• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Ultimate Revision (Massive Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i think aoi should have the standard superhuman speed and probably hypersonic+ reactions instead of what the vs profile already states with her speed just scaling to juzo

At least Town+ ap, Relativistic+ speed - Sakura (sub relativistic travel speed with shukuchi technique), BTM Mukuro, Monokuma, Kenshiro in his prime
Why would they scale to the Rel+ speed in full? I get Izuru, but Mukuro has never blitzed someone even in BTM in my knowledge.
Small Building ap, Superhuman speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Komaru, Kanon, various Monokuma Units
You forgot Byakuya as he obviously fights Monokuma units like the two girls do.

Why would they scale to the Rel+ speed in full? I get Izuru, but Mukuro has never blitzed someone even in BTM in my knowledge.
You forgot Byakuya as he obviously fights Monokuma units like the two girls do.
oh yeah my bad youre right i think i meant to and had that right before. should be at least high hypersonic speed and relativistic+ reactions. also yeah byakuya should have the girls same reactions too you right

why is KE not allowed for light objects
yeah i was still hoping for them to answer back with this too. especially with how danganronpa if treated speed and ke consistently i think it should be fine but maybe there is a page outright banning objects under so many kilograms and such

I mean...

5:08

Genocide Syo definitely can dodge Sakura attacks quite consistently, meaning that they have 0 reason to be that high in gap.

Only one that should be fully Rel+ is Izuru/Merged Hajime.

I mean...

5:08

Genocide Syo definitely can dodge Sakura attacks quite consistently, meaning that they have 0 reason to be that high in gap.

Only one that should be fully Rel+ is Izuru/Merged Hajime.

yeah i agreed with you and already fixed it partially at least. Do you think speed should be equal then for Genocider and Sakura then?

Oh yeah, the 4 Warriors of Hope should have Rel+ reactions too as they can pilot the mechs, allowing those to fight against the likes of Komaru, otherwise they'd get blitzed and unable to use those.

They're smaller than Yasuhiro, but that's the exception for them tbf.

Oh yeah, the 4 Warriors of Hope should have Rel+ reactions too as they can pilot the mechs, allowing those to fight against the likes of Komaru, otherwise they'd get blitzed and unable to use those.

They're smaller than Yasuhiro, but that's the exception for them tbf.
yeah yeah makes sense. should haji towa have high hypersonic reactions since he could pilot big bang monokuma?

Got confirmation from Agnna that we don't really have to make a user blog for Shirokuma's feat for moving and lifting trailers/shipping containers off-screen. Now, we just have to decide if they are actually shipping containers and/or just trailers.

yeah yeah makes sense. should haji towa have high hypersonic reactions since he could pilot big bang monokuma?
That's a different can of worms.

The kids scale to the mechs as they pilot those from the outside, so reason is similar to Jojo Stand Users and Pokémon trainers.

Haiji is not different from the average big Mecha pilot who's far slower than their own Mecha. For example Kamina from Gurren Lagann is only Transonic and the Lagann is High Hypersonic

That's a different can of worms.

The kids scale to the mechs as they pilot those from the outside, so reason is similar to Jojo Stand Users and Pokémon trainers.

Haiji is not different from the average big Mecha pilot who's far slower than their own Mecha. For example Kamina from Gurren Lagann is only Transonic and the Lagann is High Hypersonic
okay yeah that does make sense. what do you think about aoi though? i know shes not a hugely important characters but rn her speed scales to juzo. should that remain or should she just have hypersonic+ or relativistic+ reactions?

Got confirmation from Agnna that we don't really have to make a user blog for Shirokuma's feat for moving and lifting trailers/shipping containers off-screen. Now, we just have to decide if they are actually shipping containers and/or just trailers.
She says she did so to help people live, so these can't be empty. Ergo apply the weigh of the full one (Class 5)

Also a link of said weight would be appreciated.

okay yeah that does make sense. what do you think about aoi though? i know shes not a hugely important characters but rn her speed scales to juzo. should that remain or should she just have hypersonic+ or relativistic+ reactions?
Juzo was restrained from using punches, so generally all his fighting abilities were limited.

I'd say a "Superhuman, likely Hypersonic+" for her.

Shirkuma calls them trailers and many trailers do have colors like those. Id say since the game calls them trailers and it isnt too rare to see trailers that look like those then it should be trailres. who would this scale too? shirkoma says shes built like a monokuma so does that mean everyone above monokuma units should safely have class 5?

She says she did so to help people live, so these can't be empty. Ergo apply the weigh of the full one (Class 5)

Also a link of said weight would be appreciated.

