• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dante vs gilgamesh (yeah, gotta make that happen)

So the 1-A weapon isn't enough to stop it being a stomp?

In that case, do any of the other 1-C characters match DMC, like Yang Qi, Proud Heaven, or characters from Neptunia or Umineko?
let see,yang qi will absolutely stomp dante,proud heaven maybe incon,neptune will be stomped,umineko stomp again dante,...

but you said in the unmatchable characters thing something related to him regarding soul hax
Because he's someone who uses his NP to gain immeasurable speed and to use 1-A soul hax at least semi-often, it's not like I pay attention to him cause I haven't even played his event.

motherofgod.jpg

Nope, the moment the Devil Bringer got cut out by Vergil, he lost almost of his demon power, he only regain it once he activated his Devil Trigger
He has to have still had some of the demon abilities, or else the fear manipulation would have him wearing brown pants the whole time and he'd never have succeeded in killing any demons due to not being able to nullify their regeneration or reach their soul. He certainly lost some demon abilities, but not all.

He has to have still had some of the demon abilities, or else the fear manipulation would have him wearing brown pants the whole time and he'd never have succeeded in killing any demons due to not being able to nullify their regeneration or reach their soul. He certainly lost some demon abilities, but not all.
Thats why i said "almost"

Thats why i said "almost"
Perhaps, but his ability to kill demons still means he probably keeps a fair few good abilities. And he has to have kept a good amount of resistances. Granted he never enters the demon world, and there's a chance that if he had he wouldn't like the outcome. For a deadweight he's doing okay overall though.

Perhaps, but his ability to kill demons still means he probably keeps a fair few good abilities. And he has to have kept a good amount of resistances. Granted he never enters the demon world, and there's a chance that if he had he wouldn't like the outcome. For a deadweight he's doing okay overall though.
He entered inside the DW, the center of the Qlippoth tree is the DW, he resist all DW passives, even V is not affected by its effects too, and he is Vergil's human side.

He entered inside the DW, the center of the Qlippoth tree is the DW, he resist all DW passives, even V is not affected by its effects too, and he is Vergil's human side.
Yeah, I guess you're right. The top of the Qliphoth was inside the demon world. So what abilities does Nero not have, except for his overpowered charged shot ability that makes cheesing bosses way easier, and his right arm for ripping off Kratos's grapples? If he still resists the demon world's hax and can still kill demons through all their defenses?

Yeah, I guess you're right. The top of the Qliphoth was inside the demon world. So what abilities does Nero not have, except for his overpowered charged shot ability that makes cheesing bosses way easier, and his right arm for ripping off Kratos's grapples? If he still resists the demon world's hax and can still kill demons through all their defenses?
Quick rundown.
After losing DB and Yamato, Nero is inferior to even Tony. Nero had trouble defeating Blitz on Fortuna when he was training. For comparison Tony could defeat Black Angels who are superior to Blitz.
Tldr, Nero was inferior to even Tony in physicals, physiology(haxxes, resistance, regen and senses) etc. And we all know how weak Tony is because of not being Dante.
For one month Nero practised and managed to grow beyond his DMC4 prime self in strength. Even developed his sensing skills( he used to rely on DB heavily for that). Although physiologically he is still "human", thus inferior still to his DMC4 self.

Back