• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uryu massively out range her , hundreds of kilometers against hundreds of meters

Uryu can control the path of his arrows(up to 3 at the same time) and destroy souls with them so Darcia's regen likely won't matter .

Both can fly so that's good .

Uryu seems to be the most intelligent out of two , according to their profiles.

i don't know Darcia tho , anyone could provide info on her ?

Starting range is only 4 km, though, and over that distance Darcia should be able to dodge.

I don't think soul destruction applies to physical living being or prevents Regenerationn of such in Uryu's case. Though I might be wrong there.

I can provide info on her. Most is on the profile. Is there anything you want to know beyond that?

what would be her stategy against an opponent that is 4km from her and that will start using homing arrows against her from the start,all the while keeping his distance with speed boost like hirenkyaku? ( uryu can sense her and control his arrows so he isn't impaired by the starting distance or the line of sight)

shinigami,arrancars and quincy can target the soul of living beings directly.

Naeblis495 said:
I do not remember this being the case. Then again if it is early bleach its been a while since I read that bit. All I remember is an item that allows them to punch souls out of people.

Naeblis495 said:
what would be her stategy against an opponent that is 4km from her and that will start using homing arrows against her from the start,all the while keeping his distance with speed boost like hirenkyaku? ( uryu can sense her and control his arrows so he isn't impaired by the starting distance or the line of sight)
Darcia is skilled enough that she should be able to dodge homing projectiles, on the level that Ishia produces, from such a large distance. Her armor is resistant to supernatural power and her skeleton outright negates it. She can shape her skeleton into weapons or body parts and with those parrying Ishida's arrows from long range should be no problem either.

Additionally she will create at least one being using life-attribute magic to fight alongside her. That creature has strength comparable to Darcia's own and should not have a soul. So it can tank hits for Darcia and Darcia can heal it with the Demon Eye of Regenerationn.

Are there feats of Ishida doing that? Especially as early as Soul Society Arc?

Uryu in the SS arc maimed the first Shinigami they fought by targetting specific parts of their Soul and destroying those parts to cripple their Reiryoku.

In Death Mage the soul is some marble sized object located in the body, surrounded by spirit form (the stuff ghosts are made of), which in turn is inside the physical body that acts as a shell to protect the soul.

So technically the arrows shouldn't be able to hit the soul, without first having to destroy large parts of the physical body and spirit form, as those are in the way.

DontTalkDT said:
In Death Mage the soul is some marble sized object located in the body, surrounded by spirit form (the stuff ghosts are made of), which in turn is inside the physical body that acts as a shell to protect the soul.
So technically the arrows shouldn't be able to hit the soul, without first having to destroy large parts of the physical body and spirit form, as those are in the way.
Literally what Uryu did to the Shinigami and what Ryuken did to Uryu.

Not sure what is that supposed to prove,ishida is in SS and he is fighting a pure soul he only targets the sekutsu chain that's in it's body

Ryuken's feat doesn't show anything at all

Considering that those attacks launch them several meters backwards I don't have the impression that they ignored the physical body. Pierced vital spots in the soul body, yes, but not ignored the physical body.

And as said, Darcia's soul isn't a huge soul body like bleachs, but a marble-sized object inside her body. It isn't easy to hit in the first place. To that comes her skeleton that negates the arrows, which she can freely shapeshift for protection if need be. And her armor is resistant to supernatural power as well.

@Sekkonds

That's Ishida sniping a specific point in a body and Ryuken doing the exact same but affecting a soul still within a body because others wanted proof Quincies can do that. Ryuken states that if he struck Ishida anywhere else then he would have died which is consistent with Ishida having dodged everything as he is a basic ass soul at that point and would have no resistance to soul hax.

@DontTalk

The dura neg isn't that it ignore the physical body and doesn't interact with it, it's dura negs because Quincies can hit and affect the soul with their soul destroying arrows while it is still inside a body.

Right before Ishida power nulls the Shinigami, he shoots down all of his rapidly spinning blades that are in constant motion instantly. 1 2 3 4 After he regains his powers, he proceeds to be able to snipe all 108 reishi bullets a second from Aislingerr with his arrows with ease. 5

The fact that her soul is small and she can move it around her body at will doesn't mean much when Uryu will still be able to sense it's movement and will just snipe it with dozens of arrows.

AnonymousBlank said:
@DontTalk

The dura neg isn't that it ignore the physical body and doesn't interact with it, it's dura negs because Quincies can hit and affect the soul with their soul destroying arrows while it is still inside a body.
That doesnt make any sense, it would still have to pierce the body in the first place which is where durability comes in. So it would have to bypass the body's durability to then pierce the soul which we have not seen apart from with Ryuken who I am sure is far more powerful than a powerless Ishida meaning that the durability was meaningless anyway.

I .... don't disagree. Never did. I am saying that once it can hit the soul, people are screwed because it will destroy it, hence killing them, hence dura neg.

AnonymousBlank said:
I .... don't disagree. Never did. I am saying that once it can hit the soul, people are screwed because it will destroy it, hence killing them, hence dura neg.
But that is not durability neg though...as it does not bypass durability what you are describing is simply soul manipulation and kind of NPI(?) for being able to hit souls which he has both of anyway.

Welp either way doesnt mater since we cleared it up, now its about how the fight goes.

I do not remember much about bleach after a few years without watching it, so for me It depends on how much soul damage is done in Bleach and how spiritual bodies in bleach affect the damage.

In Death Mage, while the vitality stat is attibuted to the physical body, the maximun amount of mana works as the vitality of the soul.

In Darcia's case, because she ranks as a S-class adventure, her mana is likely in the 100,000. Compare to that number a first-rated mage has an average of 10,000. Darcia basically has 10 times the amount of Maximun mana. In addition to that, when using Goddess Descent, this skill fuses for a temporary amount of time the souls of Darcia and Vida(A Fragment of her soul*), which grants her an amount of mana between the 800 million to 1 billion of mana and above.

Apart from that there a various things to consider:

•Darcia hasn't show much of her high level combat techniques, though they improve accuracy, speed and power with each level, she has not shown many skills with it.

•Another thing is how her goddess decend skill affect her stats, from her power to her speed, afterall her base form is already mountain level and speed is equal. Then there are her stats amp skills which she has many of.

•Lastly, isn't there a gap in AP? Afterall Soul Society Uryu one-shotted Mayuri's Bankai, right?

GokuBold said:
I do not remember much about bleach after a few years without watching it, so for me It depends on how much soul damage is done in Bleach and how spiritual bodies in bleach affect the damage.
•Lastly, isn't there a gap in AP? Afterall Soul Society Uryu one-shotted Mayuri's Bankai, right?
1. Soul manipulation is done via how many you affect and the ressistance of how high the soul hax you resisted quincys in Bleach can completely destroy the soul and manipulate spiritual matter (soul particules)

Yes the Uryu is the one who 1 shoted and blitzed mayuri and his bankai

Back