Weight for various trailers. Tbh, the "trailers" that Shirokuma moved looked like shipping containers to me. Plus, I have to say, no, that's wrong to your statement of applying the weight of a full one. For the simple fact that we don't directly see that happening.

It also seems that LS would be between 1 and 5 with only Big Bang Monokuma having class M and most students should also have athletic to peak human stamina because of hagakure.
Giant Monokuma would still be Class M due to size alone. It's featless, yes, so it stays 8-B, but would be baseline at very least lol.

Shirkuma calls them trailers and many trailers do have colors like those. Id say since the game calls them trailers and it isnt too rare to see trailers that look like those then it should be trailres. who would this scale too? shirkoma says shes built like a monokuma so does that mean everyone above monokuma units should safely have class 5?
Honestly, not sure. It makes sense to me, but maybe somebody here can provide an arguement against this?

Honestly, not sure. It makes sense to me, but maybe somebody here can provide an arguement against this?
i think this should be fine as the only lifting strength in the series that I can think of that may go against this is the pillar and akane but honestly that pillar was huge and looked longer than a car and imo probably weight way more than one

The pillar was bigger than a human. Ofc Would be beyond Class 5.

Class 5 I assume is from the Average Weight of Small Travel one from that link right?

Last edited:
for everyone below
Giant Monokuma would still be Class M due to size alone. It's featless, yes, so it stays 8-B, but would be baseline at very least lol.
do you think izuru would have class m as well as he should scale above any students and even monokuma unit? or should he just have at least class 5? this ones a bit tricky but i would think him superior to any human lifting strength in the series and any invention in the series

for everyone below

do you think izuru would have class m as well as he should scale above any students and even monokuma unit? or should he just have at least class 5? this ones a bit tricky but i would think him superior to any human lifting strength in the series and any invention in the series
Absolutely not. He should peak to "At least Class 5, likely far higher" as he's beyond every human being, not every single thing existing in his verse. He has 0 reason to scale from the mechs in LS.

Absolutely not. He should peak to "At least Class 5, likely far higher" as he's beyond every human being, not every single thing existing in his verse. He has 0 reason to scale from the mechs in LS.
I feel like there is certainly an argument for it as of course he’s described as being a god tier character and should be massively above everything we’ve seen in the series including Big Bang Monokuma. At the very very very least it should be mentioned as possibly or likely Class M.

I feel like there is certainly an argument for it as of course he’s described as being a god tier character and should be massively above everything we’ve seen in the series including Big Bang Monokuma. At the very very very least it should be mentioned as possibly or likely Class M.
Not even that. He has TALENTS beyond everyone else, but Robots don't have those. His whole point is to be the perfect human being, not the strongest thing no matter what, otherwise we make him Tier 6 given Danganronpa is based on the Real World so would include also irl bombs.

Anyway, every 8-A/7-C+ would be Class 5.

Rest is Average Human, though Nagisa pushing that mini wood shinre can get Peak Human, but needs a calc.

Oh yeah, Prime Kenshiro would be Sub Relativistic too with that technique, as he's Sakura's master and would have become the Ultimate instead of her if it wasn't for that illness.

Free Time Events Page 5 and 6

Oh yeah, Prime Kenshiro would be Sub Relativistic too with that technique, as he's Sakura's master and would have become the Ultimate instead of her if it wasn't for that illness.

Free Time Events Page 5 and 6

added shukuchi technique for him. Also the reason I mostly also say class M for izuru as what were the arguments against class M for the other characters? Wasnt it that Akane couldnt lift the pillar? If thats all then everyone above doesnt have any reason as to why they couldn't have class m since genocide jack can knock back the scepter and even knocj big bang monokuma himself back a bit? I the rest of the characters below should have class 5 and the higher ups class m. so lower class has probably around peak human to nagisa (needs calc), units, and mulit city block class have class 5, higher ups have class M. is there a feat that suggest sakura or any of the higher characters should have much lower?

added shukuchi technique for him. Also the reason I mostly also say class M for izuru as what were the arguments against class M for the other characters? Wasnt it that Akane couldnt lift the pillar? If thats all then everyone above doesnt have any reason as to why they couldn't have class m since genocide jack can knock back the scepter and even knocj big bang monokuma himself back a bit? I the rest of the characters below should have class 5 and the higher ups class m. so lower class has probably around peak human to nagisa (needs calc), units, and mulit city block class have class 5, higher ups have class M. is there a feat that suggest sakura or any of the higher characters should have much lower?
No it was because Syo's feat wasn't LS at all.

knocking back the scepter and big bang monokuma arent LS? admittedly LS is what I know the last about so if you say so then sure i agree
It's not because punching/kicking is not LS but just Striking Strength.

