• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Discussion Thread: I'm Going Ghost!

Funny thing, two characters who (from the back view) look like Luz Noceda and Amity Blight from the show The Owl House (season 1) make an appearance in two panels in the DP graphic novel. Not sure if it's really suppose to be a little nod or if it's pure coincidence. Still think it's funny especially since I was think about checking that show out.

Last edited:
Said i was going back to the higher dimensional existence thing and I ment it. Though it's only for Clockwork and Dark Danny (Clockwork Overshadowed). Also conceptual destruction.

Funny, I just realized Danny became tied for second strongest in his own series. Before the novel, he wasn't in the top 5 and was still in comparison to many other characters of his rogues gallery.

Danny's model for Nick All-Star Brawl 2 is much better then for the first game. His head doesn't look as big. Plus he has Dan Phantom as an alt skin.

They gave our bot teleportation, I wish the canon version had it. Also, I see Ember McLain!

Saw on Gabriela's Twitter that she mentioned if the Graphic Novel was revived well, we could get more. As far as I know, it did well enough so we might get another novel or something in the near future hopefully. I don't want Danny Phantom to be put on the shelf again since it's return was pretty good.

I'm just going to post this here, I had a discussion previously about the Danny Phantom cosmology being Tier 1 and was recently asked if I ever thought about trying to upgrade them to Tier 1 (Low 1-C)?

To be clear, I had/have no plans on attempting such an upgrade for the simple fact that I have burnt myself out on almost all interest in Tier 1 and it's ever changing standards that have become impossible to follow. Getting into the tier is hard and maintaining it is even harder as I've said before. The core reason I tried to understand Low 1-C was because I wanted to help evaluate threads of verses that tried to get into the tier and if Danny Phantom reached such a level with the information given then I'd attempt an upgrade but that wasn't something I focused on.

I will go over the evidence and explain the cosmology so if anyone what's to attempt it they can but I doubt it will get accepted given our soon to be strick rules. All information I'll be using is already accepted and compiled in the blog below.

Infinite Realms/Timestreams (Timelines)

Within the Ghost Zone, there are infinite realms these realms are separated from each other (represented by doors that one must use to enter them), it has been revealed that among these realms are literal timestreams (which equals timeline as Clockwork uses both words in the same meaning when he mentioned sending Vlad to the past would affect the timestream which means the timeline) that Dan corrupted during his rampage with Clockwork's powers.

The Ghost Zone

As I mentioned above, the Ghost Zone contains infinite realms/timestreams that reside separately in it's space, and confirmed to be endless by the creator, it possesses it's own space and time that is stated by Frostbite to constantly be shifting in time, tearing portals throughout various periods of time. This temporal direction is also shown through Clockwork (Danny Phantom), who is the embodiment of time and like the Ghost Zone, moves backwards and forwards through time passively, showing that time in the Ghost Zone moves in two directions unlike the realms with in it that are either stuck in time or move the normal past to future.

Conclusion

From what I have gathered from the ever changing standards of Tier 1 (Specifically Low 1-C), this is not enough for an upgrade to the cosmology.

Yes, an infinite number of separate realms and timestreams (Specifically the timestreams) does make the verse 2-A, but the Ghost Zone encompassing them and separating them with its endless space and time the second of which moves both forward and backwards at the same time is not enough to suggest a second temporal direction/axis for Low 1-C. For that, it would need to move perpendicular aka up and down, as it has been argued by the knowledgeable members that despite moving backwards (a different direction) it's still on the same temporal axis as the timelines that it encompasses. So with that, the Ghost Zone can only be 2-A going by our standards and I don't see that changing. This is why I chose not to even try an upgrade the cosmology regardless of what other verses are doing. I don't see it happening unless further evidence is provided in future material. I'd rather not talk about tier 1 but I wanted to properly explain why I've yet to try given this question has been brought up three times (though not in rapid succession). I'm comfortable with 2-A as that is easy enough to prove. If someone ever wants to give it a try, be my guest but I'm pretty sure it's not happening.

Never really understood the trend of 2-As these days becoming Low 1-C
I don't either, people are pushing for Tier 1 despite it's subject to change nature which is why I said I have no plans on buffing DP to Low 1-C unless some solid evidence is brought fourth like a literal 5-D statement or something that mentions Higher Dimensional beyond what we currently have them at.

