communicate without any direct wiring, so your attacks cannot reach me. I suppose it is similar to an electronic wiretapping system that intentionally crosses the wires via alien crosstalk. An attack across those lines cannot reach me because the lines are not actually connected."

"Although at this stage, it's closer to creating some kind of cyborg than it is a Personal Reality. By producing ejection points for my power, they can all wield the power I distribute evenly. And even if the basic principle is different, I can still mass produce Dark Matter as a result. Then again, I'll probably be able to construct full Personal Realities and make implementations of other people's powers before long."

if u are asking ur self " then how did the beetle get cut off and overtook the network ?" u need to ask takitsubo, she is the one that modified the beetle AIM subconsciously

This isn't proof, try again. Really what next? Are you going to claim that Kakine can defeat The one above all or something because to you Kakine can do anything even though you have no proof of it.

Really, you deny any great feat of Accel's put always try and amp Kakine's feats.

>quote arent proof

I'm out bye, stop being salty cause i don't want to add speculation about spell accel still needs to use or has not even seen or heard once

What spell? I have no idea what you are talking about here. I don't remembering ever debating about Accel and a spell.

There is no proof in that quote that Kakine can deal with Mind hax. Unless you can give solid proof of Kakine dealing with mind hax, saying he can deal with mind controlling abilties or even have some sembelnce of proof then these quotes are just your speculation that it includes mind hax and not actual proof of it.

The clones are not connected how do u control the network ? Very time one tries to infect a part it would just get cut off, unless u somehow pinpoint the central location (if there is even one), and even then he might just stop using clones and just use dark matter blocks or puddle or anything without a mind, again : " "It's no use. Information is exchanged between the different blocks, but there is no direct connection. The blocks can freely communicate without any direct wiring, so your attacks cannot reach me. I suppose it is similar to an electronic wiretapping system that intentionally crosses the wires via alien crosstalk. An attack across those lines cannot reach me because the lines are not actually connected."

Controlling a clone does nothing to the network as they them self can't create or control DM thye are just output point

"Although at this stage, it's closer to creating some kind of cyborg than it is a Personal Reality. By producing ejection points for my power, they can all wield the power I distribute evenly.

Again no proof. You are basically using possibilites over right out facts. Look it's not like I completely disagree that it's a possibility that he can deal with mind hax, there is just no solid proof of it, nor has there been iffy proof of it.

At most this is a maybe, also it's not like it matters either way. Neither can really do anything about the other regardless. So we're basically debating something that doesn't matter in this fight/

I still want to know what you are talking about with Accel and the spell though.

Scrlk666777 said:
I think Mogami would have the better win con via Mind hax in terms of Mogami vs. Dark Matter Kakine. There is also the possibilty of Kakine losing due to himself as well as his own dark matter clomes can take over.
Don't see that happening since it wasn't really mind hax that Takitsubo did, she messed with his AIM which caused a fluctuation and caused a clone to gain separate sentience. I think he'd likely get overwelmed if he tried to control one clone because the entire network would just gang up on him immediately. Even if you control one DM body the Network itself could just dissolve that body immediately or worse, take Mogami out with it like a sacrifice play. Mind hax would work but the effect of it on Kakine would likely not do much as Takitsubo effecting Beetle did not effect the entire network.

LITERALLY THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED HOW ARE U SUPPOSED TO CONTROL THE NETWORK

U are saying that if I mind control a person talking to the phone with another person I will control the person on the other side of the phone too, do u know how absurd that sounds ?

Accelerate420

That makes sense. It's more mind hax does work but you have to effect the entire network. So really this mean neither has a win con then as neither can really deal with the other's immortality.

No you said that Kakine can't be affected by mind hax altogether. If you had actually put it like Accelerate420 did, I would have agreed with you right away.

Scrlk666777 said:
No you said that Kakine can't be affected by mind hax altogether. If you had actually put it like Accelerate420 did, I would have agreed with you right away.
Malox1696 said:
1)every part of him is not connected, all the clone we see are just output point for his ability not the main ones, he communicates and sends data by wire-tapping each part 2) accel tried to infect the network and just got cut off when he tried to inverse it the signal inside it 3) most form of MC would not work on him thanks to his biology now (it's not bio electrical)
"Even if you control one DM body the Network itself could just dissolve that body immediately or worse, take Mogami out with it like a sacrifice play "

u know u can just say u have a hate boner for me

I see. There are certainty things I disagree with that he says but I don't hate him.

I don't know maybe I come off as harsh or something. I don't mean to and to be honest I don't even know I'm doing it.

Schnee One said:
If you disagree with him you either don't get it or you hate him
Apparently
just so u understand:

I said, that MC would not work cause clones are not connected, and he was saying it was my head canon (even tho I posted quote)

When accel420 LITERALLY said the same thing it was ok........

You didn't say the same thing though. You said that Kakine wasn't susceptible to mind-hax, meaning that he can't be mind controlled at all. I was referring to this bit being your head canon because there is no proof that Kakine can't be mind controlled at all.

If you had actually said from the beginning that even if Kakine is mind controlled, it wouldn't matter since the DM network can counter-act that as I said I would have agreed with you from the beginning.

Scrlk666777 said:
If you had actually said from the beginning that even if Kakine is mind controlled, it wouldn't matter since the DM network can counter-act that as I said I would have agreed with you from the beginning.
Malox1696 said:
leaving aside kekine is not susceptible to mind control as he can cut off any malicious feed back he gets
u do understand what cut off means right ? i didn't imply resistance in any way

What do you guys think about Kakine vs Mogami? Maybe try that out? But both have high regen, so I think it's very incon.

Back