• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante, Vergil and Nero (and more characters): POSSIBLE UPGRADES?

As we can see in Vergil's profile, his Corrupt form is scaled from Abigail. And I suggest that some characters should be scaled from Lucia, Arius and Argosax the Chaos. I will explain why.

- Nero defeated Sanctus Diabolica/The False Savior, who should be comparable to Arius/Argosax the Chaos - and is equal do Post-DT Dante (DMC3).

- Dante and Vergil defeated Blob Arkham, who should be comparable to Arius/Argosax the Chaos - and is equal to Post-DT Nero.

"How?"

Neither Arkham or Arius are powerful demons by themselves (they're not even demons), but after draining Sparda's and Argosax's powers, respectively, both of them reached high-level in the series.

What's the point? Vergil said that Arkham couldn't control Sparda's power. Yeah, but don't you think that, even if Arkham had access to only 1/1000th of Sparda's power (still much), shouldn't he be stronger than Arius, or at least equal to him? In my opinion: yes. And both Dante and Vergil were capable of keeping up with him (Dante was going to finish him of with a jackpot).

Well, if it seem reasonable, I think that these characters can be upgraded to 6-C:

Dante and Vergil (DMC3)

Nero (Post-DT)

Baul and Modeus (Human forms)

Blob Arkham

Trish

Sanctus/The Savior

Thanks for reading!

... why is Virgil even scaled to Abigail when said form NEVER appears canonically in any game?

Also all of those things are so wrong it just hurts my head. Sanctus Diabolica has nothing showing he is on par with Abigail or Argosax. Same with Arkham and everything else. The scaling is so screwed up it hurts my head

Argosax is someone who is at Sparda's level. It was said that was needed Sparda + the whole clan of half-demons + relics to seal him away.

I actually dunno about Abigail...

Abigail was one shot by Devil Trigger Dante despite having been hyped to be on par with Mundus. Nothing more, nothing less. Still nothing places those characters on those levels

Well, in their first battle Nelo Angelo won, like It was shown in the cutscene. At least he is the same level as base DMC1/Anime Dante

Why not?

The Savior, w/ Nero as his core, was a harder fight to a casual Dante than anyone in the series. Dante even had problems to harm him from outside (of course, he never wanted to kill The Savior, because he could accidentally kill Nero and Kyrie). That should put him (and some other characters like Trish) at the suggested level.

Arkham and Sanctus, too. Any of them should be as powerful as Argosax the Chaos - a bunch of lesser bosses.

1) Dante was holding back so much and he wasn't using Yamato to pierce it. Plus he wanted to give Nero a shot.

2) Arkham lost to Dante and Vergil back when they were multi city block level. They outright mocked him for trying to control Sparda's power. He had no way or clue.

3) Sanctus has no feats proving he has the same power as someone who can challenge Mundus. Same for Arkham.

About Argosax being on Sparda's level, i think there's already been a discussion about it. Actually, Vie Di Marli were trying to deal with him, but they couldn't, and then Sparda came from the outside, defeated Argosax with Vie Di Marli and sealed him. From what is told, Argosax is still far from Sparda. Maybe even from Mundus

Thinking this way, it's acceptable that Arkham Blob Form could be at least in the same level of Arius (I think superior, in fact)

Dante or Vergil were inferior, but together they could overcame Blob Arkham, so yeah, i think this scalation is possible

But, what the DMC 4 characters has to do with this? Like, Nero scales from DMC 3 Dante, but why? With what information?

I agree with you. Argo is nowhere near Mundus/Sparda/Dante in power. And I think Nero is scaled from DMC3 Dante because he can beat DMC4 bosses, who should be comparable to DMC3 ones.

i dont understand. if u scale nero to dante in any way and it seems that he's scaled to dmc 3 dante. now let me enlighten u how the story goes.

DMC 3 -> DMC 1 -> DMC 4 -> DMC 2.

nero appears and meets dante in DMC 4, so if u scale nero to dante, then scale him to DMC3 and DMC 1 and DMC 4 dante, since dante only improves through the series.

tho i dont know on what proportion nero scales to dante. i leave that to think for urselves.

if u watched the cutscenes in DMC 4, u'd see that saviour was very tough to pierce from outside. so yeah, saviour durability upgrade incoming...

Back