• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Since the Type-40 TARDIS has a profile, I've been thinking that the Dalek ships may possibly need an AP upgrade.

This is because the old type 40 is "an outdated model" and in the time war, dalek ships destroyed Battle TARDISes (A TARDIS built for the time war) with ease.

I have also found some quotes from the respect thread over at SpaceBattles (Credit goes to them for this) and this also supports my theory.

"The Time Lords had no time to react. Not a single one was able to dematerialise before the Dalek weapons cracked them open like tin cans, spilling their insides into the cold vacuum of space."

"DOCTOR: What? What did you see?

RUSTY [OC]: The birth of a star.

DOCTOR: Stars are born every day. You've seen a million stars born. So what?

RUSTY [OC]: Daleks have destroyed a million stars."

I'm not sure if speed or durability needs to be scaled and I can't find any feats/quotes to support this either.

There's also the thing about the Daleks being able to get past the Transduction Barriers to physically invade?

I agree with this, as I heard the ships can tank supernovae.

Also, what is the non-time travel speed of the TARDIS? I remember a speed feat in the movie.

Thanks

Not 100% sure, the best I can find is this image, although it's not exactly a reliable source. I can't think of anything from the show where its exact top speed has been stated.

Colonel Krukov said:
Thanks
Not 100% sure, the best I can find is this image, although it's not exactly a reliable source. I can't think of anything from the show where its exact top speed has been stated.
There is a speed feat in the movie IIRC Near the end. Basically, the Doctor Said they were like 250,000,000 light years from Galifrey IIRC, and that they can get their in 15 minutes.

Well:

• By that statement is: 8,766,152,638,892.159C
  • The image says: 10,000,000,000,000,000C
Not sure if we can consider the later valid, and I'm not sure if we can compare Dalek ships to TARDISes (In terms of speed).

So what statistics modifications do you wish to perform in practice? Change the Dalek warships from at least 5-B to High 4-C?

Where does the "destroyed a million stars" statement come from?

How does this sound?

"Can easily destroy TARDISes and have said to have destroyed a million stars"

I can't find information on the durability of their ships, and I can't assume that the Daleks can take hits from a TARDIS and survive. Unless someone has knowledge on something that might prove useful, I guess we'll have to leave it?

Just "Likely Large Star level (It has been stated that the Daleks have destroyed a million stars)" should be fine.

Where was this stated? Regardless, I think that it would have to be considered as an outlier.

Can you provide the quote, and the original source?

I still do not have the time to check through linked threads...

here's a few feats for the war Tardis

A single chronovores can devourer a universe

With a wounded roar, his WarTARDIS materialised. The Master looked across at the holographic scanner, but was momentarily unable to accept what he saw.

The space-time continuum in the vicinity of Earth was alive, a teeming mass of wings, claws and beaks, shining predators ripping, tearing, gorging. Parallel universes and alternate realities, consumed in an instant.

The feast of the Chronovores had begun.

- Quantum Archangel

This what was tardis did in a single blast

Without hesitating, his hand descended on to the black trigger and squeezed.

For the briefest of briefest moments the outer plasmic shell of his WarTARDIS became a wormhole, linking a small point in orbit around twenty-first century Earth to another point, in another time and another place.

The Eye of Harmony.

As the Masters WarTARDIS felt the first warmth of the Eye's majesty, it's topology twisted once more, forming a five-dimensional lense that focused the unstoppable might that instantly flooded through the wormhole.

An actinic spear arced out across both the space-time continuum and the time vortex - and hit the precise centre of the Chronovores' vicious flock.

The reaction was immediate. A few Chronovores effectively evaporated under the onslaught, their polydimensional matrices shattering under the impact; many more were caught in the edges of the blast and left injured or dying, their once perfect bodies deformed and broken.

- Quantum Archangel

Okay. That seems reliable, although didn't they simply draw upon the power of the Eye of Harmony?

I see. Well, then an upgrade to Low 1-C for WarTARDISes seems to be in order.

Jockey-1337 said:
Daleks' Reality Bomb should be 1-C too, I suppose. It is the greatest weapon of this race.
Honestly, going by the description. It should just be high 3-A with multiversal range or something. Wasn't it stated to only be able to destroy all matter/dark-matter/anti-matter/energy/dark energy?

Here's Davros' speech on the Reality Bomb.

Colonel Krukov said:
Here's Davros' speech on the Reality Bomb.
What is the rift in the Medusa Cascade? I am rusty with Doctor Who.

It does sound like it merely has multiversal range, but is high 3-A in actual damage.

A time rift is stated to be a weak point in space-time that allows living/non-living matter to other locations. The Medusa Cascade is one, and I think it basically allows access to all of the universes.

Colonel Krukov said:
A time rift is stated to be a weak point in space-time that allows living/non-living matter to other locations. The Medusa Cascade is one, and I think it basically allows access to all of the universes.

Hmmm. I don't think the Reality Bomb is tier 2 then.

Well, the bomb is tier 2-A by detonating it at a weak spot in space-time, in order to cause a chain reaction.

Anyway, I do not think that the Doctor has a WarTARDIS, but the Master has apparently possessed one at some point, going by the quoted text,

Perhaps it would be best if a separate WarTARDIS page was created?

Back