• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2C Mori is reeeeaaaaal CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeolban

She/Her
What do I aim to do with this CRT?

Upgrade Mori Dan's "True God of Prophecy" key to 2-C.

Reasonings:

First things first, we all know how the official translations messed everything up BADLY.

So, the scan I want to bring out is this one.

"열반에 다다른자가 도달하는 곳 이곳에서 모든 우주와 삼라만상을 과장 할 수 있느니라" Is the phrase I'd like to highlight.

This sentence translates into "Here is the place where those who reach Nirvana rule over all universes and all of creation."

A bit of a fun fact, when it comes to describing any of Nirvana Mori's abilities, a LOT of Buddhist terms are used, so all of creation quite literally means... all of creation, everything.

I believe I had brought up this text before, but for the sake of a smooth CRT back then, the entire 2-C argument was discarded.

As per the accepted Cosmology Blog, The GOH multiverse consists of at least 9 other universes, and the scan directly specifies that he rules over everything there is to exist. (As I had previously mentioned last time I brought this up, the korean word used for "all of creation" is a Buddhist term for everything that exists.)

This image is of a native korean confirming my translation.

Edit: To clarify, I translated it. It's a human-made translation. It is not a MTL.

Last edited:
I do recall this being a point brought up back then that was tabled for the time being due to the ongoing crt.

So yeah, I agree.

Only because the initial upgrade thread(s) was a cluster bomb of shit spanning multiple CRTs. We didn't address any higher scaling to save time in an already time consuming revision.
Oh that makes sense. I think I remember the initial sandboxes had "at least low 2-C, likely 2-C" for him but I didn't really pay attention so I just assumed it was denied for some reason.

It should also be noted that when Mori is wielding the power of karma, it’s directly stated that he is an existence able to hold together and carry the weight of all creation immeasurable lifting strength for Mori

So that should serve as further support to the point that Mori is able to rule all the universes since his very existence and power is the thing that holds together all of creation. You can double check the raws for that statement too if you’d like.

It should also be noted that when Mori is wielding the power of karma, it’s directly stated that he is an existence able to hold together and carry the weight of all creation immeasurable lifting strength for Mori

So that should serve as further support to the point that Mori is able to rule all the universes since his very existence and power is the thing that holds together all of creation. You can double check the raws for that statement too if you’d like.
Depending on the translation, this can be even translated to "entity that controls all all realms and phenomena of existence" so it's definitely worth looking into
In-Collage-20230714-130153304.jpg

I remain skeptical about the scalability of this statement to their AP. Just because one can govern an entire nation does not imply possession of a country-level attack potency (or universal, in this case). I scrolled down to see other comments, and I don't see any supportive as they claim (you can have power over all creation, and this is still pretty weak-evidence in my opinion).

Therefore, from my perspective, I dissent from the proposed upgrade.

Last edited:
I remain skeptical about the scalability of this statement to their AP. Just because one can govern an entire nation does not imply possession of a country-level attack potency (or universal, in this case). I scrolled down to see other comments, and I don't see any supportive as they claim (you can have power over all creation, and this is still pretty weak-evidence in my opinion).

Therefore, from my perspective, I dissent from the proposed upgrade.

It's simple, really. What was accepted for low2C will now be accepted for 2C.

My scan is a statement that just proves that his authority doesn't apply only to his own universe, but to the entire goh multiverse. I'm not sure what you're trying to convey.

Just because one can govern an entire nation does not imply possession of a country-level attack potency (or universal, in this case).
That's a false equivalence I think. "Governing a country" does not actually refer to governing the land but the people of the country, and such power tends to come off as a result of social influence (being voted into a position of power, inherenting after the previous leader, etc).

In Moris case, ruling over all of creation comes from becoming an "all powerful Buddha", "an absolute being" and a "true god free from the laws of the nature" and is directly tied to statements of him "restoring the balance of the universe" by fixing cracks between different dimensions/timelines.

In other words, Moris ability to "rule over all of creation" is directly tied to, and referring to, his absolute power, not his social influence/authority.

That's a false equivalence I think. "Governing a country" does not actually refer to governing the land but the people of the country, and such power tends to come off as a result of social influence (being voted into a position of power, inherenting after the previous leader, etc).

In Moris case, ruling over all of creation comes from becoming an "all powerful Buddha", "an absolute being" and a "true god free from the laws of the nature" and is directly tied to statements of him "restoring the balance of the universe" by fixing cracks between different dimensions/timelines.

In other words, Moris ability to "rule over all of creation" is directly tied to, and referring to, his absolute power, not his social influence/authority.
I diverge from your viewpoint. My focus lies not on the location but on the linguistic construction of the statement, which lacks any correlation to attack potency.

I am uncertain about the origin of the Buddha reference in your argument.

Additionally, I find it insufficient to interpret the statement without substantial evidence to support such an assertion.

It's simple, really. What was accepted for low2C will now be accepted for 2C.

