• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (Dmc Reboot) vs Kurumi Tokisaki

One of the matches that i think that nobody had ever thought about before.

Kurumi can use all of her Zafkiel bullets, along with The City Of Devouring Time.

Dante can enter Devil Trigger if he wants.

Speed Equalized.

Dante (DMC reboot): 7 (Veloxt1r0kore, Theglassman12, RebubleUselet, TISSG7Redgrave, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Gargoyle One, Dat Dot)

Kurumi Tokisaki: 0

I didn't see Dante have resistance to Zafkiel bullet time hax in his profile TBH Or i'm wrong?

Still if this is not stomp Kurumi win this via time hax.

Umm...no.

For Kurumi's time hax to work, she must shoot herself with the bullet that has the effects she desire, then shoot it at the enemy, and Dante can outright dodge lightning.

In addition, he just can use Devil Trigger to stop time and kill Kurumi before she can rewind time to revive herself.

Also, Dante has Resistance to Time Manipulation, and Kurumi's Zafkiel is indeed Time Manipulation.

Click the link for DMC Dante above. And check out his powers and abilities. You will find Resistance to Time Manipulation being the last one in his Powers and Abilities.

>Checking it carefully

>The time resistance is there

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH......
Tumblr oqnjhtQ2rl1s7r03co1 400
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Alright,i guess Dante win here with mid difficulty,i mean Kurumi can summon her duplicate to either distract or overwhelmed Dante,but Dante is skilled enough to destroy bunch of crowd before,so the duplicate is no problem,the real problem is the city devouring of time but i guess Dante take this easily.

So voting Dante with 6.9/10 win ratio,and sorry for misunderstand here folks!!

Dante would take this rather easily. Time hax won't work on him, he can reflect any shots fired at him with Osiris, Devil Trigger to get her suspended in the air, stat amping, can harm her from a different dimension, which makes her ability to drag others in her dimension worthless since he can hurt her while in another dimension and can get out due to his nephilim powers, and overall more versatile abilities.

I don't understand why you guys hate DMC Dante. I mean, I played the game and it was extremely awesome, despite the vulgar language.

Well,because DMC Dante is not Dante we know,thats its.

I'm with you,i like DMC Dante,typical badass brat who give no **** to everything,i considering him as Modern Dante while OR Dante is true Dante.And yeah the game is awesome.

Muhammedmco said:
I don't understand why you guys hate DMC Dante. I mean, I played the game and it was extremely awesome, despite the vulgar language.
Nobody here said they Hated DmC.

People here aren't just gonna be shifted by bias and use logic to debate.

Mostly.

So yeah that's the reason why Dante's winning. Cause it's logical. But I'm sure some dislikes or hates it.

Back