• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Ultimate Revision (Massive Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could also be at least Small Building, possibly Multi City Block, at most Large Town. Honestly this is what I would feel comfortable with for Mondo as it mentions all ends at least. What do you think Fanta?

Also, remember, we aren't scaling Mondo to Mukuro. We are essentially scaling Mondo to Big Bang Monokuma and Genocide Jill, by considering the fact that Mukuro considers him an issue on the same level as Sakura (to an unknown degree). Which is way more than what she considered Peko, who as you said, was complently beaten and toyed with.

Could also be at least Small Building, possibly Multi City Block, at most Large Town. Honestly this is what I would feel comfortable with for Mondo as it mentions all ends at least. What do you think Fanta?
That could work, I suppose.

Also, remember, we aren't scaling Mondo to Mukuro. We are essentially scaling Mondo to Big Bang Monokuma and Genocide Jill, by considering the fact that Mukuro considers him an issue on the same level as Sakura (to an unknown degree). Which is way more than what she considered Peko, who as you said, was complently beaten and toyed with.

I just think the uncertainty of the way she meant it leaves too much wiggle room but honestly yeah if someone else agrees with you for him being Multi City block at most Large Town then I’d be on board as well.

Could make it likely Multi City block instead honestly. Works better imo now
So at least Small Building, likely Multi City Block, at most Large Town.

Absolutely disagree with Big Bang Monokuma's Cloud feat, as that was just him detonating, and was not an actual attack.

Except that almost none of his feats are remotely close to that, but that's just a result of him exploding after being overloaded with damage, nothing says that its normal stats scale, nor that someone tanked it.

Mukuro's feat was never downgraded because it was an outlier, it was because the text was not the same as the calc used

Context was more about Mukuro feeling the air cold around her, increasing her reactions, not ******* feeling everything as frozen lol.

Nobody but BTM!Mukuro and Izuru/Hajime should scale to this... And as for why Izuru/Hajime (note: Izuru & Fused Hajime are the same person. Literally.) scales to this, well... The both of them are extremely above Mukuro, can one-shot her with no effort, and is repeatedly stated by the narrative and the creators of Danganronpa as the god tier of the series and above every single person in the series.
This also is pretty dumb as Sakura was stated to match her if Mukuro enters in that mode too.

I disagree with the feat regardless but Sakura does scale from that ""feat"".

Absolutely disagree with Big Bang Monokuma's Cloud feat, as that was just him detonating, and was not an actual attack.

Except that almost none of his feats are remotely close to that, but that's just a result of him exploding after being overloaded with damage, nothing says that its normal stats scale, nor that someone tanked it.

Mukuro's feat was never downgraded because it was an outlier, it was because the text was not the same as the calc used

Context was more about Mukuro feeling the air cold around her, increasing her reactions, not ******* feeling everything as frozen lol.
Yeah the cloud feat rn is up in the air until the revisión for general cloud feats is done. The feat though still works as the body tanked the energy without being damaged at all and even the subsequent crashing down. Big Bang Monokuma does also have that Large Town feat still that has been accepted that backs this up for future stuff. Even still BTM Mukuro would have that relativistic reactions then and should scale above Sakura Genocide Jack in this mode.

I do see what you mean about Sakura scaling to BTM Mukuro though. It seems it would only be Sakura though as it does mention she is above Syo. So should Sakura also have at least Large Town?

Heh. If I was a bit early, I could have said Tell them, Ramen.

I do see what you mean about Sakura scaling to BTM Mukuro though. It seems it would only be Sakura though as it does mention she is above Syo. So should Sakura also have at least Large Town?
I'll work on the new tiering in a bit.

The feat though still works as the body tanked the energy without being damaged at all and even the subsequent crashing down
It was literally just its head being launched in the air after the detonating, it didn't tank it at all. It's not something scalable to the normal stats as that's only after it's self destruction, and nothing says he's strong as that self destruction normally.