Regardless, I think we need staff votes now.

really quick. should characters above monokuma units have just class 5 or at least class 5 lifting strength?
8-A: No, just Class 5. They're not that crazy, and Akane is the proof.

7-C+ characters: At least Class 5 works I guess.

Izuru/Fused Hajime is At least Class 5, likely far higher for quite obvious reasons.

Also another thing I want to mention, it seems the cloud recalcing is done and the mass has stayed relatively the same, especially for nimbostratus clouds. I asked the cgms about each respective version of the calc for me and fantarin to verify if the calcs are still good as the mass really shouldnt change from before because of the likely higher liquid water content of the clouds due to the extreme pollution of the danganronpa verse. Strym i know you were against the calc being used and still dont understand quite why. The hacking gun doesnt give a powerup to other objects and only forces the code of the object to force either a self destruct or some other function. Especially to a monokuma unit, it has never given them an upgrade and goes against its intended purpose if it did. It simply forces the code to make the monokuma self destruct. This means one of two things happened to big bang monokuma. 1. he was force to self destruct but didnt even self destruct as it's head and body survived the destruction. It also survived the force launching up, splitting the clouds and crashing back down into its own body with no dents or damages. You can see a spark of impact for a frame or two when the head collides and splits the clouds and forces the clouds aside. The energy was there and the head was completely fine. Since the hacking gun obviously didnt give a powerup to big bang monokuma, its reasonable to think the head had that durability. Genocide jack is able to do lots of damage to big bang monokuma, especially with her slash lusts attacks and can damage bbm to the point where its starts fuming smoke, indicating some real damage. the calc was done correctly for the feat at least, as two different cgms approved it (not saying them approving it proves we should use it just that the calc was done right) and me and fanta got consistent numbers with the town+ feat also very much supporting this feat. Is there really a reason it shouldn't be used?

Also another thing I want to mention, it seems the cloud recalcing is done and the mass has stayed relatively the same, especially for nimbostratus clouds. I asked the cgms about each respective version of the calc for me and fantarin to verify if the calcs are still good as the mass really shouldnt change from before because of the likely higher liquid water content of the clouds due to the extreme pollution of the danganronpa verse. Strym i know you were against the calc being used and still dont understand quite why. The hacking gun doesnt give a powerup to other objects and only forces the code of the object to force either a self destruct or some other function. Especially to a monokuma unit, it has never given them an upgrade and goes against its intended purpose if it did. It simply forces the code to make the monokuma self destruct. This means one of two things happened to big bang monokuma. 1. he was force to self destruct but didnt even self destruct as it's head and body survived the destruction. It also survived the force launching up, splitting the clouds and crashing back down into its own body with no dents or damages. You can see a spark of impact for a frame or two when the head collides and splits the clouds and forces the clouds aside. The energy was there and the head was completely fine. Since the hacking gun obviously didnt give a powerup to big bang monokuma, its reasonable to think the head had that durability. Genocide jack is able to do lots of damage to big bang monokuma, especially with her slash lusts attacks and can damage bbm to the point where its starts fuming smoke, indicating some real damage. the calc was done correctly for the feat at least, as two different cgms approved it (not saying them approving it proves we should use it just that the calc was done right) and me and fanta got consistent numbers with the town+ feat also very much supporting this feat. Is there really a reason it shouldn't be used?
Because it's not one of its normal attacks. It's done from exploding. We never see the Monokuma using this kind of energy in fights, as its core simply exploded from the amount of damage then sent the head flying. Being sent in air does not damage stuff because it did not collide with anything, it just passed through air, then decelerated and crashed down.

Only thing you can argue is friction with air but that affects basically everything and is not related with durability, and fodder Monokumas were not affected from it either when flying in space.

I actually checked it again. It was made from the last amount of energy ut had before de-activating, so I guess it should be scalable to his normal stats.

Changing my vote in agreement.
okay cool its good to have people in agreement on something like this. The only thing to do is wait for the cgms. If they do want a recalc then ill talk with fanta about doing a somewhere in between both our calcs or just maybe redoing our own separately. we would have to use likely 0.9 instead of 1.003 now because of the cloud recalc stuff but i think it should mostly be fine since pollution causes a higher liquid water content in clouds which the world of the trilogy games is plagued with. Regardless it would end up around large town level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back