I don't either, people are pushing for Tier 1 despite it's subject to change nature which is why I said I have no plans on buffing DP to Low 1-C unless some solid evidence is brought fourth like a literal 5-D statement or something that mentions Higher Dimensional beyond what we currently have them at.
I wish all works stated that it is 5D and without fuss

Potential Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and Abstract Existence Type 1 for ghosts if anyone is interested.

I have revised Pariah's speed feat of destroying the ghosts homes in a single day with the new evidence from the graphic novel that ghosts also inhabit timestreams (timelines) otherwise counted as universes.

This would give a massive buff to speed if I did it right. In the Quadrillions FTL! Hope it gets evaluated soon.

I have revised Pariah's speed feat of destroying the ghosts homes in a single day with the new evidence from the graphic novel that ghosts also inhabit timestreams (timelines) otherwise counted as universes.

This would give a massive buff to speed if I did it right. In the Quadrillions FTL! Hope it gets evaluated soon.
Whoops, calc member pointed out that it was Trillion, no Quadrillion. I got confused when I was doing the math but hey, it's still a buff. We just need another calc member to give the all clear and then I'll make a thread regarding the upgrade.

I made the upgrade thread for their speed, if anyone is interested.

Kinda funny seeing a non-vs debater acknowledge DP Ghosts are debatably comparable to Celestialsapiens

He seemed to mainly focus on the fact that many ghosts have reality warping capabilities. While I do think Danny Phantom ghosts are slept on in terms of how some people veiw them even before the graphic novel, I wouldn't put them on the level of a Celestialsapian but I guess it depends on where you see them in power since people have Alien X at Tier 2 to 1 and only now has Danny Phantom reached tier 2 solidly.

For me, if we lowball a Celestialsapian to Tier 2, I think the Tier 2 ghosts are relative (not in speed though) but if we go Tier 1 Celestialsapian then no. In the end, it's just an opinion, I'm fine with people saying they are relative or their not. All a matter on where you put them.

It's impressive how far Danny goes with just 53 episodes and a graphic novel
Supernatural monsters of the week can really lead to some shenanigans
The graphic novel really gave the lore and feats needed to get them where they are. It's crazy how direct the writer was when she gave then Tier 2 feats and explaining timestreams in the Ghost Zone. It's clear she thinks they are powerful.

I'm going human!
I'm legit waiting for Danny to say this.

So does anyone have any potential ideas on what might happen be the next focus if we get another novel or any other material? Obviously, A Glitch in Time has expanded the verse greatly (debating wise and lore wise), heck, while I was expecting a potential Tier 2 feat, i wasn't expecting as many we got or ghosts becoming abstracts. It's brought a whole new level to the verse and with it's return to the orginal shows formula (Danny's identity being secret) and a few other noticable changes the series can start something new.

Personally, I was a bit disappointed, Dani Phantom made no appearance despite the world being in danger and her last appearance was on Earth so it's weird she didn't see the news reports and help confront Dan. I think with the introduction to other timestreams, the twin heroes (which expands on the other methodology being apart of the verse) like Greek mythology, I can potentially see the series starting up again with more exploration of the Ghost Zone and it's infinite realms especially since Danny believes it's his job to now help ghosts first before fighting them.

Potentially limited Dimensional Travel for ghosts.

Here's a thread to update Danny's intelligence rating.

Thread updating Danny's powers and abilities section, includes a Danny Fenton and Fenton Works Tech tabber and structure change.

The goat about to get butchered

Sadly, I hope this isn't true because it's almost destined to fail. It's crazy, their thought process is like "well the graphic novel showed us people still have an interest in Danny Phantom after 15 years and like it. This means we can make a live action adaptation like so many other franchises do and it will succeed despite the previous times we tried this method, it didn't go well."

Danny literally came back from the dead 15 years later just to be busted over the head with a shovel and thrown back in the grave. Now is this saying live action Danny Phantom is impossible? Absolutely not but when it's being attempted after the fail of two other nickelodeon series, Danny's chances don't look good. Regardless, if it is being made and gets released, I'll watch but my expectations will be near 0. Honestly they should make an animated movie as that would be easier since we know they can't screw up as badly as a live action version could.
The box ghost in live action. Spooky...
God help us.

The one that make this see the future

Remember seeing that.

Watch it get removed from Paramount plus later on like they did with fairly oddparents
If it even makes it past production lol.

An attempt at reapplying the human scaling to ghosts if anyone is interested.

New thread aiming to give ghosts absorption and reactive evolution.

A thread to add Half-Ghost Physiology to the ghost physiology page.

Just a Danny Phantom match that needs 2 more votes if anyone is interested.

Back