Syo does not scale to BTM Mukuro but Sakura 100% does

Oh, that’s means Monokuma would also be at least Large Town as he fought evenly with Sakura. So Base Mukuro and Genocide Jack are one tier and Sakura, Kenshiro, Monokuma, and BTM Mukuro scale above Large Town

It was literally just its head being launched in the air after the detonating, it didn't tank it at all. It's not something scalable to the normal stats as that's only after it's self destruction, and nothing says he's strong as that self destruction normally.

Syo does not scale to BTM Mukuro but Sakura 100% does
The head still tanked the energy for splitting the clouds and would have been damaged if it couldn’t take it. That energy happened and is very apparent as the clouds did split. But yup like I said I agree with you, Sakura would scale and Genocide wouldn’t to BTM !

The feat itself has also been reviewed by two different CGMs with the context given so it should really be fine. Well at least fine to rescale for later after the cloud feats are updated.

The head still tanked the energy for splitting the clouds and would have been damaged if it couldn’t take it. That energy happened and is very apparent as the clouds did split. But yup like I said I agree with you, Sakura would scale and Genocide wouldn’t to BTM !
Not really, because the head was merely pushed from the detonating, and KE feats don't apply the durability to what moved the objects, but just the objects themselves. Also because it has just pushed the air, meaning that it didn't absorb all the energy as it took only said energy on a small area. With this logic of yours OPM verse Jupiter is Tier 4 because the core tanked Saitama sneeze.

The feat itself has also been reviewed by two different CGMs with the context given so it should really be fine. Well at least fine to rescale for later after the cloud feats are updated.

This doesn't mean the feat isn't wrong, a fuckton of accepted feats were later rejected due to lacking context and such.

Also for the Scepter feat, the Scepter mass has to be halved, as it got that high given that BB Monokuma held it with one hand so it was doubled to fit what he can lift with two hands.

Mondo does still scale to base Mukuro, btw, as the narrator did imply that both him and Sakura trouble her on a similar degree.

Not saying now that Mondo = Sakura, but from the way it was said, Mondo is comparable to base Mukuro still.

Another thing against scaling from the cloud feat is that Attack on Titan characters here don't scale from their own explosions that generate when they transform as that's just the process of them transforming and their normal attack are not that powerful at all. This case is no different at all and no one scales to this feat.

And what I said against Mukuro feat still applies.

Duly noted.

Hm. Until Ramen resolves the issue with High 7-C calc (did what you said to do myself, and I got Town+ results, funny enough), I could change the AP upgrade to 8-A+ upgrade or smth.

I'm quite neutral towards Relativistic Reactions and the Spin Off feats, given I read just the mainline stuff + IF and Ultra Despair Hagakure though.

Fixing the Scepter Swing feat still makes the feat 7-C+ (2.8341063e14 Joules).

I could change the AP upgrade to 8-A+ upgrade or smth.

I mean, anyone who scales to Syo absolutely does scale to said 7-C+ feat.

Is a bit sad because the gap between High 7-C and the Scepter feat is x1.48, but having the God tiers at the absolute peak of 7-C+ is funny still lol.

Only saying that in-case it takes too long for Ramen to revise the calc and/or CGM to look at it.
Is a bit sad because the gap between High 7-C and the Scepter feat is 1.48, but having the God tiers at the absolute peak of 7-C+ is funny still lol.
Also, agreed. Then again, even if you disagree with it, there is the cloud feat to consider. Granted, with how the cloud revisions are going IMO, I think it would probably end up in the 7-C range (and not even in the 7-C+ range), but only the future can tell us. Just have to wait and see.

Then again, even if you disagree with it, there is the cloud feat to consider. Granted, with how the cloud revisions are going IMO, I think it would probably end up in the 7-C range (and not even in the 7-C+ range), but only the future can tell us. Just have to wait and see.
I have never said the feat isn't valid, just that it won't scale to physicals.

I mean, something like

"7-C+, High 7-C from Self Destruction" should do the job, a bit like here

Tho honestly how could the Mukuro feat got accepted, it was clear that she wasn't blitzing everything but was simply turning off all emotions to be focused on just her fighting abilities without being slowed from inner thoughts.

11:24

The text isn't even the same, I believe the one the calc uses is from a fan translation of the novel, but the official one makes also much more sense in context tbf.

