• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that in general terms they commonly consider it at number 5 or 6 or even 4 outside the wiki.

Top 1: It depends who you ask
Top 2: SCP civilizations like the foundation at its peak
Top 3/4/5/6: Downstreamers/Xeelee/Time Lord/Latveria (Simply because Doctor Doom is Doctor Doom)

The list depends a lot on how you interpret some things, since it can vary, but I think the top 6 or 5 for the time lords is fine.

This in terms of Technology, not by power because they are Gods that's why I didn't put Marvel's Beyonders, because they themselves technically cheat since they are naturally that strong instead of it being a matter of their technology

Also note that you can swap them with their respective enemies like the Daleks, I just don't want to put the same verses
In terms of versatility, they must be at the top. The technology is very versatile, in everything.

I think that in general terms they commonly consider it at number 5 or 6 or even 4 outside the wiki.

Top 1: It depends who you ask
Top 2: SCP civilizations like the foundation at its peak
Top 3/4/5/6: Downstreamers/Xeelee/Time Lord/Latveria (Simply because Doctor Doom is Doctor Doom)

The list depends a lot on how you interpret some things, since it can vary, but I think the top 6 or 5 for the time lords is fine.

This in terms of Technology, not by power because they are Gods that's why I didn't put Marvel's Beyonders, because they themselves technically cheat since they are naturally that strong instead of it being a matter of their technology

Also note that you can swap them with their respective enemies like the Daleks, I just don't want to put the same verses
If you support the idea that "The Enemy"/Faction Paradox were the writers, you could probably convince a lot of off-site people that they could contend with SCP. Of course it ain't that simple here or in general for powerscaling, but for a casual setting yeahl.

If i remeber correctly, in one episode humans were able to survive up until the end of the universe and the Doctor said something about the base form being returned to even after gazillion years of evolution. is there any other sources saying that? or even why that is?

Also the Doctors always talks about Humanities' potential. Do they become top tier civilizations like the Time Lords and Daleks during the time war

I don't remember them ever explicitly/successfully reaching the level of Daleks/Time Lords in terms of super weapons and such in canon (at least not in the current timelines), but there are a few instances of interstellar/intergalactic-stage human vessels fighting Dalek vessels during the Time War.

Keep in mind, though, they could have been outdated Dalek craft that were pulled out of mothballs for the war effort. Also, post-humanity throughout the year 10-13 million is depicted as being far inferior to the Time Lords.

Last edited:
If i remeber correctly, in one episode humans were able to survive up until the end of the universe and the Doctor said something about the base form being returned to even after gazillion years of evolution. is there any other sources saying that? or even why that is?
It was the episode of 12th Doctor?

Back