• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Vs. The Re-Animated

Da is going about his day as usual, merely minding his own buisness as he walks around the mall, buying various casual items that you'd see anyone buying. Axes, chainsaws, poision, the usual stuff. Suddenly, a rather disfigured looking human bumps into him, moaning.

"Hey, watch it! People have no manners these days..." Dan says, as he brushes this off. Only to bump into even more bumbling humans, who even seem to be reaching out to Dan, trying to grab him. "Back! Back you fiends! I need personal space!" Dan cries out, as he makes a safe distance from these people. It is only now that Dan realizes that the entire mall is being overrun by zombies. "Oh great! I can't even go shopping without something going horribly wrong! When I find out who's responsible..." Dan ranted, before he took notice of a man at the higher level of the mall, looking down onto Dan and the zombies.

"Stop! You must obey me! I gave you life!" Herbert West ranted to the zombies, trying to get them under control. Although it clearly wasn't working.

Dan sighted the man, and learned all that he needed to know from what he said. "Aha! So you're the jerk behind all of this!" Dan shouted, as he rode the escalator up to Herbert. Herbert merely scowled at the messy looking man, before confronting him.

"Just my luck... I'm actually quite busy right now, so unless you'd like the join our friends down there, leave me be." Herbert spoke, before taking out a notepad. Dan proceeded to smack the notepad out of Herbert's hands, causing it to fall down to the zombies below. "My research! Oh... you're going to regret your actions, I promise you that..."

Herbert West1
Scenario:
- Both 9-B
- Speed equalized
- Since Herbert can come back from the dead, victory can be obtained through knockout
Dan is upset

Back