My scan is a statement that just proves that his authority doesn't apply only to his own universe, but to the entire goh multiverse. I'm not sure what you're trying to convey.
I am not trying to convey anything. I disagree with using the statement for AP for aforementioned reasons.

I diverge from your viewpoint. My focus lies not on the location but on the linguistic construction of the statement, which lacks any correlation to attack potency.

Additionally, I find it insufficient to interpret the statement without substantial evidence to support such an assertion.

I am not trying to convey anything. I disagree with using the statement for AP for aforementioned reasons.

The reasoning for AP used for low2C will be the same for 2C. As I mentioned before, my scan only shows that his power doesn't apply only to 1 universe, but to all of them, making it 2C instead of low2C.

Mori is stated to be the Almighty Maitreya Buddha.

I am aware. I have read the thread, you repeated this to me twice.
Then?? It's a perfectly valid, accepted reasoning to work for both low2C and 2C. Just do a separate CRT if you're not happy with it,,, I guess?

This is not how it works. I am not forced to create a thread because I disagree with a thread.

This is why "disagreeing with a thread" exists.

If it was accepted, you would not have created this thread.

This is not how it works. I am not forced to create a thread because I disagree with a thread.
And what I'm saying is, for the third time, the reasoning for low2C is the one applied for 2C due to the nature of the reasoning + my scans.

If you disagree with the 2C reasoning, that would mean you disagree with the low2C reasoning, which is, in fact, accepted.

This is why "disagreeing with a thread" exists.

If it was accepted, you would not have created this thread.
dread it's not a literal order
you can disagree but your vote means (effectively) shit-all, like all the other regular users who have agreed
only staff votes matter

And what I'm saying is, for the third time, the reasoning for low2C is the one applied for 2C due to the nature of the reasoning + my scans.
And I thank you that you are volunteeringly saying it for third time. I am still confused how this changes my original stance on the core of the argument.
If you disagree with the 2C reasoning, that would mean you disagree with the low2C reasoning, which is, in fact, accepted.
If it is accepted, you would not create this thread to apply something accepted.
my point is
your disagreement has been noted.
there is nothing more anyone can do.
Alright? I am being quoted here, so I guess I am replying to those quoted posts like any regular usual user. I am still not understanding your contribution here.

If it is accepted, you would not create this thread to apply something accepted.
no, this happens all the time. the same arguments can be re-evaluated to get a different result.

DB got re-evaluated to go from Low 2-C to 2-C for the same universe destruction feat
hell, i think My Little Pony is going through Low 1-C revisions from the SAME 2-A arguments just re-interpreted.

even then, your singular vote has literally no bearing on the thread at large. you can express your disagreement, sure (as you already have done), but you saying "uhh no it's already accepted so you shouldn't need to make this CRT to get it re-accepted if it's the same arguments" means nothing.

You have completely misread my sentence.

The reasoning for Low 2C is the one accepted.
At least Universe level+ (Attained a state of being that could maintain and balance the universe, which contains multiple time-spaces like the Divine Realm and the Sage Realm. Is capable of observing past, present, and future from a place where time and space overlap as well as governing all of creation throughout all of the universes as an all-powerful spirit in Nirvana)
- From the Mori Dan profile. If I remember correctly, you yourself participated in said CRT to add it in.

My CRT is to show that Mori's power doesn't affect only one universe (hence the current low2C rating), but all of them, therefore changing Low2C to 2C. The reasoning stays the same, only with the added respective statement to it.

no, this happens all the time. the same arguments can be re-evaluated to get a different result.
Which is why I am disagreeing this time. Its being re-evaulated it, thus it can be applied or rejected.
even then, your singular vote has literally no bearing on the thread at large.
Alright? I am not sure of the significance of this post. Ya sure, I guess. I get this type of posts all the time when I disagree with something.
you saying "uhh no it's already accepted so you shouldn't need to make this CRT to get it re-accepted if it's the same arguments" means nothing.
I did not include this reasoning to my disagreement at all. I only said this when the OP said that the argument is "already accepted, thus your disagreement makes no sense". For me, I would interpret it like "the argument is already accepted, thus it makes no sense to disagree with it" which I questioned the purpose of the thread.

Setto, you can continue this in my wall if you feel the necessity to discuss this but I am unsure how far this is going to be relevant to the theme and focus of the thread.
My CRT is to show that Mori's power doesn't affect only one universe (hence the current low2C rating), but all of them, therefore changing Low2C to 2C. The reasoning stays the same, only with the added respective statement to it.
Thanks for repeating the point for 4th time. I still disagree with the core of the premise for the aforementioned reasons.

The reasoning of low 2-C will be indeed changed once this thread passed, so I think you meant to say "the premise of the entire AP would be same, but the quantity of the aforementioned universe(s) will be changed to higher due the alteration/mistranslation of statement".

Great! I know this all. I still disagree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back