Aka the Mukuro feat is not a feat at all.

Welp, at the very least, we have to deal Rel+ reactions now due to the Hacking Gun and Komaru, and Rusty seems okay with it. And they are much smarter than me on topics like this, and you seem to be neutral on it.

I knew I was forgetting something important. Thanks for reminding me, Strym! ... Also, btw, I intent to remove 9-B rating from pretty much everyone since we pretty much got enough 9-A calcs to make everybody solidly 9-A.

Itll be much later today but I’ll fix the scepter calc then and ask the gcm to accept it once more. Also if Strym thinks so to then yeah I’m fine with Mondo being somewhat comparable to base Mukuro too.

Kek. In other news, I have been calcing the feats that you requested, Strym. The giant rock that the Gorila Monobeast lifted is around 3 tons. The minimum weight of a trailer is around 680 kg (class 1) and the highest is 1360 kg (near baseline Class 5 LS), if we assume them to be shipping containers instead, it still nets a result of near baseline Class 5 LS. The monokuma unit that ripped opened the door to the place that imprisoned Komaru probably just nets near nothing in LS (likely just Superhuman), so didn't attempt to do that.

Not sure how to handle the feat in where those monokuma units rip open that overhead door. Doesn't look like an AP feat to me, so it might net some interesting LS results, although, might not since it took several monokumas to do it.

Kek. In other news, I have been calcing the feats that you requested, Strym. The giant rock that the Gorila Monobeast lifted is around 3 tons. The minimum weight of a trailer is around 680 kg (class 1) and the highest is 1360 kg (near baseline Class 5 LS), if we assume them to be shipping containers instead, it still nets a result of near baseline Class 5 LS. The monokuma unit that ripped opened the door to the place that imprisoned Komaru probably just nets near nothing in LS (likely just Superhuman), so didn't attempt to do that.
I was asking directly there as I legit lack time rn to calc those, but if someone here like Rusty can, I'd be grateful.

Regardless, Class 1 to 5 sounds consistent.

so once that revision of the big bang monokuma strike gets accepted, i think we should try to finalize our idea of the scaling. ill make a draft and of course everyone's opinions would be great to make sure we all stand on the same idea.

At least Town+ ap, At least Relativistic+ speed, at least Class 5 LS likely far higher - Izuru/Fused Hajime

At least Town+ ap, High Hypersonic speed, Relativistic+ reactions, at least Class 5 LS - Sakura (sub relativistic travel speed with shukuchi technique), BTM Mukuro, Monokuma, Kenshiro in his prime (also sub relativistic movement speed with shukuchi technique)

Town+ ap, High Hypersonic speed, Relativistic+ reactions, at least Class 5 LS - Genocide Jack, Base Mukuro, Mondo, Big Bang Monokuma (Class M LS), Warriors of Hopes Mechs

Multi City Block ap, Hypersonic+ speed, Relativistic+ reactions, Class 5 LS - Takumi, Nekomaru, Peko, Akane, Gundham, El Impostor, Kyosuke, Shuji, Seiko with drugs, Juzo

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed, Relativistic+ reactions, likely Athletic human LS - Komaru, Kanon, Byakuya, various Monokuma Units (Class 5 LS), Warriors of Hope (kids)

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed and slightly higher superhuman reactions, likely Athletic human LS - Rest of the students and probably serial kilers

It also seems that LS would be between 1 and 5 with only Big Bang Monokuma having class M and most students should also have athletic to peak human stamina because of hagakure.

Some interesting students that might need further looking into that hasn't yet

Small Building ap, Town+ ap with talent - Leon Kuwata (could destroy monokuma with yasuhiros crystal ball and pitching it real fast)

Small Building ap, Town+ durability - Junko Enoshima (as herself) (survived many of the ultimate punishments that killed even Mondo)

Small Building ap, up to Town+ ap and High Hypersonic speed with inventions - Kazuichi

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed likely Hypersonic+ speed - Aoi Asahina (kept up with Juzo according to profile)

what does everyone else think? what tweaks are needed? did i miss any weird present student scaling?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back