• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa upgrades

I didnt want to just edit it because people may think wrongly of what I am doing

But lets begin.

Souda
We should first of all change lifting strength to class 100 and his speed to Supersonic thanks to his invention called Do Souda. First Star!

First of all, I know it sounds ridiculous and all, but it has it's reasoning.

Here we see that Souda created a mechanical hand to overpower him, which it works a little too well.

Why? Because instantly after that he is able to blitz all the other 77th class and Akane Owari herself is unable to keep it up with him while he did that.

And to his ability in creating things, he is said that he created immediately a giant robot out of nowhere as soon as Sonia said she wanted to clean things, which was on the previous page, I am still gathering more scans, this one was from Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Academy

Makoto
Able to punch Hagakure so hard he flew and he lost his memories

Teruteru
This is the result of the food Teruteru made for Nagito and Nidai, this is obviously applicable to Izuru (Since he can replicate it). This is supposed to be Statistics Amplification

Are there any calculations supporting these suggestions, or are they just assumptions?

Souda's upgrade would be simply scaling to others

Don't think there is one for makoto, and it might be only for comedy.

Teruteru is simply statistic amplification really

Yeah, should have explained it better, but his upgraded ratings would be because he got out of the grasp of Nekomaru Nidai and blitzed everyone of his class, who are superhumans,and Akane Owari,the Ultimate Gymnast, was ynavle to keep it up with him.

Well, as long as it is regular powerscaling, it should probably be fine.

Well, it might be best to wait for input from more people knowledgeable about Danganronpa first.

The Naegi thing was just to explain better his AP, since we are scaling him from Chiaki from SDR2, we could have both of the calc and the image of him knocking out Hagakure

I'm knowledgable about Danganronpa.

I think 9-A Makoto makes sense, since he fought an extremely casual Kyosuke Munakata and shoulder tackled him, sending him flying away. Kyosuke by the way, fought a bloodlusted Peko Pekoyama. So this is legit.

Pekoyama is High 8-C, possibly 7-C

So Kyosuke should be higher than 9-A, not to mention Tengan as well (Since he fought equally with Kyosuke for a time)

I suppose that the changes can be applied then.

I will check the Ichigo page.

So this were the changes I thought in inserting, but I wanted to be sure to send here before anything else

Tier: 8-C

Attack Potency:
Building level+

Speed:
Superhuman+ with Supersonic reactions (Able to tag Kyosuke, who fought against a bloodlusted Peko Pekoyama)

Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Was able to shoulder tackle Munataka far away)

Striking Strength: Large Building level, possibly Town level

Durability:
Large Building level, possibly Town level (Took hits from a casual Munakata, but it is unknown to what degree he was holding himself back)

7-C is Town level by the way.

And yes, Kyosuke was underestimating Makoto in their match, and Makoto managed to trick him before tackling him away to a room, where he has to open its door. And it would be impossible for Kyosuke since that's his NG Code which activates the Monokuma Braclet on his arm, which ingests a lethal poison that forces its victim to unconscious before they commit suicide.

But otherwise. Makoto should be Building level+ instead of Large Building level, since you know, he was holding back immensely, but the beating that Makoto took should outright scale to him, since Kyosuke was mad after Makoto tricked him, and he proceeded to pummel his face with rapid angry punches.

Makoto's AP should be Building level+, while his Durability should be Large Building level, possibly Town level. And his speed should be Superhuman+ with Supersonic reactions.

After second thought, I realized that Makoto's AP should be 9-A for punching Yasuhiro, and a casual Kyousuke should be 9-A. I mean, Juzo Sakakura, Nekomaru Nidai, Akane Owari and Junko Enoshima are 8-C+, and i don't think that it will be possible for Makoto to contend against them.

Makoto should scale to the likes of Mondo Owada and a casual Kyosuke. Not to mention that he did take a hit from Mondo that while it rendered him unconscious, it didn't leave any visible injuries on him.

That means that Makoto should be 9-A instead of 8-C+, but other than that, nothing else changes.

Yeah. Not to mention that in Danganronpa IF, Mondo blitzed through multiple Monokumas to rescue Mukuro Ikusaba.

So Mondo should be High 8-C, possibly 7-C

Lasatar said:
Also, there's one thing I want to take a look at; Hajime's speed. During the side-on sections, he seems to be able to run quite fast. Using the airport as an example, and taking the average length of a runway:

The average length of an airport runway is about 1829 metres. Doing general running speed, Hajime only takes about 10 seconds to run from one end of the airport to the other. The airport likely includes more stuff than just the runway, so we can round it up to 2000 metres. 2000 metres in 10 seconds means running 200 metres every second, which is clear cut Subsonic+.

But wait, there's more. As well as regular running speed, there's also some kind of quick-run function. Doing this, Hajime can basically run from one end of the airport to the other in only about 1 second, which translates to Hypersonic. I don't know whether to measure this as actual speed or not, but I'm just throwing it out there.
Here is the calc I talked about, this should scale to a lot of characters, no?

And what happens to the characters inside the simulation happen irl, so this should scale to everyone if I am not mistaken, not to mention that is not an outlier since there was a blue character reacting to a Monokuma jumping at him on UDG

Sweet, so that's Hypersonic. and At least Hypersonic for other characters who are above Hajime, but we're not gonna include the likes of Danganronpa V3 characters (save for K1-B0, since he is way above it).

Also, during Akane's Wrongful execution, Nekomaru ran faster than a bazzoka blast before it could reach Akane to shield her from it. So that speaks something.

>High 6-C Hajime

If I recall correctly there was a total of barely any support for such a massive stat change

Back