• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa upgrades

Nobody even mentioned it. He defeated Al Junko upon entering his Awakened state. Not to mention that he was empowered by Al Chiaki Nanami to enter this state, so it's legit to tell that he is High 6-C.

He was enpowered by Al Chiaki Nanami, and he defeated her not only in an arguement, but also he stopped her attempt to twist the Neo World Program itself and was intending to take control over the world through her virus, but Hajime put a stop to this.

Also, the fact that he was empowered by Chiaki Nanami to reach his Awakened state, with Al Nanami being comparable to Al Junko, who is High 6-C by herself, is a reason enough to make Hajime High 6-C.

I know this might be a little bit off topic but, about the feats here (manga), I am pretty sure they are non-canon, the only canon manga is the Danganronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer as it is written by Kodaka himself. Correct me if I am wrong. (This would apply to the feats on a lot of manga, like a lot, including the feats stated in this thread and only excluding one manga, which is again Killer Killer).

but the Statistics Amplification for Teruteru would still be acceptable if what I said above is correct, as he was able to create one for Akane if I recall correctly in the DGR 3 Despair Arc.

Just a Random Butler said:
About the feats here (manga), I am pretty sure they are non-canon, the only canon manga is the Danganronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer as it is written by Kodaka himself.
He still fought Mechamaru tho, not to mention that there is no proof is not canon.

Not saying the Mechamaru part wasn't canon, but a lot of things there, excluding the Mechamaru part, which is why I said "(manga)".

The wiki here takes the divergant stories here and use them to scale the characters. For example, i could go with Mukuro's feats from DRV2: Goodbye Despair, and assume she is 8-C+ like Nekomaru, and i would be abandoning Danganronpa IF and Danganronpa Zero. Those two are the divergant cannons that gave her her abilities and 7-C feats by the way.

All feats here for the Danganronpa verse are from divergant stories, since the cannonical one is not sufficient.

Okay, fair enough. I was just saying in case others might ask, wanting to clear things up for myself because I just got my internet back and so much things happened in just approximately 2 weeks.

Since CursedGentleman was globally blocked by Fandom for quoting something offensive, are you capable of carrying out these revisions on your own instead?

Fandom themselves blocked him for it. I think that they likely have a script that monitors for anybody using certain offensive terms, and then ban them. I have asked them for information in this regard.

I still have a lot of questions to ask, since I just came back.

Kazuichi's:
Intelligence: Genius (Is the best mechanic there is, most likely to create Monokuma, who himself was declared that the Nasa wouldn't be able to understand the mechanic behind him, also the one who supposedly created the executions for the students of the Killing School game)

About this, not doubting that he's a mechanic genius but I am not sure if there are leads that he created Monokuma but I am very confident that he either created the giant monokuma or the big bang monokuma, in which both monokumas can be comparable, both size and power.

Hinata's:
Speed: Hypersonic (Ran 2000 meters in 1 second flat)

When and where was this demonstrated, like the game?

K1-B0's:
Speed: likely Sub-Relativistic (As the Ultimate Robot, he should be comparable to a serious Sakura Ogami and Battle Trance Mukuro Ikusaba)

How did he scale with Sakura and Mukuro in terms of speed? Like fighting the exisals which is like superior to Monokuma? Or is it something else?

About Souda:

I don't see the point of your question considering the fact that you answered it yourself.

About Hajime:

He ran in an Airport in the first island of Jabberwock Island, with the lowest airport is around 1829 meters, but with the fact that the airport is filled with several obstacles appearing around, this would make the distance pretty much higher, so we assumed, alongside fellow Danganronpa experts, saw the game and found out that Hajime took that distance Instantly.

I repeat: Instantly.

So, even if we assumed the average 1829 meters instead of 2000, he would still be Hypersonic.

About K1-B0:

He should scaled to the likes of Sakura and Mukuro in terms of speed, considering the fact that Mukuro's AP comes directly from her speed. Sso he legitably scale to them.

About Souda, wasn't saying there's a difference, someone could've modeled or created the normal Monokuma and he only created the Giant Monokuma, in which was stated to be his best creation. The former would mean there are still questions to be asked because we didn't see him create Monokuma, the latter means proven. I just wanted to be clear and suggested that it could be changed to either the Giant or the Big Bang, instead of just plainly Monokuma.

About Hajime, that could be argued as game mechanics.

About K1-B0, okay thanks.

EDIT: Also, last thing, can you give me the list of series or adaptations, all available adaptations under Danganronpa, that you're going to be using in the upgrades, so that I can do my research and I would know if I am looking for a feat that could be usable.

The three I know of are the manga, Danganronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer, and the two light novels, Danganronpa: Kirigiri and Danganronpa: Togami.

Also, why is Kiibo being scaled to Sakura and Mukuro?

I misremembered, it is indeed High 6-C.

Either way, these profiles need some cleaning and clarification. Specifically, Hajime's high 6-C key, and Kiibo's 7-C key (seriously, why is he being scaled to Battle Trance Mukuro?). I don't know why Sakura has a 7-C key, either. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Back