• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante fights (another) thot.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Dante was just strollin' through Temen Ni Gru's tower when he felt as if the place felt a little... different. Why were all the walls suddenly white? He arrived at the top, and instead of seeing his dear ol' brother, he saw a... naked lady at the top in a bed.

"Aww yeah, I like where this is going!"

(I swear I'm gonna be banned any minute now...)

Dante (Devil May Cry)

vs

Quinella

Rules:

• DMC3 8-A Dante vs Base Quinella.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character (So basically looooots of sexual tension and the two just dicking around before actually deciding to fight seriously).
  • Win by whatever the two would do in-character to win.
  • The battle takes place atop the Axiom Church.
Score:

Husbando: 0

Waifu: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Battle Music:

The most appropriate battle music.

FeaturingDanteFromDMC
QuinellaCut

Also, Dante joins the thot patrol

Either way, if this is 8-A Dante, and Quinella is baseline High 8-C, what stops him from punching her to the point she cannot regenerate?

Nevermind, she's got a passive 8-A barrier. Well, then it depends on if Dante can break it, which I'm not really sure about.

Also she has like, a ton of hax.

Such as Transmutation Flash Freezing Spacial Cutting and Mark how was this fair

RebubleUselet said:
Nevermind, she's got a passive 8-A barrier. Well, then it depends on if Dante can break it, which I'm not really sure about.
We need to actually put a sign there that says "IT ONLY BLOCKS PHYSICAL WEAPONS".

It's a passive forcefield, yes, but it only blocks physical weapons.

Okay. I just wanted to point that out, because you said "8-A barrier".

Wait, how is this even fair then?

I'll be honest

I'm salty as **** about Dante losing to a SAO character

But I literally cannot come up with a way for Dante to win. At all

Also she has like a ton of hax so it's not too bad of an SAO character to lose to

Just you wait until I get High 6-A SAO Tabletop somehow. Then you'll hate me for the rest of my life.

Huh... I really thought this was fair. :T

Dante has resistances to a loooot of Quinella's stuff, and he also has a multitude of ranged attacks. Also Quinella's passive barrier only works against metal physical objects, and iirc some of Dante's weapons aren't metal.

Also, Quinella jobs... like a lot in-character. That's why Kirito and the gang was able to beat her, even though she can one shot them all at any time.

Back