• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Uryu Ishida

First of all, let me ask you something, can he use The Antithesis? Even if he can't do that, I'm still voting for Uryu. Haxes in the soul and Quincy physiology are a very important wincon for him in this fight.

btw could kakashi resist soul manipulation, if not it's probably a stomp match

First of all, let me ask you something, can he use The Antithesis? Even if he can't do that, I'm still voting for Uryu. Haxes in the soul and Quincy physiology are a very important wincon for him in this fight.

btw could kakashi resist soul manipulation, if not it's probably a stomp match
I don’t see why not, thought Ishida only uses it once he has taken damage. Kakashi unfortunately doesn’t resist soul hax, though I don’t see why it would become a stomp then.

Not exactly a stomp since both have one shot moves iirc. Kakashi can just snipe part of Uryu away like his head to win while Uryu has soul hax. This is just a whose wincon hits first situation.

Uryu doesn’t have passive soul hax. He needs to tag Kakashi to pop off with it while Antithesis requires Uryu to survive the hit to swap states.

Tmk uyru can't use antithesis is Kakashi uses kamui on his head. Kakashi and this mode also phases through all of his attacks
His only issue is the timelimit but he should get off a kamui snipe before that

Uryu dodges? He has the awareness to move so if he doesn’t die instantly, he boogie woogies with Antithesis and cripples Kakashi. That and these guys are 4km away where Kakashi won’t exactly be seeing anything but a wall of arrows coming his way and if it comes down to stamina, Kakashi stands no chance.

Uryu dodges? He has the awareness to move so if he doesn’t die instantly, he boogie woogies with Antithesis and cripples Kakashi. That and these guys are 4km away where Kakashi won’t exactly be seeing anything but a wall of arrows coming his way and if it comes down to stamina, Kakashi stands no chance.
Kamui + kamui + kamui + kamui gg

This is dms Kakashi. The arrows will quite literally go through them or he can you know..... open a kamui portal in front of him lmao

Y’all misunderstood me. I’m not saying Kakashi will get hit by the arrows, I’m saying he can’t see Uryu to snipe him with Kamui because of the arrows.

So recap, what are the win cons for both and who can get theirs off first more viably? I’m restraining from voting, unless most of the votes already been casted

Kakashis win con IMO is phasing through uyru attacks and landing kamui to the head.
Dms Kakashi knows he's on a time limit so he wouldn't waste time on non optimal moves

Uryu always starts with arrows and is known for spamming arrows and Quincy arrows are EE along with Bleach Soul damaging which Kakashi has no good resistance to. Uryu can just absorb energy from his environment thereby distorting kamui and use Antithesis.

Don't need resistance to it if it quite literally dosen't touch u lol
I'm failing to see how/why absorbing energy from the enviorment would mess with Kakashi opening a space time portal

DMS Kakashi from what we saw of the fight against Kaguya, starts using the intangibility of kamui for defense, and always aims to fire the first kamui shot at the target's head, as we saw first with Deidara and Gedo Mazo, or using some technique related to kamui, so in my opinion, the chances are for both sides, his time limit has always been somewhat uncertain because from what it seems it would last until Obito wanted to leave Kakashi's body and go to the pure land, even after the fight against Kaguya was finished, Kakashi looked like he could last much longer than that, it was only after Obito left his body that he became exhausted.

Back